slow sync with Calendar using Kyocera 7135 via Outlook 2003

I'm stuck and need help. I have a Two Day Old Brand New
Dell Dimension 4600. Does anyone out there know what to
do when Outlook 2003 is giving a Log report that reads
that Outlook Calendar - Slow Sync synchronization failed?
This is a first time occurence for me. Outlook also
reported that a device is trying to get access to my E-
Mail addresses which may indicate a Virus may be present.
I've run my McAfee Virus Protection and it didn't detrect
anything.
I'm at my wits end and don't know what else to do.
Can anybody help?
0
dwelcha (1)

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

AD Sync problem

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003