Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book #3

Hi all,

I have just created a new distribution lists in our public folders.
When I go to all the workstations, the "Show this folder as an e-mail
Address Book" is unchecked.
To save me going to all workstations and checking this setting, is there
some way I can set it to "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book"
automatically?

Cheers
Marty...

Hi Marty,

sorry but this is not possible.

Normally you can create a "PRF file" to configure Outlook automatically with
the same settings, but the "Outlook Addressbook" is unsupported for this
"automatic" configuration.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

"...ms..." <martin@adg.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi all,
>
> I have just created a new distribution lists in our public folders.
> When I go to all the workstations, the "Show this folder as an e-mail
> Address Book" is unchecked.
> To save me going to all workstations and checking this setting, is there
> some way I can set it to "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book"
> automatically?
>
> Cheers
> Marty...

0
trash5936 (201)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Shortcut to other user's folders
At our office we view other user's folders by: File:Open:Other user's folder... Is there a way to make a shortcut in the "Outlook Shortcuts" pane on the left to one or more of these user's folders? Thanks! Edit: This is in Outlook 2000 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ bump, nobody? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from ht...

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

Can I show a number like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B?
I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Custom format: 0.0,,,"B" best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:262241F3-063E-4F97-B864-A629EC670112@microsoft.com... > I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like > 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Dave, Use a custom format of #.#,,,"B" or 0.0,,,"B" depending on ho...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Setting up a new e-mail account

Offline folder problems #2