Showing "to" in sent items box

Hi, i am trying to figure out how to get outlook to show who mail was
sent to in the "sent items" box while being able to sort by things
like date/size/etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

-Gaiko

Have you tried using the "Sent To" view on the Sent Items folder?  That's
the default view for that folder, usually, but you may have switched to some
other view without realizing it.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:a54ae32d.0408021856.4c6adfb4@posting.google.com,
Gaikokujin Kyofushso wrote:

> Hi, i am trying to figure out how to get outlook to show who mail was
> sent to in the "sent items" box while being able to sort by things
> like date/size/etc.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Cheers
>
> -Gaiko

Non-inventory items
We have items that we use in our stores - we do not sell them to our customers. I would like to make them non-inventory items because we really don't track their usage, but if I do that, I cannot place them on a PO (which I need to do.) Is there a way to order a non-inventory item through the system? No not really. As Microsoft would put it 'that is by design'. -- Robert Armstrong RMS Systems Inc. www.retail-pos.com "Rick@ASP" <RickASP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82A0F44C-6317-439A-B62A-A8A4D7BD38FB@microsoft.com... > W...

Delivery status notification not sent to external users
When external users send messages with the "Request Delivery Receipt.." option, the message is delivered successfully, but a DSN success message is not sent back to the sender. Delivery receipts are generated correctly on messages sent between internal users. External users do recieve NDR's for mail that is mis-addressed and also receive read receipts correctly. Under Global Settings, Internet Message Formats, Default format (that is the only format), Advanced tab, I've selected the Allow Delivery Reports option. I've tried toggling the settings on this tab in b...

To: box does not complete entry from address book
I have just switched one of my e-mail accounts from OE to Outlook. When I try to create a new message in Outlook, I start typing the name, but autocomplete does not finish the entry. I have checked in Tools to make sure autocomplete is turned on. The only way I can send a new message is to select the name from the address book. In OE, all I had to do was to start typing the name in the To: box. I must be missing something that is probably fairly obvious. To make the switch, I copied my OE contacts into the Outlook Contacts folder. Thanks for any help. Help with what? You are describing...

Auto-Fit Text Box as Default
In Publisher, can 1 setup "Best-Fit" in textbox auto-fill as default?? As it stands now, I have to go in and change it "per" document, but would like to have this always on for all my new docs Thank you H wood I don't know a way that you can do that. I am confused by the statement that you have to change it "per" document since it is a change that is made per textbox. The problem with making text boxes best fit by default is that they can't be linked to by other text boxes. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. "Hwood&...

I want cells to show green if <10% and red if>10%. please help
I am trying to make cells show a green background if the result is less than 10 and a red background if the result is grater than 10 I am relatively new to Excel and although I have spent some time trying I cant work this one out. Pleas Help! First select and highlight the cell(s) you want to use. Format > Conditional Formatting > Select "Cell value is" "Less than or equal to" ".1" (place decimal point one in the selection) Now click the "Format" button and select the "Pattern" tab and select your shade of green. Now click the &...

Use input box to fill cells?
My question may be quite simple, but I have not been able to find any info on it (due, no doubt to ignorance) I want to use the info from an input box to fill certain cells, basically prompting the user for the info to populate the cells. Let's say that I want to put customer names in A8-A100. How can this be written to allow the user to have this info put in, be able to exit at any point, and possibly insert cells if they go beyond the range stated above? Thanks Maybe you could select the range, then do data|form? David Sizemore wrote: > > My question may be quite simple, but ...

From ListBox selection >labels on userform to show sheet cell valu
I have 3 Userforms; the first contains a ListBox from which user select a specific Quotation number (column A on underlying worksheet). The first UserForm also contains text boxes that, upon a "cmdShow" button go and get relevant data from the row chosen by the user in the ListBox and show these values in the textboxes on UserForm1. All fine. On Userform2, I do not want user to have to choose Quotation number from the same ListBox (also on Userform2) in order to populate the textboxes on UserForm2 (different cell values from same row as User selected when on UserForm...

How to decrease size of combo box ?
I have CListCtrl placed on dialog. For editing subitems I have used CComboBox of type dropdown and this CComboBox is placed on edited cell in time of editing. Problem is that height of CComboBox rectangle which is created in resource editor is more than my CListCtrl item height. How to decrease height of CComboBox ? (Not height of items in ComboBox drop down list but height of CComboBox which is not active) Peter I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, but if you are resizing the control when you overlay it on the list control you could use MoveWindow() and get the size of the...

How to make a email box sharable, but read only for all users
I have a single email account (TEST) that I've setup so that everyone in the company can add it to their list of Outlook Accounts to open. I used a method in an article where you set permissions from the exchange website. I just found out that some users are deleting emails from that account and we don't want that. Is there a clear set of instructions someplace that I can read that would tell me how to allow users to add this TEST account to their outlook and yet keep it read-only? TIA. -- spam999free@rrohio.com remove 999 in order to email me what all does everyone need to...

Use different colors to show compoents of a pie slice
I need to create a pie chart where each slice of the pie is broken down by color. For example, if there are four pie slices, one labeled Planning, and Planning has two components to it, I need to have two colors for those components in that pie slice. In other words, if Planning is at 50%, and within Planning, you have Meetings at 40% and Documentation at 10%, I need to show that by color breakdown. Same thing if one of the slices had four components to it, I need to have four colors within that pie slce. I cannot use Pie within a Pie because some of the pie charts would have multiple ...

How to display a bitmap on Group box control instead of caption text?
I'm trying to display a bitmap on a group -box control instead of text caption. 1)I created a bitmap in resource: IDB_BITMAP_BLUE 2)I set Bitmap property to true for the group box control. 3)I added a control variable for group box control: m_ctrlBlue I used following code HINSTANCE hinst=AfxGetInstanceHandle(); m_ctrlBlue.SetBitmap(LoadBitmap(hinst,MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDB_BITMAP_BLUE)) ); But I can not see the bitmap. Please help me. Thanks ahead Larry Change the declaration from CStatic to CButton. AliR. "Larry" <changquansheng@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1...

Why won't items on a page bleed to edge when saved/printed as a PDF?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel My client has asked for a copy/template of their letterhead in Word so that they can create PDFs of their letters to email. <br><br>Part of their letterhead design features their logo bleeding off the edge of the page but whenever I create a Word version of the letterhead with the bleed logo and then either save/print as a PDF there is a white margin cutting off the edge of the logo that should go right up to the edge of the page?!?! <br><br>Any help much appreciated. The minimum margin is s...

Calculating using IF and AND to show numbers based on %
Hi, I have an issues which should be solved in Excel, but I cannot seem to find an answer, here's the problem. In cel H2 is a percentage of target realisation. In cel I2 is the formula which will give a numer of points based on the percentage in H2. E.G: if H2 has the percentage 100% then cel I2 should show the number "30" if H2 has the percentage 100,07% then cell I2 should show the number "30" if H2 has the percentage 102% then cell I2 should show the number "40" This is the table on which the point are given: 0-100% = 0 (points) 100 till 101 = 30 (poin...

save items to contacts subfolder
I am using Access to automate outlook. I want to save the items in a subfolder of my contacts folder. I have this so far sub MakeContact() dim ol as outlook.application dim ns as outlook.namespace dim fldr as outlook.mapifolder dim myC as outlook.contactitem set ol = new outlook.application set ns = ol.getnamespace("MAPI") set fldr = ol.getdefaultfolder(olFolderContacts) set fldr2 = fldr.folders("My Folder") 'blah blah blah end sub my dilema is that it save the created contactitem to the main contacts folder. The idea is to save th...

How to set the amount of values visible when open a combo box?
How to set the amount of values visible when open a combo box? and How to have a default value highlighted when opened as always the top of the list is visible. Bart Excell 2003 Is your combobox in a userform or on a worksheet? AA Arens wrote: > How to set the amount of values visible when open a combo box? > and > How to have a default value highlighted when opened as always the top > of the list is visible. > > Bart > Excell 2003 On a worksheet. With data from another sheet. The combo is set via Menu > Data > Validation > List. Bart jkend69315@aol.com w...

re: Junk mail sent to regular mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: pop Hello, <br><br>Suddenly, all my regular e-mail appears in my junk folder. While I know that the &quot;rules&quot; or the MLM can cause this, I do not know what the appropriate settings should be, so I don't know what needs to be changed. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. <br><br>pch On 2/12/10 9:53 AM, in article 59bb2b9e.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Peter_Herman@officeformac.com" <Peter_Herman@officeformac.com> wrote: > Suddenly, all my ...

How can I separate items from one cell into two?
-- bootsy here's two ideas 1) use data / text to columns 2) use a formula such as =LEFT(A1,3) or =RIGHT(A1,4) if you'ld like more assistance please post back with additional details and type out two or three examples of your data. Cheers JulieD "Bootsy" <Bootsy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14CF8AC7-AF0E-47E3-8B04-E3C95A9ADEF5@microsoft.com... > > -- > bootsy Peo Sjoblom wrote: <NOTHING>! http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordo...

keep getting prompted to "set up show" in powerpoint
If I hit F5, the slide show starts but I can only advance thru the slides but clicking the opaque forward/backward arrows (in the lower left corner of the presentation) with the mouse. If I hit SHFT-F5 or click on the small shortcut icon to start the show, then I keep getting prompted to "set up show" (instead of just starting the slide show) and if I just click "OK", I still can only use the opaque arrows to navigate thru. I checked and the presentation is NOT in Kiosk mode. I wonder if you have presenter view or something enabled. What happens if you go ...

Show Button
I have a show button I need to code so it will show social security number with a disclaimer. SSN is set as password so it shows only asteriks in the form. On clikding the Show SSN button, I would like it to pop up a box with the disclaimer "Privacy Act Data; Do Not Disclose." I need it to say "User's SSN is (showing the SSN for that record)" with an OK button to click to close. SSN field name is SSN (surprise) ShowSSN button is btn_ShowSSN Thank you. Hi Tammy, I would think you could use a MsgBox to do that. MsgBox "User's SSN ...

How to prevent window from minimizing when "Show Desktop" is press
Hi, I'm Richard from China. And I am writting an application that is always running at bottom of all other applications and at top of desktop. It seems something sticked to the wallpaper. It should not be minimized, even "Show Desktop" in Quick Launch is pressed. But i don't know how to prevent the window from minimizing when "Show Desktop" is pressed, because i can not intercept any messages except 0x3e0. But 0x3e0 is a DDE message, I have add some code to it but it did not work. I don't know how to handle. What should I do? Is there any suggestions? ...

Total MASTER items
Can someone help me with an sql query that will give me a COUNT of the total number of active items that are on web? that: Are Parents (not including children) and Are Matrix items (just count the Matrix Master item,, not all the items in the matrix) and Are Solo items with no children or matrix Parents+Matrix Master+solo that are active and "on web" I am trying to compare what my Google Base upload file totals are to my actual item count. Thanks! Mickie Anyone? Come on, I know there are some SQL gurus here. Maybe give me some info about how those items are structured in th...

How to calculate the text length in an edit box?
Hi to all, How can I detect if the text in an edit box control exceeds the edit box's width? Here's what I did without success: // Get the width of the edit box m_myEditBox.GetWindowRect(rect); ScreenToClient(&rect); TRACE("Rect Size : Width=%d; Height=%d\n", rect.Width(), rect.Height()); // Calculate the width of the text pDC = m_myEditBox.GetDC(); m_myEditBox.GetWindowText(sString); size = pDC->GetTextExtent(sString); TRACE("textSize (Logical): cx=%d; cy=%d\n", size.cx, size.cy); pDC->LPtoDP(&size); T...

standard toolbar does not show up when starting up
When I launch excel mac:2008, even though the standard toolbar is checked, it does not show up unless I go into Toolbars/Standard, uncheck the standard then recheck the link. Any help? You may want to post in news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.mac.office.excel bernie Wilker wrote: > > When I launch excel mac:2008, even though the standard toolbar is checked, it > does not show up unless I go into Toolbars/Standard, uncheck the standard > then recheck the link. Any help? -- Dave Peterson ...

How to Really Delete Sent items?
Hi - I'm using Outlook 2000 under XP home edition. Can anyone tell me how to delete emails from my "sent items" folder, WITHOUT them going straight into my "deleted items" folder. This two stage delete process is driving me mad... Thanks Steve stevenleek@btopenworld.com <stevenleek@btopenworld.com> wrote: > Hi - I'm using Outlook 2000 under XP home edition. Can anyone tell me > how to delete emails from my "sent items" folder, WITHOUT them going > straight into my "deleted items" folder. This two stage delete process > is dr...

cannot Paste text to a text box
It seems that the standard Paste function doesn't work under any circumstances when trying to copy to a text box in a chart... Has anybody noticed this? Is there a fix? XL2002/Win2K. z.entropic have you tried using the keyboard shortcut "ctrl + v -- MajorGeneralDe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- MajorGeneralDes's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=370 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31514 These are fighting words, General! :-) Of course; have you? z.entrop...