Slow or unable to send multiple email attachments

I am having difficulty sending email attachments.  I
disable my VirusScan and still have this problem.  Any
ideas?
0
anonymous (74722)

Nope.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the
Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out
reading.

neil <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked:

| I am having difficulty sending email attachments.  I
| disable my VirusScan and still have this problem.  Any
| ideas?

0
MillyS1 (1480)

PLEASE
I go to TOOLS > Email accounts... > Create new email account. I put in my info. I'm using gmail and put that address in. I click Finish. All seems to be okay. Then I try to send messages. All I get is a box that says it cannot be sent and is an error - "Bad Request." It won't connect with my inbox to gmail or anything. I need serious help and would appreciate anything!!!!!! Thank so much. Melody wrote: > I go to TOOLS > Email accounts... > Create new email account. I put > in my info. I'm using gmail and put that address in. I click Finish. > A...

Exchange 5.5- email bounces from a particular domain
Hi, I get the following undeliverable message when i try to send an e-mail to this particular user. I do not have problem sending an e-mail to any other user(as per my knowledge), & this user does not have problem receiving messages from any other user. Even i tried to send an email to this user from an other e-mail account(other domain) & it went through..... I have Exchange 5.5 server running on Windows NT(service pack 6a). PLEASE HELP!! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------- Your message did not reach some or all of the inte...

restricting sending of email messages #2
My company uses Exchange 2003 with Outlook clients. Currently email users are able to send messages to an address called All Users which sends a message to all addresses in the Global Address Book. I need to configure Exchange so that only a select group of email users can send a message to All Users. Is this controlled by Exchange or AD? Any suggestions on how to accomplish this will be appreciated. ...

Double emails being received
I have 2 accounts attached to outlook - my personal one and my business one. I am receiving duplicate emails on the business side, no issue on the personal side. My ISP claims it is not a problem there.- test emails to the business account are OK. I have had 2 accounts for many years and the issue of doubles has only arisen in the past few weeks. "Barton B." <BartonB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CD02297-F86D-4EB7-9E60-A20BB4B8C242@microsoft.com... >I have 2 accounts attached to outlook - my personal one and my business one. > I am r...

URGENT HELP NEEDED: Recovering data after crash -- what files are my email stored in?
I'm using Outlook 2003 with Win XP. I recently had a major hard drive failure on my notebook, and I need my email that was stored on my computer in Outlook. In the next day or two, when I get the proper adapter, I'm going to be hooking up the hard drive to my desktop to see what files I can manage to copy over. I was wondering if someone could tell me what files or directories I should grab so I can retreive my old mail. I'm using a pop3 account that saves the email on the hard drive and of course deletes the mail off the server. Some of these emails still contain attachements as...

Email Router / Default Website / OWA?
We installed the Email Router and it looks like the "An Error Has Occurred" (good lord could they make that red X any larger, it's not like I did anything THAT bad...) problem is related to us not installing the Email Router using the Default Web Site in IIS. However, the default website in IIS is being used by Outlook Web Access. There is no documentation to tell us how any of this will interfere with Outlook Web Access. Does anybody have a solution - is there a way to setup the Email Router on a different website than the default, or does anybody have a solution to ...

CRM 4
Has anyone deployed CRM4 with separate application servers? was it worth the effort? did it improve performance? or add complexity? At the moment I am trying to convince a company NOT to run with a 10 server deployment for 400 users with a database contating 50,000 contacts! Any suggestions welcome ...

Can I select multiple rows from a data range?
I'm trying to add a feature to someone's Excel spreadsheet where they can print a list of owned items based on a user id. In "real life", I'd be looking at a database to do this, but it's a non-profit organization staffed by volunteers, so you take what you get as far as technology goes. In this case, there's a table (range) of Items and a table (range) of Users. Each Item has a unique ItemID; each user has a unique UserID. Each item has only one associated user; users obviously may have zero or more items at any point. And that relationship is tracked by a...

Change the source data in multiple charts
I have a monthly report that I publish that has a large number of charts attached to it. Every month I go in and manually change the source data in each individual chart. The columns are the only thing that change in the source data, the rows remain the same. Is there a way to automate the process or make a blanket change to the columns in the source data to eliminate this tedious process?????? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ See an example of a dyna...

outlook won't let me delete file out of outbox/won't send it either
Diana <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Asked and answered many times. Search this newsgroup for "outbox" and "delete". You'll find the many other times this question has been answered. -- Brian Tillman ...

Migrate emails from Unix based mail systems to exchange
Hi everybody i have a question, i'm interested in knowing is it possible to move all mails from a unix / linux based mail server such as postfix or sendmail to exchange. also is there is any possibility of moving mails from other mail clients such as netscape or thunderbird or any other mail client to outlook so that i can eventially move them to exchange. any guides or documents will be much appertiated. thanks in advance -- Yours truly, Mohammed A. Raslan MCSE+I NT4, MCSA: Security, MCSE: Security, MCDBA, CCNA Mohammed, I don't think you can do that. Public RFC's are ...

List of email addresses from all email messages in outlook
Linked in, facebook, and a few other online services allow you to upload a comma delimited listing of email addresses to see if there are folks registered on the service who you know. I would like a program or add-in or utility search my outlook 2007 pst file and make a list of every email address it finds. These would not be from my contacts, or not just from contacts, but from the headers and body of my received and sent emails. I would think this would be a popular utility. Any idea if something like that exists, preferably free? By the way I did look at the lists of pr...

Slow Code
Hello gang -- I am writing an app in vb.net to manipulate some excel files. the following code works fine on small files (1200 lines) but either takes forever or fails on large files (67000 lines). im using excel 2007. for each excel file, i create and instance of excel and leave open for saving purposes. All this code does is trim the sheet. AppExcel.Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim rng As Excel.Range Dim wsh As Excel.Range wsh = AppExcel.Application.ActiveSheet.UsedRange For Each rng In wsh rng.Value = LTrim(rng.Value) ...

Mass Mailing to 700 email addresses using Outlook 2002 and Word 2002
1. I will be including attachments with the email. I need to know what method is the most secure - sending the format in HTML or in Text Format? And, is there any advantage to either one of them? And would both the attachment and the actual email need to be in the same format 2. I understand that by using a Distribution List, I have limitations set by my ISP on how many email addresses are in my Distribution List. Does Outlook 2003 also have limitations Also, if one of the addresses in the Distribution List is incorrect, will that one email be the only one that bounces back to me as undelive...

Can Excel2003 Read An Outlook Express6.0 Email?
Orders from a shopping cart are received by email using Outlook Express 6.0. All email orders have the same format: ------------ Sales Order Date and Time ----------- DELIVER TO: ...... ..... ..... Make payable to: ........ ......... .......... ORDERED ITEMS: 6 character product code: Product description product category Qty: 4 at $26.96 Can this email be read from Excel 2003 and get the product code and save it to cell A1 in Worksheet Order Items in Workbook Sales and get the 4 after Qty: and save it to cell B1 in Worksheet Order Items in Workbook Sales? Thanks! Steve ...

How do I apply clip art on a email I am sending?
I am trying to apply clip art to emails that I am sending out. I was able to do it once, but I am not certain how I did it. If I attach the clip art it only shows up as an attachment (it isn't open) and thats not what I want. I want to see the picture open. ARe you uisng Word as the mail editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Rebekah asked: | I am trying to apply c...

Can't open attachment
Hi I have an email that is received as part of a mailing list so it is only sent as a BCC, so no TO or CC address it has two attachments a txt an a doc the txt can be opened and or saved but the DOC gets cannot create check permissions... if its forwarded to someone else they can open it! I can open all other attachments including doc, I have tried saving it to another location etc. Any ideas? thanks I realize this is a strange question but the thought did cross my mind. What happens if you forward it to yourself? "Adrian" wrote: > Hi > I have an email that...

Open the blocked attachment in Outlook
Hi , is there any way to tell outlook not to block my attachment ??? coz , my friend just send me a copy of his home made programe , but the outlook just block it !!!! Jodern <Jodernyap@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi , is there any way to tell outlook not to block my > attachment ??? > > coz , my friend just send me a copy of his home made > programe , but the outlook just block it !!!! Asked and answered many, many times. Search is your friend. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

OAB freezes when spawn by WORD as email editor/resumes when word is launched from quicklaunch (or other)
This is the strangest thing. Outlook 2002 SP3, WORD 2002 is the email editor, HTML is the email format. Composing a new email, and clicking the TO:, CC: or BCC: buttons spawns the Outlook Address Book (OAB) showing only the CONTACTS folder from the local PST file. The OAB displays quickly and is populated with names immediately. However, it is totally unresponsive. You cannot move the scrollbars, type in the search fields, click on the menu items, etc. Here is the strangest part: ================= The workaround I found is to click the WORD icon on the user's quick launch bar. This DOESN&...

Closing Excel Attachment Also Closes Excel Minimized App
When opening an Excel attachment and closing it, if I have Excel minimized on my task bar, the application will close and I lose data. This does not happen when opening a Word attachment. I can close a Word attachement and my minimized Word app stays open. I am running W2K, Outlook 2002 and Office XP Professional. Thanks! ...

How do I display the bcc line when I print my outgoing email?
I need to show the bcc line when printing my outgoing emails. How do I do this? I have looked EVERYWHERE! "Everett Betty" <Everett Betty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99A4CA25-A054-4173-BD8E-8EE5B36E16D7@microsoft.com... >I need to show the bcc line when printing my outgoing emails. How do I do > this? I have looked EVERYWHERE! You can't. The standard story is that it wouldn't be "blind" if you could make an external copy of it. The only way you'll see it on a printout is if you print a screenshot. -- Bria...

Help importing email addresses from Contacts
Hi All... I have just recently reloaded MS Office on my XP machine and I'm having trouble with importing my contacts into the address book. Over on the left hand pane, I have a folder named "Contacts" and it shows all the email addresses and contact info that I had in the address book prior to reloading. However, my address book does not show anything - it's blank. Is there a way to import the information from the Contacts folder into the Address Book? Thanks for any help. Alex http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287563&Product=ol2002 <awiecek@...

Re-Post-Refreshing Form with Multiple Forms and Fields
Would anyone be able to assist with this challenge. Thank you. I have a main screen form that allows entry to start from that location. It has four subforms and some other fields that are picked from other locations to filter the record. My challenge is it does not Refresh right away. I have tried putting Refresh and Repaint etc in the main form code but it still doesn't refresh. I put a Refresh button on it and that works but it's slow. Can anyone tell me what would be a more efficient method to get this screen to refresh right away. Thank you, Refresh and Repaint are n...

cannot send e-mail web page on Verizon
I just began service with Verizon high-speed. I have no problem sending and receiving e-mails, but when I want to send a web page, I cannot do it. I hit "file" and then "send e-mail". When the page comes up to fill out the address, there is no "send" or "forward" button.When I check my account, it says I am not connected to my e-mail server. When I hit the "go" button to fix the problem, it does not go anywhere, and just reminds me "you are not connected".I have consulted several times online with a Verizon tech, with no succ...

Exchange 5.5
Hello, quick question about Exchange 5.5 Is there a way to configure the server so specified attachment(s)/extension(s) do not come in. We have a problem with people emailing individuals within our company: ..mpg, .mpeg, .asf, .asx, etc. All the typical movie file formats. Would be nice if we could block this at the server level. Haven't been able to find a way to do this in 5.5 yet. On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:09:02 -0800, "DefenderD90" <DefenderD90@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, quick question about Exchange 5.5 > >Is there a way to configure ...