Signatures not showing up in email

I have signtures setup and selected in Outlook 2003 and
format set to HTML yet they don't show up on the email
when I select new. Any ideas on what I'm missing?
0
anonymous (74722)

Are you using Word as the editor? If yes, you must define a signature in
Word and then your other signatures will be available via the right click
context menu.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
KMW <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked:
| I have signtures setup and selected in Outlook 2003 and
| format set to HTML yet they don't show up on the email
| when I select new. Any ideas on what I'm missing?

0
MillyS4407 (663)

Multiple email addresses for one contact
I'm having trouble figuring out how to use multiple email addresses related to a single contact. One address is in the "E-mail" field on the General tab. The second address is in the "E-mail 2" field. I'm not sure how to control which address is used when. I'd also like to include both addresses in the same Distribution List. Thanks for the help/suggestions. Jethro <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm having trouble figuring out how to use multiple email > addresses related to a single contact. One address is in > ...

Create and show modeless window with CPropertyPage
Hi, I'm using a PropertySheet which contains some propertypage. The user can remove a propertypage and transform it into a modeless dialog box when I wants. For that, I remove the propertypage from the propertysheet and I create a window with the same object(propertypage). But the window is a child of main window and stays in foreground although I use POP_UP property. Have you got an idea to make a POP UP window with a propertypage ??? Many thaks in advance for your help. If you are trying to get the parent window to overlap the child window, pass GetDesktopWindow() as the parent of the...

Including Chart with emailed worksheet
For some reason when selecting the "Send To, Mail Recipient" option in an Excel Worksheet the chart included on the worksheet is being stipped from the email. In a company of about 15 workstations this in only happening on one workstation. Not sure if this is an Excel issue or Outlook issue or even possibly an Exchange issue? Any suggestions would be appreciated. ...

Video Email Add-in #2
I have a problem with this add-in. I installed the original version when it was first released. This went well and the email add-in was working properly on my computer. However, I went to send a video email last week and noticed that the video email menu is missing from my toolbars. I tried to add it using the View-Toolbar menu and it is nowhere to be found. I reinstalled it and it is still not available. I have even reinstalled Office 2003 Professional and it does not turn-up. However, when my wife logs into her account and uses Outlook the video option is available to her. ...

emails disappear #4
Outlook 2000 - SR 1. All of a sudden when I go to my inbox and look at an email, it simply "disappears" ... like magic !! I have no idea where it has gone. I need to print out all my emails and this is getting a bit weird. If I'm really quick, I can drag the emails from the inbox to a subfolder and they're okay, but if I leave in the inbox for more than 15 seconds, they disappear. HELP ! If your View is set to "Unread Messages", Outlook hides it after you've read the item. Change the View to "Messages", you'll see everything in your Inb...

Outlook 2002 does not check for email on startup
As the header says, I have checked everything in all the options I can find and it all looks right. I only have one account. But I still have to click Send/Receive to get my email after I have started Outlook. Any ideas anyone? Set an automatic polling interval in Send/Receive groups. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Axel VK" <sparqs@pigpond.com> wrote in message news:eZCOWQp0DHA.1908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > As the header says, I have checked everything in all the options I can find > and it all looks right. I only have one account. > But I still have to click S...

Bullet points don't display properly

access co. email
to get my company email mess. (outlook) im suppose to go www.//.?..mailexchange..? my co. name. com and then i can put in my screenname to acess..please advise how to access? rhino99 wrote: > to get my company email mess. (outlook) im suppose to go > www.//.?..mailexchange..? my co. name. com and then i can put in my > screenname to acess..please advise how to access? Nobody but your company's IT staff can help you with this - ask them for the correct address to use in your browser. Outlook Web Access is part of Exchange, not Outlook, by the way....good luck! ...

why does a workwook increase in size when emailing as attachment
When emailing an excel workbook as an attachment, the size doubles and the mail is returned. What causes the increase in the file size? When you email a binary attachment, your email program will encode it to straight ASCII. And the recipient's email program will decode it back to it's original form. But I think it was about a 30% increase in space for the attachments I've seen. You may have seen it in some of your emails when the program gets confused. begin 666 myfile.xls M1&EM(&9S;RP@9FEL95-O=7)C92P@9FEL941E<W0-"D1I;2!F:6QE4V]U<F-E M3F]%>'0L9FEL9...

problem using templates for email
Hi, I want to use a custom set of heading 1-9 fonts/bullets as a template for new emails. I've used these fonts/bullets as a template in Word for some time by modifying normal.dotm. New Word docs open just fine with fonts and bullets as expected. I've tried a couple methods to have new emails open with those same fonts/bullets but no luck. Plan A) I modified normalemail.dotm just as I did normal.dotm to add bullets and custom fonts to Heading1 - 9. (While Outlook was closed of course.) When I open a new email, however, only the _fonts_ for Heading 1 - 9 are correct from the mo...

Freeware Program to eMail Outlook Calendars
I there a freeware program so that I can email my Outlook calendars to my staff......and they would be able to open afterward? I am using Outlook 2003. Many Thanks, jack "Jack Barrett" <jack4450@frontiernet.net> wrote in message news:Owr4VX12GHA.4524@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I there a freeware program so that I can email my Outlook calendars to my >staff......and they would be able to open afterward? > I am using Outlook 2003. > > Many Thanks, > > jack > Do you mean as a one off? Hey Gordon.....Not sure what your question is????? "J...

Sent Email and Exchange
Hello, Not sure if this is possible or not, hope someone can help. Is it achievable to view emails that have been sent from an outlook user on an Exchange server? Can someone please assist me as to how is this done? Your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance! -- MCSE/MCSA A+ Network+ In news:C3033622-E488-47C8-AF9D-B0A9FAE23F59@microsoft.com, pQi <pQi@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hello, > > Not sure if this is possible or not, hope someone can help. > > Is it achievable to view emails that have been sent from an outlook > user on an Exchange server? Can...

my outlook is not bringing up my msn email account
I am unable to connect my msn account to my outlook? I went in tools and followed the directions and it still insn't working Is this a paid or premium MSN email account? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Tiffany" wrote: > I am unable to connect my msn account to my outlook? I went in tools and > followed the directions and it still insn't working In what way is it not working ???? -- Laura Rooke MVP - Mobile Devices ...

How can I edit a comment w/o first having to select Show Comment
In an Excel doc, one worksheet out of many is afflicted with the following problem: I can not edit any comments without first having to click on Show Comments. I make the change and then have to click on Hide Comment. On all the other worksheets you can go straight to Edit Comment. We keep a lot of info in our comments and it has made more of a hassle. Try pulldown: Tools > Options... > View > and then check comments and indicator This will make the comments available for immediate editting, but make it a little more difficult getting to the cells "behind" them --...

Circular warning not showing up
I used to get an error message at the bottom of my excel window that read 'Circular' and would list a cell that was involved in the circular. Now, in the place where that error used to show up, there is 'Ready Calculate' and no error, even though there is a circular reference. Is there a way to make the error show up? You likely have Tools / Options / Iterations checked, which will allow circs to calculate through a number of iterations. An example of this would be when some forms price contracts they may have a particular overhead that is a % of the sell price...

Outlook 2003 Signature #4
WHen I go to send a new email, reply or forward and email the paragraph characters are showing up in my signature. How do I change it so that these do not show up? It just started yesterday. Thanks Cntr+shift+* --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, ftwomey@gmail.com asked: | WHen I go to send a new email, reply or forward and email the | paragraph characters are showing up in my signature. How do I change | it so th...

Copying from Word into CRM email within website
When a user copied information from a Word document into an email within the CRM site he received the following message when he tried to send the email. The email below may contain script that is potentially harmful and has been blocked After a few attempts it did send, when he received it the email came back with the same warning/message and then it also said UNBLOCK. What i can not figure out is what script, it's all text? Is this due to the copy from Word or is it security settings within IE, CRM is a trusted site in everyone's IE as I push this out through a GP. Regards, S...

Updated Junk email fiters list
Here is an updated Filtters.txt list for Outlook 2000 on this site and how to use the Junk Mail Filter in Outlook 2000. http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010450041033&C TT=6&Origin=EC010553071033 -- marx404 "mjh404" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message news:u9Lwb.2287$zu1.1375423@news2.news.adelphia.net... > Here is an updated Filtters.txt list for Outlook 2000 on this site and how > to use the Junk Mail Filter in Outlook 2000. > > http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010450041033&C > TT=6&...

Backup email account settings?
Is there a way in Outlook (I'm using 2002) to backup email account settings? Not the actual messages and folders, but the email account setup (POP3 server, SMTP server, username, etc...). You can easily do this in OE and I find it odd if it can't be done in Outlook. TIA MechMan No, that ability only existed in Outlook 98/2000 Internet Mail Only modes. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After search...

How to clean out cached "email" addresses...
How can one go about cleaning up the cahced email names that Outlook keeps? For instance, when I beging typing a person's name in the "To" field, it will automatically pop up names matching what I am typing. In some cases many of these addresses are no longer any good or just causing grief because you wind up not really watching what you are doing and you wind up sending to the incorrect address!! Is there a quick way to remove these cached names - or at least go through and remove the ones you don;t want?? Thanks, Brad You can highlight the bad address(es) and hit t...

Email from case assignment
I'm trying to create a workflow rule that will send an email when a case is assigned to a particular technican. I'd like the email to go to the tech with info about the customer and title (and ideally a URL directly to the case), but without sending an email to the customer. I can get an email generated upon case assignment with no problem, but it seems that the email action in the workflow editor only allows variables (such as cust. name & case title) if it's based upon a template....but when it's a template it seems to always default to "to" the custo...

Issues sending email from CRM 3.0 Laptop client
Has anyone experienced this issue? I installed CRM Outlook laptop client on someone else's laptop and send email is working just fine. THe undelivered emails have the following text: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test CRM:00240005 Sent: 1/5/2006 2:29 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Manish Roy on 1/5/2006 2:29 PM This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on thi...

Edited signature, now some ActiveX object is embeded. How to remove?
Using Outlook 2002 on Windows XP SP1... I edited my signature, using the advanced editor (Word), and now whenever I try and send an email I get a warning that my ActiveX security level prevents running controls on this page... Well, I didn't add any controls and no matter what I do I can't get rid of this... Looking at a new message, my signature has some kind of object above it. I don't know how it got there, nor how to get rid of it. It does not appear when I edit my signature. My messages are formatted as HTML. Looking at the source for a new message I see the following: <...

OL 2003: No more "message counter" display while downloading email from my ISP
Outlook 2003, no SP. Windows XP, SP1 plug-ins include Plaxo, Palm conduits, Chapura KeySuite (very nice app!), Inboxer anti-spam, Also using Norton AV 2004 and Norton Personal Firewall 2004. Until a few days ago, whenever I d/loaded messages from my ISP, a small "envelope that displayed text like :12 of 185 messages downloaded" so I could see just how much spam I was getting. Now I don't see this download progress envelope and I can't figure out how to restore it. (If I knew that, then I would know how it got turned off.) ILOO tools, send/receive, send receive settings...

CRM Email Templates
hi, does anyone know where I can get CRM templates? even better, has anyone figured out how to put HTML in CRM email templates? thanks chad also, just imbed an image into template email in CRM. thanks. >-----Original Message----- >hi, does anyone know where I can get CRM templates? even >better, has anyone figured out how to put HTML in CRM >email templates? > >thanks >chad > >. > ...