Show this folder as an e-mail address book problem

I have one user with an Outlook problem. When he starts an email, and clicks
on teh "to:" button, he has no contact lists to choose from.
When doing a folder view of contacts, in each contact list, the checkbox for
"Show this folder as an e-mail address book" is greyed out.
Anyone know how I can get it changed so I can change them?

0
genem1 (2)

Sounds like the user does not have the Outlook Address Book service in =
their mail profile. Adding it should resolve the problem.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
    http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=3D54=20

"Gene Marz" <genem@de-pc.com> wrote in message =
>I have one user with an Outlook problem. When he starts an email, and =
clicks=20
> on teh "to:" button, he has no contact lists to choose from.
> When doing a folder view of contacts, in each contact list, the =
checkbox for=20
> "Show this folder as an e-mail address book" is greyed out.
> Anyone know how I can get it changed so I can change them?=20
>=20

0
suemvp (4038)

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

"View Image Slide Show"

Excel button problem

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem