Showing number of day of year

Is it possible to show the number of the day in calendar
view.  On many desktop calendars, the number of the day of
the year is printed on the caledar.  If you have a
specified number of days to perform a task, you can use
this to find the date that a certain task has to be
performed.  I have not been able to find this function
anywhere in Outlook 2000.  Anyone have a solution??...or
at least let me know it cannot be done so I can quit
wasting my time looking.  I'd appreciate your help.
Thanks.
0
mjm1 (1)

Assigning Unique Numbers
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could help me sort something out... I've got a template for a invoice system on Excel 97. Nothing fancy really just like the one include from microsoft. Anyway, I had t reinstall Excel and this has reset the unique number that it i possible to give buy clicking the "Assign a number" button. I reall need to get this number to be 4000ish, and dont really fancy clickin through to that! So if anyone could help me it would be great! Thank you!!! Dou -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I've just figured it out - thanks anway th...

extracting numbers from other cells (search)
Hi All Is there a way in excel to create a search cell?? ie if i have a column with various numbers ie. each cell containing numbers with comma like 12,2,7,34,5,21 etc (say 10 cells in a coulumn with various numbers separated by commas) is there a way of extracting number from the cells which i enter as a search, if i wanted to search 1,2,3,4,5,6 from the cells is there a way excel can show me which cells contain these numbers????? my newsreader crashed just after I hit the send button--sorry if this duplicates. I'd use a series of help columns. Put your data in A2:A999 (headers in Row...

Clip art browser shows generic thumbnail instead of thumbnail of i
My clip art viewer bar has trouble displaying preview images (thumbnails). I usually get an icon for a windows media file. I'm sure it's something to do with file associations, but I'm not sure how to fix it so I can see thumbnails of the actual images instead of an icon. Can someone help me? Steve in Orem <Steve in Orem@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > My clip art viewer bar has trouble displaying preview images > (thumbnails). I usually get an icon for a windows media file. I'm > sure it's something to do with file associat...

need assistance with sorting a list of numbers
I've tried to achieve this problem with formulas and lookups and if statements and conditinal formatting however was not able to achieve desired results, so asking for help since I am not good with XL marcros..if someone can start me up I can navigate myself.. There is a list.. say of numbers and there is a possiblity that numbers will be repeats like: 12345 fail 12345 fail 12345 pass 11111 fail 11111 pass 22222 pass 33333 fail 33333 fail 44444 pass I want to read say A1 (numbers) disregard the repeats and put info A2 beside it 12345 fail fail pass 11111 fail pass 22222 pass 333...

screen is showing slides in backward order .. . help!
Hello I have a pptx presentation with six slides. For some reason, everything is defualting the the right (the bullets come out to the right of the words, the slides print as handouts in backwards order, the outline pane is on the right hand side of the slide pane). THis is only happening for this presentation. Others I create are the typical way PP usually works. PLEASE HELP! I wish I could upload it here but am unable to do so. See your other post -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_t...

FABRIKAM AFTER YEAR END
Hello , I am running GP10 SP3 + Hotfix (standard modules + Analytical Accounting) As a test i have performed a year end in Fabrikam. after year end i verified the BBAL details between Summary inquiry Screen and Detail inquiry=85 the date do not match why is it so=85 but for earlier years it matches Exactly. Example: Cash Operating Account : 000-1100-00 BBAL - 2015 Debit : 1529714.84 Credit : 921077.53 On clicking details of the same BBal Period Detail inquiry screen displays followings Cash Operating Account : 000-1100-00 Year: 2015 Date: 31-12-2014 to 31-12-2014 JV No : 3460 Debit : 6...

multiple years in grant management
Please consider expanding the functionality of Grant management to extend beyond the company fiscal year. For instance we have a fiscal year of july to june and we have a few grants that are on a calendar year jan-dec along with grants that follow our fiscal year. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then ...

Calculating Days in Excel 97
Can someone tell me how to project a date in the future given a specific number of days? eg: Today is July 29, 2003, what date will it be 199 days from today's date. Thanks how about =today()+129 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software Granite Shoals, TX donaldb@281.com "dluhyt" <dluhyt@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:00bb01c35601$0df0d970$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Can someone tell me how to project a date in the future > given a specific number of days? eg: Today is July 29, > 2003, what date will it be 199 days from today's date. > > Thanks With 29-Jul-0...

Why does message show date/time in Sent box when draft (not sent)
Hi would be grateful if anybody can shed any light on the following problem. I sent an e-mail with a draft e-mail as an attachment. The draft e-mail has not been sent yet and is saved in Drafts in Outlook. Yet the recipient of the message says that the draft e-mail has got a date and time in the Sent box. Upon checking in Sent Items the message has not got a date and time in the Sent box but when you print the message off a date and time does appear in the Sent box does anybody know the reason for this? ...

vComputer Tips of the Day
We are very happy to bring you the Computing Tip of the Day, but unfortunately, we can not reply to individual requests for technical assistance on this ... http://computertipsntricks.info/ ...

Using Service
We’ve been using CRM 1.2 Sales Professional. We want to use the CRM Customer Service product (actually Suite Professional) now but our service mgr is hung up on one requirement. Currently, when a customer sends a request or question to support@ourcompany.com, they get a standard template email BUT it has a ticket number in the subject line. I’ve been told that we must have this functionality with CRM. I’ve also been told that this is a complex customization that would not be easy. This seems like very basic, common functionality. Is this really a complex customization? Ple...

Font color for negative numbers
Help...I have created a spread sheet and I need to change the font color to red on all the negarive numbers. I tried searching for but it doesnt' work. Help ahain..thx Select some of the cells that you wish to format this way, and from the Menu Bar, <Format> <Cells> <Number> tab, And click on "Custom", Scroll down and you'll see several formats with RED in them. Select one, and using that as a start sample, you should be able to get something you like. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please kee...

Generate a unique number of list
Hey all, I have a list of number which some is repeated, how can I regenerate a list with unique number. e.g 1 2 1 5 3 5 Expected Result 1 2 5 3 Thanks for any one who can help. -- Terence Chan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Terence Chan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26963 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=467164 Hi Terence One way Mark your range of data, Data>Filter>Advanced Filter and Select Unique values only. Copy the data to a new location. Rega...

saving to .csv and preserving numbers as text
I am trying to export from Excel to .csv and want to preserve data such as "1100.000" just as it is without loosing any digits. Any ideas? Bill, This should work! I realize you posted in .misc, but a macro is all I could come up with! Sub ExportCSV() Dim fs, f OutFile = Application.GetSaveAsFilename(FileFilter:="CSV (Comma delimited)(*.csv), *.csv") If OutFile = False Then Exit Sub ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Select Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set f = fs.OpenTextFile(OutFile, 2, -2) For Rcount = 1 To Selection.R...

Show email in date groups
In Office 2007 I am able to group my email by date with date headers. Now I have Windows Live Mail. How do I arrange by date, show in groups. The free WLM lacks some of the features of the retail Outlook program. You can sort by date, but no grouping. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "Janet" <Janet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F2A4895-7052-40DE-A414-28D8C102CFD1@microsoft.com... > In Office 2007 I am able to group my email by date with date headers. Now > I > have Windows Live...

Pivot Table
Hi, I have a Pivot table with some numbers in it. Is there a way to replace the numbers with a text? For example: replace all numbers >1 with "yes" . Is this possible? If not whats the best way to achieve this? Regards, Vinstream Only by changing your data source. Eg. Sub Test() Dim rCell As Range For Each rCell In Range("DataSource").Columns _ (2).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, xlNumbers).Cells If rCell > 1 Then rCell = "yes" Next rCell End Sub "vinstream" <vinstream@gmail.com> wrote in mes...

Need top record for each contract number
Hi everyone. I'm using A02 on XP. I have a query with: SELECT [Enrollment Table].[Plan #], [Enrollment Table].[Date Received], [Enrollment Table].New FROM [Enrollment Table] WHERE ((([Enrollment Table].New)=Yes)) ORDER BY [Enrollment Table].[Plan #], [Enrollment Table].[Date Received] DESC WITH OWNERACCESS OPTION; This pulls all the 'New' Enrollment records. There could be 560 records for one contract and only 2 for another. I need to pull only the most recent [DateReceived] for each [PlanNum]. Can't figure it out. Tried Max, tried Top but sure I'm doing somethi...

Number of Pages: A Better Way?
Word 2003 Windows Vista Business I'm trying to determine programmatically the number of pages in one document for use in another document. I've worked out that: NumberOfPagesInOtherDoc = OtherDoc.ActiveWindow.Panes(1).Pages.Count gets me what I want, and it is probably robust enough for my current needs. However, I'm wondering if there isn't a more efficient way. I recognise that the concept of "the number of pages in a document" is a somewhat fluid thing - influenced by stuff like the printer driver, etc. - but I somehow expected there to be a mo...

Unstarted Tasks report showing completed tasks
I have tasks that started and finished in the past. In addition, I have manually marked them as completed. Why are they still showing up in my Unstarted Tasks report? The unstarted tasks report just uses the unstarted tasks filter to find tasks where Actual Start = NA. Check the filter (Project, Filtered For, More Filters etc). Check the Actual Start field in the Tracking Table. -- Trevor Rabey 0407213955 61 8 92727485 PERFECT PROJECT PLANNING www.perfectproject.com.au "mrobles" <mrobles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E9D4C4F-B764-47DC-B...

fax recipients not showing up
Since I moved to 2003 exchange, not all of my recipients with fax numbers show up in the address book when I am sending a message as fax recipients. SOme do but it is very spuratic. Any ideas? What do you mean you "moved to 2003 exchange" and how did you migrate? A fax recipient will only appear in the address book if their fax address is valid, resolved, and resides in the same folder you are showing in the address book view. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Rich Hall" <rhall@spectrumcontract.com> wrote in message news:OgA3m41XHHA.4520@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl....

Backing up one folder shows space required for whole volume
Hi, We have fileserver cluster of windows server 2008 with sp2. We have installed DPM 2010 agents on both fileserver and DPM detected them as cluster nodes. We tried to set one test job to backup one folder of 5gb from clustered volume. At "Review disk allocation" we got "Total data size: 4,604 GB" which is the size of the whole volume and so we are getting below error in same wizard step. "There is insufficient free space in the storage pool for this protection group." We have 1.9TB space available to SAN connected to DPM server. Do we n...

Auto Number #3
In my spreadsheet I have a cell called file number. Is their anyway that a can get this cell to automatically put in the next number everytime I enter new data, so that I do not have to type in the number it is excel 2000 If your numbers are in column A, maybe you could just put a bunch of formulas in that column that depend on another column having data. =if(b10="","",a9+1) (in A10, and drag down.) horseman wrote: > > In my spreadsheet I have a cell called file number. Is their anyway that a > can get this cell to automatically put in the next number everyt...

How can I display numbers beginning with zero?
Trying to make a document including ISBN numbers, some beginning with zero. Excel changes the codes into number values, eliminating any zeros at the beginning of codes. How can I override this? I tried Format Cells/ special - no applicable option. Tried Format/ Cells/ Custom using ten zeros as the format. No luck. Since these are not really numbers (some end with X), type ' before entering ISNB. The apostrophe (single quote) will not show on worksheet or on printout. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "CSMthePR" <CSMthe...

How to show a disabled vertical scroll bar for CListView?
Hi there, I've created a View base on CListView, with "LVS_REPORT" report style. The view's required to show a disabled vertical scroll bar for the list view when the view does not contain enough items to scroll, just like we specify LBS_DISABLENOSCROLL style to a "CListBox" list box. I tried to put this line in CMyListView::OnInitialUpdate()... ModifyStyle(0, WS_VSCROLL ,0); But it's of no use. Any ideas? Thanks. Gordon Gordon Hsu wrote: >Hi there, > >I've created a View base on CListView, with "LVS_REPORT" report style. > &g...

Format custom number: C-0000-L
Hi, I need to format a few cells in Excel to look like C-0000-L where "0000" represents four numbers and "L" represents a letter. I tried to do it in format - custom with C-0000-@ but it gives me an error message. I also tried to do it using the concatenate function but it doesn`t work. Can anyone please help me? Thanks! -- Sonia Custom format "C-"0000"-L" -- David Biddulph "Sonia" <Sonia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8EAB02FD-1AA5-4E80-880A-7C9A33A8FE01@microsoft.com... > Hi, I need to format...