Simple question regarding fonts, email and html........

Hello,

I've got a pretty simple question regarding fonts, emails and html.  If I
were to compose an email message in Outlook XP using Wordmail, html as the
format and special fonts (font that are likley only installed on my system),
then send this message to some one else, will the receipient be able to see
those special fonts I used?

Thanks,

Jeff

0
jingram1 (5)

Based on your description of the font only on your system, then the answer
is no.

--
Neo [MVP Outlook]
Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted

"Jeff M. Ingram" <jingram@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I've got a pretty simple question regarding fonts, emails and html.  If I
> were to compose an email message in Outlook XP using Wordmail, html as the
> format and special fonts (font that are likley only installed on my
system),
> then send this message to some one else, will the receipient be able to
see
> those special fonts I used?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff

0
neo

Modifying Reply-to and From email address
I am trying to send from one pop email account but have messages show a different "From" and "reply-to" pop address. I have tried changing the email address in the user information field of the account pop3 settings, along with setting the reply address in the general tab. If I look at my sent items the address I want to appear is there, but the recipeint still sees the address of the actual account used to sent he mail, rather than the address I want to appear. Is there a way to do this? Are you using different accounts or just another alias? Your approach is ...

How to reply to an email in a public folder, using a general email address
Hi, I'm working on a support desk which handles incoming enquiries via a public inbox which can be viewed by the whole support team. What I want to be able to do is reply to these messages using a different email address to normal (ie. changing the from address). This is very easy in Outlook Express but I'm not sure how to do this in Outlook 2000. Thanks "Charles" <cwilson@rm.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:099d01c36bbe$041773f0$a601280a@phx.gbl > Hi, > > I'm working on a support desk which handles incoming > enquiries via a public inbox whic...

using a "read receipt" for emails sent through Publisher
I'm using Outlook Express to send my email newsletter. Outlook Express itself has "read receipt" functionality. However, when I attempt to send my message through Publisher, I don't see "read receipt" as an option. Ideas? Michelle "mlemblem" <mlemblem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B015970F-4DDA-4D2B-9C4A-5215E3C84814@microsoft.com... > I'm using Outlook Express to send my email newsletter. Outlook > Express > itself has "read receipt" functionality. However, when I attempt to > se...

importing email from other programs
Is there a simple way to use Outlook to read or work with email in mailboxes created in Eudora (ver. 4)? I had heard mention of "exporting" or "importing" email folders, but have not found commands for that in menus. (Actually, I'd prefer to keep using Eudora but not at the expense of buying it over again every year or being barraged by ads.) On Thu, 27 May 2004 22:29:40 -0700, "David.U" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a simple way to use Outlook to read or work with >email in mailboxes created in Eudora (ver. ...

Newbie: New Field Question
Is there any exposure or issues adding fields to a "Live" CRM implementation? Or Is it best to do it on a "fresh" or implementation, before it goes live. Thanks You can extend the schema at any time and add new fields via the web UI at any time. The only caution would be to publish your customizations at a time when users are out of the system since you will need to do an IIS reset afterwards. Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Mike" wrote: > Is there any exposure or issues adding fields to a "Live" > CRM implementation? &g...

2002 and Vista
I have created many Access 2002 applications using graphs and they usually work without any problems. I am working on Vista now and having issues with my graphs, amongst other things First, I have to always click the graph to display the data. The data is as simple SQL that uses a limit on the form in which the graph is being displayed to limit the records by. The graphs is not using Linked fields. Whenever I click the graph, the Data Sheet pops up Two questions, how can I have the graph be active all the time without having to click it and prevent the data sheet from showing ? Are th...

Contact list as Address Book Question
Windows XP Outlook 2002 I use my Contact list as my Address Book. when I view my Contact list it shows the peoples names like I wish, "Last, First" But, when I create a new e-mail and hit the To button to show the name list for addressing, it shows all the contact names "First, Last" I have looked all over and cannot find how to change this. any ideas? Gary........... Go to Tools > E-mail accounts > View or change existing directories or address books > Outlook Address Book > Change. > Set your sort order there -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <...

Email Service Activity Notes
Our company is looking for a way to automatically send an email with service activity details to our customers once we complete the activity. The problem I am having is inserting the Service Activity Notes into the email template. Is there a way to do this? Hi, There is no built in feature to do that. You need to use CRM SDK to write code which sends email with body including notes. You may develop workflow assembly or callout as per your requirments. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gm...

Bank email's
Hello all, I am running exchange 5.5 with service pack 4. We are receiving e-mail's with blank body's, the email are being generated from a list-server on someone else site. My site is the only one that is receiving the email with out the body. Has anyone run into this problem? Let's try to confirm that. In IMC props\Diag Logging tab set Message Archival to MAX and restart IMC. After you get blank message next time find it's spool file in \exchsrvr\imcdata\in\archive. Open it with NOTEPAD and see if the message in fact blank, or just mail client is not displaying it co...

Email account that forwards outside for Exchange 2003?
I've tried Contact, I've tried Universal Distribution group - neither will allow me to choose a Contact as an outside recipient or member. I've had to create a user and forward the message to the contact (with the outside address). But I don't like the user having an account. I tried to find this on Google - I'm sure this is an easy one! Thanks! Is it mail-enabled? On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:59:36 -0700, "an admin too" <stop-spam-please_kilbyfan@aol.com> wrote: >I've tried Contact, I've tried Universal Distribution group - neither will >...

Live.com email account request
Hallo, Nowadays you can not create an emailaddress ending on "@live.com" if you do not live in the USA. You can only access the local country microsoft live site and sign up for an account with the local country topdomain. So is somebody in the USA willing to create an live emailaddress for me. If so pls sent me an email so we can exchange information. Thanks in advance. But Are they using your IP address to decide where you live or the physical address you enter? If the IP, find an anonymous proxy in the US to use and create your own account. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook...

Paste a print screen in Outlook Web Access
A user of mine said they were previously able to press the print screen key, then past that snap shot into the body of Outlook Web Access 2003 email, using IE7. I never used it so I tried and saw i was unable to do so in OWA, try to right click with the mouse in the body and no paste button. They did like to print screens and paste in the body of a new mail when needed. We use Exchange 2003 Enterprise. Does anyone know if this is possible, and how ? Nothing changed on my end --- Thanks, Bob It will only work if you use IE, not firefox or other browsers since HTM...

Visio newbie question
Dear group, I want to create a flowchart in Visio where if I click on a box in the flowchart it shows the level below in more detail. I could then click on a box in that to go to even lower level functionality etc. Is this possible? Sorry if this has been covered before-- I have tried various Google search strings with no luck. A link or FAQ to this question would be great. Regards, Gary Pearson. Gary, I suspect you will have to write your own software to do that, al <gary.pearson1@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:1116441107.398375.231640@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >...

Formula Question #8
Hi, I have a list of numbers seperated by spaces [A]: Next to SOME of those numbers are other numbers [B}. The second set of numbers on the right represent hours. All data between two spaces represents a different day. In a third column [C], at the bottom, I want to total the hours that are in the second column, so I know how many hours were worked for each day. (As in parenthesis in the example below.) Is there a way to do this without using a macro? I hope this was clear. Thanks, CC A B C 4 4 5 2 6 (6) 2 3 3 (3) 1 7 2 (7) 2 3 5 6 8 7 5 (10) H...

How do use outlook express to send email in office 2003
I upgraded my ofice xp to office 2003 and i've been using outlook express 6 for my emails.After installing office 2003 I can not send email from any office application,I can launch and put in the email address but the send button does not appear anywhere.Please help Hi Look at number 2 and post back with the result please http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "How do use outlook express to send email" <How do use outlook express to send email@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B9F5AD1-07F3-4297-B...

vsapi - Symantec Mail Security 4.5
Hello, I am running Exchange Server 2003 (as part of Small Business Server 2003). Have used Symantec Mail Security 4.5 to protect the server successfully for 12 months. Last night, a power outage caused the server to reboot. When it rebooted, the Symantec Mail Security service did not start. Email continued to be delivered to the server. The message tracking centre shows that the email was sucessfully delivered locally to the store. On starting outlook (2003) this morning, syncronization errors were logged for those emails that had been delivered while the Symantec Mail Security s...

How to figure out which email addresses are undeliverable?
Hello! Could you please answer the question or give me the link to it. Question: Pretend there are customers who have emails that don't work anymore. It means that when i try to send emails to them, the server replies that such an email doesn't exist anymore. How can i figure out about such contacts and mark them as undeliverables? Thank you very much in advance! if it is CRM 4.0, then a workflow is your answer. CRM 3.0, similar with great difficulty!! Kamal http://kamalhitari.blogspot.com Nikita G. wrote: > Hello! > > Could you please answer the question or give me...

Why does my email disappear from my inbox?
Why does my email disappear after about 2 weeks?? I want to be able to see my old email everytime I open my inbox. Please help. thanks Version of Outlook? Could it be that you have enabled AutoArchive? Tools-> Options-> tab Other -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "ufgatormom" <ufgatormom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17EBE697-5178-460D-8EBC-5C587388A3DF@microsoft.com... > Why does my email disappear after a...

outgoing email 03-30-10
Firstly should say I am completely useless so any answer would be grateful for easy explanation. My outgoing email has just suddenly stopped working although i am receiving ok. message is: The host 'smtp.freeserve.co.uk' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Re: Easter Monday/Dad's Birthday/Vicky and Peter's Wedding photos.', Account: 'pop.freeserve.com', Server: 'smtp.freeserve.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D The m...

Font colour not as selected.
I am having a similar problem to the last thread. When I create a publisher document and select red font colour it prints in blue. I am useing MS Office Proffesional 2003 (Home User Prgramme) Can anyone help please. Peter. -- Peter I'd check out my printer. Maybe a clogged cartridge. There should be a utility in the printer's control panel to clean the printer head. Right-click the printer in the Printer Folder, click Print Preferences. The tab maybe labeled Services. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Peter Piper" <PeterPiper@discussions.micr...

Moving Large emails to Public folders
One of our clients has a Mac which is synchronized to his exchange account, they are running exchange 2003 sp2. When he attempts to move emails with slightly bigger attachments (e.g. 1.6mb) then it throws up this error: "The action cannot be completed due to an error on the exchange server". Entourage is fully up to date. Anything I can do? Cheers ...

Exchange 5.5 EDB questions
Hello, I have an exchange 5.5 server, which is running on Windows 2000 server. I have set it up so that I can try to recover some data from a stray pub.edb file. I have tried using the edbutil/eseutil to try and recover the database and change the headers, but I cannot find a definitive answer to the following question. 'How do I import a foreign PUB.EDB folder into my exchange database, and allow users to access it as a folder (Public)?' Thanks in advance, James Copp-Taylor You do not import .edb into Exchange database. You perform disaster recovery, export data to .pst, then imp...

Outlook 2002 downloads old email over and over
I have Outlook 2002 patched up to service pack 2. The software keeps downloading the same things over and over from the pop3 box. You'll get the mail, read it, organize it, or delete it and then you receive it again in your inbox. Outlook is not keeping track of what it's already downloaded. Any suggestions? ...

Virtual email accounts?
I would like to create a "virtual" email account which will be associated with a department or function within the company, but that will not have a particular Active Directory user attached to it. For instance, marketing@company.com or ap@company.com . How do I do this? Thanks, Mervin Williams Hi, You could create a distribution list or a public folder with this email address. Leif "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> skrev i en meddelelse news:OtPTWOJ3EHA.3236@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I would like to create a "virtual" email ...

How do I increase font size in a drop-down list in Excel?
How can I increase the size of the font in a drop-down list in Excel? If it's a data validation dropdown list, you can't change the font size. There are a couple of workarounds here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font If it's a combobox from the Control toolbox, you can change the font size by switching to Design view, opening the Properties window, and changing the Font properties. If it's a combobox from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font size. hdaniels_uwco wrote: > How can I increase the size of the font in a drop-down list in Excel...