Showing internet headers in Outlook 2002

I need to print out e-mails from my archive 'sent' folder
and from my regular 'sent' folder to show all of the
internet routing that the message took. When I go
to 'view' and select 'message header', I don't see the
internet routing data and can't seem to find where I
would select that option to see the routing.
0
anonymous (74722)

You can find the internet headers in View | Options.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:11c701c3a863$e7643a80$a101280a@phx.gbl,
John Sullivan wrote:

> I need to print out e-mails from my archive 'sent' folder
> and from my regular 'sent' folder to show all of the
> internet routing that the message took. When I go
> to 'view' and select 'message header', I don't see the
> internet routing data and can't seem to find where I
> would select that option to see the routing.

I can't see the headers in my archive folders but can see
the header info in all other folders. Is there any way to
get the headers to show in the archive folders e-mail?

answered -- please
>reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message
thread. ***

>In news:11c701c3a863$e7643a80$a101280a@phx.gbl,
>John Sullivan wrote:
>
>> I need to print out e-mails from my archive 'sent'
folder
>> and from my regular 'sent' folder to show all of the
>> internet routing that the message took. When I go
>> to 'view' and select 'message header', I don't see the
>> internet routing data and can't seem to find where I
>> would select that option to see the routing.
>

>.

0
anonymous (74722)
11/12/2003 3:51:27 AM
You are talking about messages in a .PST file, such as Archive.pst, correct?
If so, and the messages were simply copied or moved to the archive file
(either by AutoArchive or by a manual archive or copy/move), they should
still have the internet headers intact in View | Options.  I just tested
this with an archive.pst file I created in Outlook 2002 (I'm now using
Outlook 2003) and my headers are intact.  Did you use some other process to
archive the messages?

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:1d4001c3a8d0$3fb13d70$a601280a@phx.gbl,
John Sullivan wrote:

> I can't see the headers in my archive folders but can see
> the header info in all other folders. Is there any way to
> get the headers to show in the archive folders e-mail?

Dude,

You won't see routing info for sent items. Only on
recieved items.

0
anonymous (74722)
11/20/2003 10:35:37 PM
My Outlook 2002 does not show anything about headers
under View>Options.  Is there something turned off I
don't know about?

0
anonymous (74722)

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

outlook 98 corperate forms

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

Outlook OOF

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Rendering iframe in an outlook message
what settings (is it security) do I need to make to outlook 2003 to enable it to render an iframe HTML in a message? ...

Outlook 2007 create background
it seems that there is no way to create a stationary or theme in outlook 2007 !? Aloha ami, I wish that were true however...Tools | Options | Mail Format | Stationery and Fonts. -Ben- Ben M. Schorr - MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm > it seems that there is no way to create a stationary or theme in > outlook 2007 !? > You cannot create new stationery for Outlook 2007, but you can create = new themes. In an open message, on the Options tab, make your changes = with the commands in the Them...

Outlook 2002 XP SP 3 Archive problem
Hi there I am trying to get my newly configured outlook to archive my folders. I have ust configured it to download two POP email accounts and that works fine. I have set up a set of folders below my outlook (Personal Folders / pst) inbox node and placed the relevant emails in the corresponding folders. I have gone into tools -> options -> other -> and pressed the "AutoArchive..." button -> and set the "clean out folders older than" selection boxes to "3" and "Months" and pressed the "apply these setting to all folders" button. I ...

Money 2002 is slow
Money 2002 has been very slow ever since I upgrade from 1999 a couple of years ago. I have read Microsoft Knowledge Base Articles 818101 and 316955. I was unable to "rename the unrecorded files" because I no longer have Money 1999 or a back-up copy of the 1999 money database. I have followed all the other instructions in these articles, but nothing has helped. I also downloaded the trial version of Money 2004 and imported my 2002 money database into Money 2004. It was still slow. have tried creating a brand new Money 2002 database and when I do, it works just great ...