Signatures have stopped changing

I have 3 email addresses with 3 ISP's coming into Outlook.  I have created 3
different signature files for  each one.  Until last week when I opened up a
new message to create an email and then changed the account that it was
going to go out on, the signature that was attached at the bottom of the
blank message changed to the appropriate file.  However this has now stopped
and I cannot get the appropriate signature file to be attached to the bottom
of the message.  The only one that comes up is the file that is attached to
the default email address.

Thanks in advance for your help.

0
ymivey (13)

Mass change of same cell in multiple files??????
I have about 180 files that are price pages from a company we sell products from. The same cell in every file, Sheet 1 P1 is a factor that is used in formulas through out the files. I guess I am wondering if there are 1 of 2 solutions. 1) Can I mass change that P1 cell in all 180 files to be a different number instead of 1.0? or 2) Can I mass change any reference to that cell in any sheet to point to one cell that we can change anytime and only do 1 update for all 180 files? Thanks in advance Hi Jim You can do this with a macro http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm You can use a form...

How can I find career change resumes templates?
I like to review some nice "Professional Career Change Resume Templates" for the job market. If someone could tell me where to go on the inter-net, it will be well appreciated. Thanks! You could start at www.google.com "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:705F99E5-1326-4E81-B98F-A7337C5C9AEA@microsoft.com... :I like to review some nice "Professional Career Change Resume Templates" for : the job market. If someone could tell me where to go on the inter-net, it : will be well appreciated. Thanks! Templates are...

M2004: Change name on home page?
I'm using Money 2004. On the home page it says "So-and-so's Money Home Page". How can I change the name that appears there? -Rod > I'm using Money 2004. On the home page it says "So-and-so's Money Home > Page". How can I change the name that appears there? Figures... I always seem to find a solution right after posting a question! Click Accounts & Bills, Account Setup, Update Personal Information. -Rod ...

Deleting a team or changing a teamname.
I have a question. Why is it not possible to delete a team? I want to know this, cause i made a mistake. The names I used for teams need to be used voor Business Units. And it is not possible to have a Business Unit name that has the same name as a team. How can i correct this? Thnx in advance. S.Oumoulid ...

changing lookup columns
Anybody know a way to add a column to the LookUp screen for Accounts? When I am in a contact record and want to choose a parent account, I would like more columns to distinguish between the different accounts that come up. This isn't the Advanced Find or Associated View for Accounts so I can't see where to add the columns. I've even checked the QueryBase table and don't see any one that looks like it applies. Thanks. There is no supported way to do this in v.1x. Check this folder if you feel curious: \\CRMSERVER\c$\Inetpub\wwwroot\_controls\lookup\lookupxml "A...

Change Order date?
I have situation where we had to enter some orders into CRM like 3 weeks after the fact but there was no way to to back date them when entering so that they fall into the proper months reports, etc. Any help out there on how I can change the dates at the database level? Look in the SalesOrderBase table. Mike "SteveT" <drumguy61-google@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4635de59.0402120638.1bd39e41@posting.google.com... > I have situation where we had to enter some orders into CRM like 3 > weeks after the fact but there was no way to to back date them when > entering ...

Outlook changing SMTP to X400 addresses
We are converting from an inhouse Exchange server to an ASP's exchange server. The email addresses are the same, but of course the AD forrest isn't. For some reason, some of our contacts seem to 'spontaneously' convert over to X400 style addresses. This isn't a GAL issue - for various reasons we don't use the GAL. The people that get the entire address book get it from one person who types in the names into a PST file. That PST file, when imported, seems to switch from SMTP to X400 syle addresses, and on the new server these addresses are wrong. Due to the G...

graphic signature #2
Does anyone know of a script for adding a graphic image as a default signature? Charles <ckeast@shaw.ca> wrote: > Does anyone know of a script for adding a graphic image as a default > signature? Just include the graphic in your signature file. See if this helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/signatures.htm -- Brian Tillman I too am having difficulty with this task. Have you had any success? I have done everything described in demo's, confirmed proper settings in Outlook etc. and it still does not display the graphic. Only that good ol' "red X"...

How to stop: Outlook keeps sending emails from outbox
One of our PCs in network had virus before. It is cleaned via Mac Fee antivirus software. The person has that computer confirm that her PC has no virus now. However, her Outlook sometime keeps sending a certain email multiple times. The other who receive that email then has the problem: some how the email is auto-replied. The Mac Fee warns that the outlook sending mail multiple times and it could be a virus. At least, there are three people in the local network has the infected emails from the first person. The Antivirus software has not found anything after scanning. They also used Micro T...

Default Signatures using Outlook Web Access
Because I primarily access email via Outlook Web Access (do not use desktop version of Outlook), I would like to have new/reply messages in OWA default to use a standard signature. I know how to set this up with the desktop version of Outlook. I have also seen how a signature can be picked if your desktop version of Outlook is "configured and runnable" when you are using OWA. However, can a standard signature be set up when only using OWA? Thanks, I would appreciate any help. What version of Exchange are you using? Exchange 2003 OWA offers a default signature. There are a...

Changing default administrator account in CRM3.0
Hi, I want to know how to change the default administrator of the crm server Thanks in advance. -- Regards, Bishwarup Create a new user profile and assign that user the "System Administrator" role. Then log in to CRM as that user and revoke the "System Administrator" role from your current administrator. Dave "Bishwarup" <Bishwarup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0C818F1-EDA4-4B7B-A254-A286CE3F9E1B@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I want to know how to change the default administrator of the crm server > > Thanks in adv...

Money Stopped Working Problem Solved! (or at least explained)
After the SP1 update my Money Plus Deluxe on Vista Ultimate would "stop working" when I selected Portfolio or Help. It turns out that the problem was a conflict with my Roboform program which is a password fill-in program that attaches itself to web pages in order to automatically enter my personal information. Because Portfolio and Help look like web pages to Roboform, it tries to attach and apparently crashes Money. If I stop Roboform before starting Money all is well. Alternatively, I can start Money "as administrator" and that will work too. In microsoft.publi...

How do I change the "and" to "or" with multiple Rules (and Alerts)
In Outlook you can configure rules in the "Rules and Alerts" Wizard by checking various options such as "from people or distribution list", "with specified words in the subject", etc. etc. When you check 2 or more of these , they are listed with "and" between each rule, but I need them to be listed with "or", how can I change that? Create separate rules. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.mso...

changing schedule owner in report manager
I have a NT user that has created some subscriptions in reporting services that run and email reports and has now left. His account will be disabled. Is there a way to change the owner of these schedules without having to recreate them? Thanks Declare @NewUserID Varchar Declare @OldUserID Varchar Set @OldUser = 'Domain\Olduser' Set @NewUser = 'Domain\Newuser' Select @OldUserID= UserID from dbo.Users where userName = 'Domain \Olduser' ( Assuming the old user still has presence in users table,otherwise keep a leftjoin on subscriptions(ownerid) with ...

How do I change X-Axis values in a chart with 2 Y-Axis?
I am attempting to chart two data series that share a X-Axis. The Y-Axis for these series are at different ranges so I have two Y-Axis. When I do this the X-Axis turns into a non-numerical entry, example, 1-2-3-4, when my data is a time and is organized as this (15-30-60-90...etc.) Is there a chart with two Y-Axis and one X-Axis with the plot showing the appropriate spacing that I require? I am using Excel 2002 if that changes anything when You go to <chart><Chart data><series> does it show two different x data sets? if your x axis lables were on the set you chang...

Fixed Asset Change Years
Hi, We have recently changed our Financial Periods so that for 2009 it will run from July 08 - Dec 09. It was previously set up as July 08 - June 09. The year 2010 and subsequent years will be from Jan - Dec. We have rebuilt our Fixed Asset calendar and have an issue regarding depreciation. Having run projections up until December 2009 it depreciates each month correctly up until December where it backs out the depreciation for months July - November. Does anyone know why it would do that? Thanks, Andy ...

Changing Wizard watermarks
I have created a wizard (97 style) in which I would like to change the watermark used for the introduction and completion pages. I have successfully set the initial watermark when creating the property sheet, but cannot change the display for the completion page. Updating m_psh.hbmWatermark does nothing. and there are no macros such as PropSheet_SetTitle() that apply. I also must be able to go back to the introduction page and reset the original watermark bitmap. OnSetActive() seems to be the only consistent place to handle things associated with the redisplay of a property page. ...

code to change a form's allows?
I am wondering what the code syntax is to tweak a form's allows? Allows deletions? Allows Adds? etc I know how to do it in the right-clicked form properties manually, but I need it to be based on conditions. Reason I need this is because I have one form that all users open. Depending on their window's username, I have a security table that tells me what role I want them to have in the database. Depending on their role, some users have more rights than others on this form. I want to adjust the form to allow additions for some users, but not others. Me.AllowAdditions = Fals...

Auto delete stopped functioning in Outlook 2000
Hi, I have a single install on a user PC which although the option to auto empty the waste bin is checked it is not deleting or even asking whether she is sure she wants to delete. Advice appreciated, Sam ...

Stop Internet Access
Is there a way to stop internet access from Outlook 2002? ...

Copy and Paste from One Document to another without changing forma
Everytime I copy and paste from one publisher 2003 document to another the formats change after I paste it to a new document. Then I need to go to the new document and change all the formats for each text box so it includes all of the text in the original tex box. It defaults to something other then what was pasted from the original document. How can I change it keep the same as what I originaly copied dltgng wrote: > Everytime I copy and paste from one publisher 2003 document to another the > formats change after I paste it to a new document. Then I need to go to the > new do...

strange symbol in signature block
=EF=BB=BF The symbol/collection of characters has begun to=20 appear in the signature blocks I've created. I don't put=20 them in the block, but when I "insert" a signature, the=20 characters are visible. I've tried deleting and starting=20 over, but the characters don't disappear. I've tried=20 creating the signatures in Word instead of Outlook. The=20 line spacing is not correct but the characters are gone. =20 All the problems started when I tried to edit the=20 signatures I had already created. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Need to eliminate a Password change dialog box that appears when u
When a user goes to login to the exchange server VIA the web. When Entering in user/pass a message box appears stating that the password they are using is about to expire. You have 0 day's to change. Then it tell the user to go to Options to change the current password. How I do I eliminate this message? Also what caused this message to be displayed all of a sudden. Thanks for you time. Marcus On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 06:47:05 -0700, Marcus Feldmore <MarcusFeldmore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When a user goes to login to the exchange server VIA the web. When Entering &g...

2006 Yodlee changes?
The fact that you're using Yodlee to sync shouldn't require a Passport or data on MS servers. Password and other info could be held on your local PC like other online services, or accessed via an existing Yodlee account. Does Money 2006 still require a Passport and all data on MS servers to utilize the Yodlee sync services? Thanks - John I don't know for sure, but if I tell you I think this has not changed in M06 I will surely incite a better answer if there is one. I think it was a key part of the implementation design--I think they actually do the Yodlee sync stuff s...

Formula stopped working...
=SUM((D131={5,10,20,30,50,100})*{10,20,35,60,100,210}) This formula worked fine from row 7 to row 131. Then starting on row 132, it stopped working. The formula is in cells 132 - 300, but it doesn't work anymore. Same formula, but no result. What gives?? atom "doesn't work" is not too descriptive. What results do you get? Which column is it entered in? I'm assuming you copied it down from row 7. Perhaps you have no data in column D past row 131? Gord Dibben XL2002 On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 00:50:21 GMT, atom <akobrin@earthlink.net> wrote: >=SUM((D131={5,1...