Size Limitations for Attachments send with Outlook E-Mail

Any attachment larger than 100 kb does not send when
attempted using Outlook 2003.  Please advise as to how
one can adjust the size limits for outgoing attachments?
Thank you.
0
tgregoire (1)

"Tim" <tgregoire@craneandhoistsales.com> wrote in message
> Any attachment larger than 100 kb does not send when
> attempted using Outlook 2003.  Please advise as to how
> one can adjust the size limits for outgoing attachments?
> Thank you.

Have you checked that your ISP and/or system admin haven't put a limit on?

0
me9 (928)

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Mail lMerge

Size of dynamically allocated array
What's the easiest way to determine the size (number of objects) of a dynamically allocated array? Chip While it's probably not reliable, I did find that the address you get back from the 'new' operator is not the actual starting address of the allocated block. If you subtract sizeof(DWORD)*4 from that address and then read the value at that address, you'll have the requested size, but not the actual size that the memory manager allocated. For example: char *p = new char[1234]; strcpy(p, "Hello World!"); // not necessary but does help to locate stuff in mem...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

cant start outlook pst file to large

Message comes as an attachment