Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book #2

Hi all,

I have just created a new contacts list in our public folders.
When I go to all the workstations, the "Show this folder as an e-mail
Address Book" is unchecked.
To save me going to all workstations and checking this setting, is there
some way I can set it to "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book"
automatically?

Cheers
Marty...

....ms... <martin@adg.com.au> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just created a new contacts list in our public folders.
> When I go to all the workstations, the "Show this folder as an e-mail
> Address Book" is unchecked.
> To save me going to all workstations and checking this setting, is
> there some way I can set it to "Show this folder as an e-mail Address
> Book" automatically?
>
> Cheers
> Marty...

No - just e-mail the users simple instructions on how to do this. It will
take them only seconds apiece.

0
lanwench (7567)

Linking files 2 ways

invalid email address

More Columns #2

"View Image Slide Show"

Contacts in Exchange #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Goal Seek #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

outlook 2007 e-mail

OE autodelete OLD mail

COUNTIF MULTIPLE CRITERIA #2
To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. Thanks will A Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="aa"),--(B1:B10="bb"),--(C1:C10="cc")) Adjust range references to suit your situation Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "will A" wrote: > To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. > Thanks > will A =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="aa"),--(B1:B1000="bb"),--(C1:c1000="cc")) SUMPRODUCT does not work on a complete column, just a defined range, and all ranges must b...

Moving documents into a new folder
How do I move several existing word documents into a new folder I've created (I want several related documents to be in the one place). I can't seem to drag them into the folder and Office 2007 doesn't have the 'move' facility previous versions of Office had. Thanks Open window's explorer, create a new folder, go to each location of files to be copied, select each file and drag it or copy and paste it into the new folder. Of course you can select several files at the same time by holding down the control key and then selecting, then dragging or copying an...

OWA: Cannot send mail / mail goes to draft folder
Hello, I have the same problem how SC. I have an OWA 2003 and if I sent a mail the mail goes every in the draft folder. I can't send it. Please help me! Greetings Christof ...

2 different Qty in order details in northwind
Hi, im pretty new with access 2007, i decide to use northwind template. In order detail both form, i have 2 different Qty, the original Qty is the Qty that will link to Inventory and I add another field Qty1 for invoice purpose. For example, I got 1 roll of tape, 1 roll will be cut into 10 pcs. We need to bill according to customer request qty 10, but actual qty sold is only 1. Anyone come across this issue. How to modify it w/o effect the function? table/form as below:- ID ORDER ID PRODUCT ID QUANTITY (FOR INVENTORY) QTY1 (FOR INVOICE) UNIT PRICE AND SO ON Is there a...