Showing Holidays?

Hello,

My Outlook 2002 calendar is not showing any holidays. It does show my
personal reoccurring events. The list of holidays seems to stop in earlier
years, so the past few years never have shown holidays on the monthly
calendar view.

Is there a way to get all of the national holidays to show again?

Thanks a lot,

Bob

0
Hymer

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Hymer" <ergobob@sonic[REMOVE].net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> My Outlook 2002 calendar is not showing any holidays. It does show my
> personal reoccurring events. The list of holidays seems to stop in earlier
> years, so the past few years never have shown holidays on the monthly
> calendar view.
>
> Is there a way to get all of the national holidays to show again?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Bob

0
outlookmvp (5838)

show me the path of auto archive save at in the computer
show me the path of auto archive save at in the computer On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 06:21:02 -0700, pat <pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >show me the path of auto archive save at in the computer details plze: outlook 3002 ? 5001 ? express ? backup add-in ? Youve checked properties of your pst or a folder? By Default its the same location as your default pst "pat" <pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8959EA3C-A4FF-4D43-8168-47E448A4F96A@microsoft.com... > show me the path of auto archive save at in the computer ...

Gridlines won't show up in excel 2007
Hello I am using excel 2007 and want the gridlines to show up for the excel worksheet when it is printed (all 8 columns and a whole sheet of blank rows). I already went to Page setup and SHEET and selected GRIDLINES. I also have Draft quality unchecked. It is ONLY printing the heading line(1st line) and NOT any other gridlines. We want to use the spreadsheet to print the lines and fill in by pencil what we want in the various columns and rows. If we fill down a date in the first column rows it will print all the gridlines in all the columsn for us to fill out all the inf...

Balance showing as #####
I have a simple set up - date - debit - credit - balance. My total has now gone to over 10,000 and it is showing up as ######## - how do I correct this in very simple terms please as someone helped me in setting this up and I am not too familiar with Excel 2003. Thanks.. "Terri" <terri@mylanusa.com> wrote in message news:e3XCGLAdJHA.1188@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have a simple set up - date - debit - credit - balance. My total has now >gone to over 10,000 and it is showing up as ######## - how do I correct >this in very simple terms please as someone helped ...

Account on a Balance Sheet is showing the amount as 0.
Hi, We are on Dynamics GP 9.0 and we have a situation wherein we have an account which shows activity for the current year, but when we generate the Balance sheet, the amount shows up as 0. I checked the balance sheet report layout maintenance and i also compared the report layout with one of the existing companies and the account mapping seems to be good. Are we missing on something here? Any help on this one will be much appreciated. Thanks. Run the Financial Reconcile. Balance sheets are constructed from the account balance file, not from the detail records. Detail records should ad...

Show Directory as Public Folder
Hi there, Is there anyway I can show a normal directory as a public folder. I could use an asp script but I thought there may be an easier way. Regards james On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:36:09 +1000, "James Whitehead" <James@whitehead.co.uk> wrote: >Hi there, > >Is there anyway I can show a normal directory as a public folder. I could >use an asp script but I thought there may be an easier way. > >Regards > >james > These folks do some solutions in this field: http://www.fileway.com/ I was hoping for a free solution. Thought there may be a way to d...

.jpg's Won't show up in emails
Strange issue started happening recently and I dont know why... When I send an email and insert a .jpg image into the email (not attach, but insert into the body), I can't view it when I get a copy back. I get the white box with a red x in it. Strangely, if it's a .gif image, it seems to load just fine but .gif photos are huge so I need to use .jpg. I know there's a security setting under Options about downloading pictures but I'm afraid if I uncheck that first box, I'll be opening myself up for spam, like the message above suggests. Is there some other way to get imag...

show blank instead of #N/A
How would I ammend the statement below so that if there was no infomation to return the resulting text would show blank instead of #N/A? =INDEX(Schedule!$B$49:$B$102,MATCH("CKT2",Schedule!$C$49:$C$102,FALSE)) =IF(ISNA(MATCH("CKT2",Schedule!$C$49:$C$102,0)),"",INDEX(Schedule!$B$49:$B$102,MATCH("CKT2",Schedule!$C$49:$C$102,0))) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "Sonya" <Sonya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6400C93-084D-4FA6-822F-2433FAAC0C26@microsoft.com... > How would I ammend the statement...

Need help with a project sheet, need date to show/not show based o
Hello, I have the following formula in cell S2 =IF(B2="","",DATE(YEAR(B2),MONTH(B2),DAY(B2)+31)) This takes a date in cell B2 and adds 31 days to it and displays it. What I need to do is to NOT have cell S2 show any date if anything is in cell D2. I'm not very adept at Vis Basic if that what it will take to do it. Thanks Max Hi, No need for code =IF(OR(B2="",D2<>""),"",DATE(YEAR(B2),MONTH(B2),DAY(B2)+31)) Mike "Max" wrote: > Hello, > > I have the following formula in cell ...

Exchange 2003 AD Properties not Showing up in W2k Domain ADUC.
We are running a test migration from 5.5 to 2k3. After running the install (incl. the forest prep, domin prep and all other checklists), the Exchange tabs do not show up in our Windows 2000 DC for user properties. They do if we are on the Exchange 2003 box running the Active Directory User and Computers. I imagine if we were on a W2k3 domain, this would've populated the DC ADUC settings...? Are we missing a step to allow these Exchange user property tabs to show up on the Windows 2000 Server DC's? Thx in advance... On Wed, 31 May 2006 11:07:03 -0700, jason <jason@discussions...

HTML language shows in printing
I made a background for my emails. It worked fine. I later found that anytime I tried to print an email that involved my background it came out with all the markup language like... <DOCTYPE TRML PUBLIC "-//W3C// etc. Any email completely from someone else printed OK. I then deactivated my automatic background and found that any email I sent could now be printed correctly, printing pictures, etc without the markup language. Is this normal? Is there a way to use the background and still be able to print OK? Do you mean that you created a stationery file? Could ...

Form showing detail section
I have a search from that has code in the form,open event to hide the detail section Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) Me.Detail.Visible = False End Sub I also have code to show the detail section on a button click Private Sub cmdSearch_Click() Me.Detail.Visible = True MsgBox (Me.Detail.Visible) End Sub The detail property has the visibility set to false When i click cmd search the detail section does not get shown even though the msgbox pops up with true. Can anyone explain this or offer a solution thanks in advanced Dean It should work, Could be that i...

Show required fields will not stay on
Has anyone else seen this situation or know how to correct it? We are using GP dynamics 7.5 on MSSQL. I can't seem to find a rhyme or reason as to what is changing this. Sometimes when I start out for the day, show required fields is on/marked, sometimes it is not. Sometimes when I change companies in dynamics, it turns off. Any help would be greatly appreciated in how to turn this on for a user and leave it on. ...

find not showing amounts ?
After I cleared my C: drive and reinstalled Windows XP and MS Money, I no longer so the amounts when I do a find (by pressing control-h). What might have happened to cause this. Thanks. ...

Something wrong when xml control is not showing data
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C60F88.8BCE9BA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I am using VB/ASP.net 2005. When I click submit it refreshes the page = without entering the data from all the text boxes and not entering in = the Game1.xml. here is the asp.vb code Imports System.Xml Partial Class _game1 Inherits Web.UI.Page ............... Protected Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As = System.EventArgs) Handles btnSubmit.Click Dim xDoc As New XmlDocum...

?make a combo chart with 1 stacked bar and 1 not stacked, + show t
I'm trying to make a combination chart with 3 sets of data. I want to stack 2 of them and leave the 3rd unstacked. I want the table data to show each line of data individually. How can I? -- yvonne This example should help: http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/excel/column_vs_stacked_column_chart/ ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "y" wrote: > I'm trying to make a combination chart with 3 sets of data. I want to stack 2 > of them and leave the 3rd unstacked. I want the table data to show each line > of data individually. How can I? > -- >...

Distribution list no longer showing up
We recently migrated from Exchange 2k to Exchange 2003, everything seem to run pretty smoothly from the migration, but now the Distribution Lists from AD are not showing up in our Outlook2003 clients. All the users show up fine, just not the DLs created in the AD. The funny thing is that when sending an email, I'll type a particular DL, (companyX-clerks) in the TO field, and it will recognize it and complete it for me, then I'll hit send and it goes to all users in that group. But yet, the DLs is not showing up at all. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Cell grid lines won't show up, and have box checked
I imported a file from Quattro Pro. The data looks fine but the cell grid lines don't show up, and I have the grid line box checked under format/display. Any ideas? How about in: <Tools> <Options> <View> tab, And under "Window Options", make sure "Gridlines" *IS* checked, *AND*, the color is "Automatic". -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------...

I can't get my concatenate formula results to show
When I go to Insert, Funciton, chose concatenate, then the cells I want to merge, I can see the correct results, but once I hit OK and the wizard closes I can only see the formula =concatenate(A2,B2) - I have tried the CTRL + ` to swith between views but no luck It sounds like the cell was formatted to Text before you entered the formula. Change the format to General and press F2 then Enter. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Lauren" <Lauren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B20C63E8-15C...

Setting Up A Query Showing Count Of Fields
Hi, I have a Query which has the following Fields. COMPANY ARRIVAL DEPARTURE In this Query the results displayed are as follows: COMPANY ARRIVAL DEPARTURE TCT 1-5-08 8-5-08 TCT 1-5-08 15-5-08 TCA 2-5-08 8-5-08 PRV 1-5-08 7-5-08 TCA 4-5-08 12-5-08 PRV 5-5-08 10-5-08 and so forth. I want to setup a query where on the top it has the dates as per day and to count as per each company per day. In other words something...

Creat a chart to show peak usage times for a resource
I'm no genius at Excel (2002 or 2003)and I could really use some help on the best way to display some data I have. What it shows is the usage of a training drop-in room, with details of the arrival time and period spent / per user / per day. There seems far too much data to put into a chart in any way that I can think of, but I really would like to be able to illustrate the spread and volume of clients throughout each day. Please can anyone give me simplistic information on how best to creat this as a visual report so that we can easily summarise usage information? Any ideas would be ap...

How do i show the office assistant in microsoft 2007?
I wanna see the paper clip dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The office assistant is no longer available in Office 2007. Yves "Frankdoodle" <Frankdoodle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20606EED-B915-436B-A9E1-21DCAA2CE632@microsoft.com... >I wanna see the paper clip dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.appscout.com/2007/02/to_kill_a_paperclip.php -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:15...

Show full path title in title bar?
How do you show the complete path for a file in Excell" in the Title Bar? e.g. C:\House\budget.xls instead of just budget.xls AFAIK, it can't be done, but you can add an "Address" box to either the menu bar or a tool bar, which, even though it's intended to facilitate web travel, will show the full path to the *saved* WB. Right click on the tool bar and choose"Customize". <Commands> tab, Scroll to and click on "Web" in the left window, And the "Address" box is at the top of the right window. Drag it to the menu or tool bar, where y...

Reminders shows nothing
Hi my outlook 2002 shows no reminders, although I had about 24 reminders previously. PS this has happened after I Synced with my Sony Ericsson this morning. This has not happened before. OS - XP SP1 Any Ideas??? Thanks Neville This has noe been sorted, restarted outlook. Neville "Neville" <neville.pluck@jacobs.com> wrote in message news:uT8zvUAaEHA.1764@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi my outlook 2002 shows no reminders, although I had about 24 reminders > previously. PS this has happened after I Synced with my Sony Ericsson this > morning. This has not happened b...

Holidays #2
Is it possible to import holidays into Outlook 2003 in an XP OS and how would I be able to do it? Also, I would want it to work in perpetuity, is there something like that out there? Thanks in advance! Aiandas http://www.google.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, AIANDAS asked: | Is it possible to import holidays into Outlook 2003 in an XP OS and | how would I be able to d...

Leads not showing in Outlook
I have one employee that when a lead is assigned to him - it shows on the web interface but will not show up in his Outlook under leads. Any suggestions? I have 13 others that this is working just fine on. Thanks, Kelly What version of CRM are you using? Is he working online in the Outlook client or is he synching? If he is synching and working offline (and using 3.0) does he have some unusual filters configured in the CRM Outlook client synchronization settings? Do other records assigned to him show up okay? -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Kelly" wrot...