Somebody please help me!

When I go to sign on to Microsoft Outlook 2000, it
decided today to ask me for a password.  I can't remember
my password, and can't figure out how to find it.  I
can't exactly have them email my password if I can't get
into outlook, and I don't know who to contact anyway.
Does anybody know where I can go, or what telephone
number to call?
0
anonymous (74722)

is this a password to connect to your ISP, or a password to open your pst
file?

"Jessi Baumgartner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I go to sign on to Microsoft Outlook 2000, it
> decided today to ask me for a password.  I can't remember
> my password, and can't figure out how to find it.  I
> can't exactly have them email my password if I can't get
> into outlook, and I don't know who to contact anyway.
> Does anybody know where I can go, or what telephone
> number to call?

0
me9 (928)

notification sounds please help!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE, can someone help me. I posted this on Nov. 6 and last week. I am having to do a "repair" EVERYDAY to get my sounds back for when I get a new email , contacts sign -on etc. All my other programs have sound so I know that it is just in the messenger. When I am done using the messenger I sign out and then the next time I sign in I have to do the repair. THIS IS VERY ANNOYING TO HAVE TO DO EVERYDAY!!! I have used the tool to do a clean uninstall and have installed and reinstalled several times. Vista Home Premium sp2 NIS 2010 worked with 8.5 IE...

new user needs help #2
Hi, I have a stocklist (sheet 2) with 4 columns: A= LOT # B=DESCRIPTION C=BIDDER # D=PRICE, and an invoice (sheet 1) with column A=LOT # containing this formula: IF(A16="","",VLOOKUP(A16,STOCKLIST!$A$2:$B$501,2.0)) so the description comes up automatically in the invoice. Now what i want to do is have an invoice generated automatically when I enter the bidder number and price paid into their respective columns, with bidder no.5 generating an invoice numbered 1005. Row 1 has the invoice no, row 2 has the bidder no. Is this possible? Thank you -- Regards, Sarah A...

Loosing Data after closing Page
I've used FrontPage successfully for years but a few weeks ago I started to design a new web page. I put in my background, picture and text boxes. When I was happy with the look I closed the page. The next day I opened it to make some changes and all my text was gone. The background and photo remained but everything else was gone. I've tried everything I could think of; Detect & Repair, opening an old web page and renaming it, but the same thing happens. I ended up using Publisher to make a mock up to submit for approval. I've got 4 days to have this site ...

POP3 account set up help!
Can anybody please provide me with the correct information? I am trying to set up Outlook so that I can receive my Hotmail email. What is the correct "incoming mail server (POP3)?" and what is the correct "outgoing mail server (SMTP)?" Help please! That isn't officially supported by Microsoft. You're unlikely to get an answer for that question. It's not hard to configure in Outlook Express (which comes with IE) though it is a little buggy. But to answer your question, the POP and SMTP servers are actually lengthy URLs that seem to change periodically. ...

Charting help
I have set up a macro to generate a simple chart. I want to know ho can I (through code) restrict the plot range only upto the last dat cells, instead of me giving a range in macro. Appreicate ur help Thank you Sazi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If your data has no zeroes you want to exclude this would work. Otherwise have macro create a range like this of only non zero data. Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Name = "chartdata" Range("chartdata").Sort Key1:=Range("B1"), _ Order1:=xlDescending, Header:=xlGuess, _ OrderCustom:=1, MatchCa...

Help with Edate Formula
I'm trying to set up a date formula generating a date in Column E, based on dates in Columns A & B. Col. E is supposed to be 15 months after Column A+60 days, or Column B, depending on which date is the earlier. I set up a formula at the office, but when Column B is empty, there's a 1900 date in Column D and I'd like to have that Column blank until there are values in Column B. Any ideas.? Israel Rodriguez http://home.earthlink.net/~isrodriguez7/ Hi Israel! Here's the basic structure: =IF(B1="","",YourFormula) -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel...

Help question
I have a column of text data that has random data. (e.g.-a1, a10, a34,...) I want to set a2-a9 equal to a1, a11-a33 equal to a10, etc. How can I do this? Thanks. W Weldin ...

Help with Formatting Spread Sheet
I have a spreadsheet that I'm currently using to enter data into each day. In this spreadsheet I want to use the gridlines. Is there a way that after I create my collums etc., that I can use the grid liines ongoing instead of cutting and pasting them from one sheet to the next? Thanks. Gridlines can be turned on and off with Tools>Options>View and either check or uncheck the box for Gridlines. However, if you are referring to borders, they are controlled in the Format facility. "SIRSTEVE" <SIRSTEVE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

SRS Report Help
Using SQL 2008 and Visual Studio 2008. Exported a .rdl file report from our Microsoft CRM application, to modify the report using Visual Studio. The intent is to use similar data from the exported report, format it differently and re-import the report back into CRM. I have text boxes that I have added to the report. In my design view of the report these text boxes appear within the top 4-5 inches of the report. Rendering this report in Landscape or normal view should not push these fields to the second page. Preview of the report, shows these text boxes on the first page as w...

Help with a %mix formula please
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C34F8A.E1BE1D80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a spreadsheet where I need to calculate the % mix of a product = that is based on what location AND PdWk it belongs to. For example, Prod1 in Loc1 for PD06Wk3 is =3D50/sum($d$2:$d$5) Can anyone provide a formula that doesn't require the user to determine = the range for ech PdWk and Loc is? PdWk Location Prod Qty Loc%MixForPdWk=20 Pd06Wk3 Loc1 Prod1 50 =20 Pd06Wk3 Loc1 Pr...

help me #5
please help me i cant like sing up in my outlook i try to do all but it no let me sing in my e mail is havasu-guy@npg.com tell me plase how i can sing in In news:3690606B-91E4-4200-901A-F4ABB521E1A8@microsoft.com, igor <igor@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > please help me i cant like sing up in my outlook i try to do all but > it no let me sing in my e mail is havasu- > tell me plase how i can sing in See reply to your other post. ...

Help (F1 key) stopped working
I have been using Access Visual Basic for quite a while now, writing little programs to solve various kinds of puzzles, and while on a code page I could always move the cursor to some keyword like Dim or For and then press F1 to get a Help page that automatically opened to the page giving help for that keyword. Yesterday, after no changes to my system that I am aware of, it stopped working that way and instead when I press F1 it now opens a top-level help page showing a Table of Contents, and offering a bing search box. Even then, if I enter (for example) Dim, it says "No ...

help needed in printing contents of a form view
hi all I am working with formview . I want to put all the content that i am displaying on the formview to the clipboard so that i can print it from there. I tried to put contents into clipboard but problem is that all the screen is now get printed. i only want the view area to be get printed. sorry for my english. can any one help me . with regards Harish Harish, I'm sure I have answered this one :-) To recapitulate: If you looked at the code on Joe Newcomber's site, notice that you select the window from which you create your bitmap, so: void toClipboard(CWnd * wnd, BOOL F...

Need help with programming again
I have two fields. [desc] for description of an item, and [assignedto1] which is the person the item is assigned to. What I want to do is to separate the two. The code that's displayed works ok. 80 strWhere = "[desc] like""" & txtSearch & _ """ and [assignedto1]=""" & Str & """" 90 Filter = strWhere 100 FilterOn = True The thing is that the second part of the code on line 80 I may or may not need. For example: The code field [desc] may equal to hold the txtS...

Help: MS Outlook XP
Hi guys, I am having problems in copying the outlook's shortcuts from one machine from another. Can anyone help? Thanks & Regards, Keng Soon What exact shortcuts and where do you get stuck? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "KS" <eksoon@streamyx.com> wrote in message news:eK18%23tZhEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi guys, > > I am having problems in copying the outlook's shortcuts from one machine > from ...

Help: Need to produce list of unique names from multiple name occurances
Situation: Daily I produce a large SS from a database. In one column are name (persons, regions, or empty celss etc.) which may appear multilpl times throughout the entire column, such as; joe sue joe ... ... regionA joe sue Willy Nelson etc. Objective: I need a formula [or macro], which I assume will be placed at the en of the column, which will produce a new list of names, having only on (1) occurance of the name, such as; joe sue regionA Willy Neson Thanks for any help you can provid -- ja ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jay's Profile: http:...

Help with user interaction with worker thread
Hi, My question is that I have a simple worker thread that repeats the same two network commands, pretty straight forward. My trouble is when a command fails I want to ask the user if they want to repeat the command again. Here is a stripped down example that I want to do UINT CMyView::MyThread(LPVOID p) { (CMyView*) view = (CMyView*) p; view->Run(); return 0; } void CMyView::Run() { while(m_executing) { if( myWorkerClass.DoCommand1( ) != PASS) { ::PostMessage(m_hWnd,AM_CMD1_FAILED,0,0); } if( myWorkerClass.DoCommand2() != PASS) {...

The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 2. -- using LoadXML
I've discovered I need to use LoadXML instead of Load for an xml string versus an xml file. HOWEVER, I get the above message when .net goes to load the string. The string comes from an xmlDoc.OuterXML save resulting in: <?xml version="1.0"?> <WorkFlow> etc., etc. So, when I save this xmlDoc.outerxml to a database field, do I need to remove that first? If so, wouldn't it not work when I then load the string as xml again? Also, I can't figure out how to delete that particular node... Any clues appreciated...as always. Thanks, Kathy It works for me: s...

URGENT HELP IMAP4SVC does not start
Hi there, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP? WE USE EXCHANGE 2000 ON WINDOWS 2000 SERVER AND WE HAVE MACS AND PCS ON OUR NETWORK. They started having problems with sending and receiving mails, so i tried to restart IMAP4SVC service, styopped successfully but when tried to start the service it says "Starting" and doesn't do anything. the options for stopping has been greyed out. I tried to stop and restart the service through command prompt using net pause command but says "service could not be controlled at this present stage". When i tried to use net start command it says &quo...

Help with dropdown menus
Please provide guidance in adding or editing a drop down menu to an Excel cell. You know, where you can drop down a menu of, say names, to click on to fill in the cell. Think you'll find Debra Dalgleish's nice coverage of data validation very helpful: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Please respond in thread xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "rdangler" <rdangler31@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6a53c4a2.0408140442.130a6861@posting.google.com... > Please provide guidance in adding or editing a drop down menu to an >...

Report Help For Classifications
I'm trying to set up classifications for short-term loans, but I can't get reports to work the way I want. I want to be able to able to track transactions that I do for others, who will then pay me back later. I have set up a classification, called "Loan To" to track the person who owes me money, leaving it blank for my own. I still want to be able to specifiy the catagory as normal (not just sticking with one, like PAYBACK). The trouble is, when I try to generate a report for just one "Loan To" person, it displays all transaction, including those where...

Help with building a financial model
5. You are planning your retirement (you are now 40). You want to know how much you need to invest monthly to get $3000 a month back at age 65. You have been assured that a 10% is rate of return How could this be built in EXCEl? Hi Chip! This sounds like an assignment question! And I would hope that it contains an overall rider that you should make sensible assumptions where there is missing data. You have missing data! What is the life expectation of "you". Is "you" male or female? Does "you" smoke or not? Does "you" have any disabilities etc. tha...

Help Needed with a Tricky Validation Issue
I have a text field in a database that the only formats that can be entered are as follows: v99.9 , 999.9 v99, v99.99, 999, 999.99 the 9’s can be any number ex: v34.6 or 234.5 or v45 or v34.55 etc what is not acceptable is 79.90 How can I check the data being input to make sure it is in one of the allowable formats? The data is entered in a textbox on a form in an Access 2007 database Thanks! AB Hi, The simplest way would be to use this as the Validation Rule on the appropriate column in the table: Like "v##.#" Or Like "###.#&...

One of you MVP's help please
I need the link to download my money 06 again. Who and how do I contact the individual(s) that can give it to me again? I lost the email that was sent as well. My system went nutts and I hadn't made a backup since I purchased money 06 online. Can someone help me out here please? Thank you in advance. -- There is no such thing as a "DUMB" question except for the one that is not asked. If you had bothered to read previous posts you would have seen that Cal posted the answer yet again just 20 minutes before you posted. I repeat his answer below:- When Money uses ...