slow address lookup and saving files outlook 2000

Hello

Sometimes outlook is very slow on looking up addresses. I write some
letters and then hit ctrl + k for lookup. That sometimes takes 30-45
seconds. Same happens sometimes with saving files from e-mails. It
takes 30-45 seconds before the drop down menu in the save window is
chooseable.

We have a 2003 AD with Exchange 2000 Enterpris.

Regards

Magnus

0
superture (3)

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Help for time saving!
Hi I have got created an Excel Script that creates a Word Document. A bill. But for only 8 bill entries the script needs to much time. For this entries it works about 30 secounds. If you want to help me look at this page: www.kluesener.info/excel.html And if you find anything that saves time please tell me how I can do it better. Sorry for my bad english Many Thanks Jens ...

MS Money 95 data files

Address book updating...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work