Show more time in weekly view?

Outlook 2007
On default the weekly view is only showing until 4 PM without scrolling
down.  I know there is a way to let you see into the evening hours also
without scrolling.

Help please.

Thanks... Bob

0
bobnewman1 (115)

Showing Specific Data from Master Sheet to Another Sheet
I am making a bill of materials at work and have a master list I want to access from other sheets. The master list has all parts named and categorized, and I want to be able to access sections (Hydraulics, Chassis, Electrical, etc.) of the master from other sheets. I have tried pivottables but I am having issues showing the data in it original form: Part Name Quantity Material Expense Category etc. (accross the row) I wish to be able to make calculations only off the selected data on each sheet but I am having immense problems getting there. If you can help. Parker Jo...

Activities don't show up until we hit the refresh button
Hello all, We upgraded from 3 to 4 and it appears that the upgrade did not complete successfuly, but the users used the system. Everything appears to be working well except for a couple of strange things like when we create an activity the activity does not appear until we hit the Refresh button, going to history and coming back does not fix the issue, only the refresh button any quick fix on this one? thanks ...

SBS 2008 Fax Sent Items Not showing all faxes sent
Hello, I need to allow sent faxes to be seen by all users. I have Windows XP and Windows 7 64bit client machines. Currently they can only see their sent faxes. In SBS 2003 they were able to see all sent faxes. Any suggestions? Could you create an Outlook rule based on the fax sent acknowledgement that copied the fax to a public folder? "RodSoh" <RodSoh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4541A0E-18C2-4A83-A13D-8E7D045C29E8@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I need to allow sent faxes to be seen by all users. I have Windows XP...

Show All Groups in 2007
I've looked for this setting, but can't seem to find it -- or, maybe it's not available (which would totally surprise me) -- is there a way to always "Show All Groups" in Access 2007 as opposed to having to right click on the navigation pane and activate all the time? I prefer to see all my objects at once. Thanks for any help. Yes: the top of the Nav Pane has a drop-down. Choose: All Objects. To see them sorted like previous versions, right-click on the top of the Nav Pane, and choose: Category | Object Type -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, W...

alter default view for operations
I'd like to just see parameter types, not names. I don't want to see: methodName( in request : LongRequestObjectName ) : ResponseObjectName I'd like to see: methodName( LongRequestObjectName ) : ResponseObjectName -------------- Justin ...

How do I send newslette in email without showing the publisher too
When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, it takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a "finished" newsletter out? As a .pdf file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4E8B0FB-B033-4393-8F27-DFAAA6DD37A5@microsoft.com... > When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, > it > takes you to the publisher program page w...

Auto Calculate Monthly Time Pace
I need to show how far into a month we are at any given time in % form. I want this to change every day automatically. Example: Today is day 27 of 31 days in January - 87% if today was 2/17/10 it would need to show 17/28 or 61%, 12/20/10 would be 20/31 or 65%, and so on for each day throughout 2010 (12/20/10 would be 65%) Is there a formula or function to do this? Thanks! Heather "HeatherJ" wrote: > I need to show how far into a month we are at any given time in % form. [....] > Today is day 27 of 31 days in January - 87% One way: =day(today()) / ...

Media players opens and keeps trying to refresh about 5 times a mi
I have done numerous spyware chaecks all showing nothing detected I have eliminated any options in the media player that would have it trying to check for updates or web items. Completely at a loss and extremely unhappy the microsoft site does not have an answer. Acer Exyenza Laptop with Win XP , Office 07 and player 11 any help guys? in the time in took to type this meassage the player popped up three times Try disabling (unchecking) all active WMP plug-ins in WMP's Options. If you download and run Process Explorer - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb8...

Combined view of inboxes. How?
Hi all, I just came back to outlook after years. I'm testing the 2010 beta and god, I'm impressed. One thing though I would like but can't achive; In the favoutites pane, you can set up favourite inbox so you can have a quick glance at what's going on on your favourite account. Great, but I would like to be able to have all inboxes in that place. To be specific, I want all the folders etc as they are now but want to be able to preview all incoming mail from many accounts by clicking just one button. I don't want it to move and merge emails from many inboxes ...

Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index
Dear All, I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all columns of setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7: Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index. Any kind of help will be highly appreciated. Ibrahim Zubair I get the same message when I try to reprint a receipt did you find the answer to this problem? "Ibrahim Zubair" wrote: > Dear All, > > I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all columns of > setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7: > Run-time error '...

Balances don't show when reconciling
I just upgraded to Money 2004 and the totals dollar value of debits and credits cleared no longer shows. Instead, this line shows: "The difference between your statement and register is:" along with the difference. I want to know the dollar value of debits and credits I have cleared so far and compare that with the bank statement. Somebody at Microsoft thought this was an "improvement" compared to the way they presented the data in M03 and earlier. It's probably something that came out of the usability lab after they took their great grandmother in to see if ...

time formulas
Can anybody give me an advice Lets say i put in first column dime of departure and in second one time of arrival (of course i know have to insert the time ). In third column i get the time spent somwhere. So far everything is ok. The problem occ urs when i want the sum of all differences in the third column (rows are months dates). The autosumm formula wont work and the result is completely wrong. thanks miro Hi format the resulting cell with the custome format [hh]:mm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany axiom wrote: > Can anybody give me an advice > > Lets say i put i...

>>>Notice of Delayed Response Times<<<<
------=_NextPart_0001_48190A22 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Dear partners, Thank you for your patience during our recent service delays due to flooding in the Fargo area. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are working diligently to restore the service level you have become accustomed to receive with this service. We appreciate your patience as we work through posts and inquiries in the order they were received. Thank you for participating in the partner online technical communities! Jen Mehrer Microsoft Partner Newsgroups Suppo...

Calendar Views
I was wondering if there was a way to get the monthly calendar to not show mondays but more importantly to expand the saturday and sunday into there own boxes. No, you cannot hide Mondays. To get the full display of the weekend days, right click in an empty area of the calendar and select Other Settings. Uncheck "Compress Weekend Days." --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.grou...

Stop Buttons showing when opening up form
I have a button on my Main Start up page that when click makes these buttons visible, but when I open up my DB they automatically show on start up, is it possible they not be visible till I click ckbHelp.......Thanks for any Help.....Bob Private Sub ckbHelp_Click() If ckbHelp = True Then cmbHelpNewHorse.Visible = True cmbHelpActFinHorse.Visible = True End If If ckbHelp = False Then cmbHelpNewHorse.Visible = False cmbHelpActFinHorse.Visible = False End If End Sub Bob, In design view, set the property pf the *button* Visible=No Regards/Jacob "Bob" <xxx@xx.xx> wrote i...

View Tasks in calendar?
Outlook 2003 Can I? I don't mean in that seperate display on the right. Thanks... Bob Only if you create items in your calendar folder either manually or with = a tool like Taskline. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote in message = news:JK4xh.6009$gJ1.4000@newsfe17.lga... > Outl...

view multiple public calendars
We have seven public folders set up as calendar for room appointments. How can we view them side by side as shared calendars? The only way I can think of implementing this is to set up 7 user accounts and share their calendars. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com version of outlook? if 2003 or 2007, add them to the public folder favorites and they'll be in the calendar list. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipst...

Cannot view any form in crm 3.0
We have just installed CRM 3.0 on MS server 2003. I have created an account which has a system administrator role assigned to it. The issue is that when I open CRM web (on the server) when I select account, contact, activities, calendar etc... I get the following error: An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. Now if I open CRM web using an account which has restricted access mode ticked, I don't get any errors, everything opens fine. The problem is that with an restricted access code i can't do much. I have tried assigning different roles ...

Can't view OWA internally
I am unable to view the OWA internally unless I VPN to someone then I can view it. Externally I can view it just fine. Any ideas would be appreciated. How are you attempting to access OWA internally? Are you typing http://servername/exchange, or are you typing a name that has been registered in external DNS? What do you mean when you say you VPN to someone and then view it? You shouldn't need to VPN to anything if you are attached to the same physical network that your Exchange server is on. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Kyle S" <KyleS@discussions.micr...

Some contacts don't show on drop down box when addressing email
I was using Outlook Express, my computer motherboard died, got new computer with Windows 7, trying to learn Outlook 2003. The computer tech from my husband's office put Outlook 2003 on the new computer and somehow transferred the addresses that I had in Outlook Express. I do not know what method he used to get the addresses into Outlook 2003. Some things carried over just fine, some things didn't, i.e. a group list of my subdivision property owners, so I had to re-make that distribution list. When I want to email my daughter, her name or email address is not s...

Not able to view activities
Hi, I have a MS CRM 3.0 VPC running. I have allocated 1GB memory as recommended. However, whenever I try opening Activities(any entity for that matter), it is throwing an error dialog "An error has occured. For more information, contact you system administrator." I checked the event viewer, but there is no information about any error/exception. I searched for the CRM log, but couldn't locate it. Pls help me fix this issue. Thanks and Regards, Mahalax. ...

Customized picklist fields are not showing up in the preview
hi, can you please help me out in the following situation: i have customized my crm 1.2 system in a huge manner. now all customized picklists do not show up in the preview of e.g. opportunity. opening such a related opportunity offers me the possibility to change the picklist field as wanted. note: all built-in picklist fields are showing up in the preview... tia -- Fritz Theiss Did you publish the customizations? And performed an IISReset? After those actions your changes should be visible. Hope this helps, -- Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "Fritz" wrote: > hi,...

Creating timelines that don't use time as the horizontal measureme
Is it possible to use the timeline functionality of visio without using time as the horizontal meter? I want to have the same functionality of a timeline, but use it to express events that happen over a range of values from 0-100. ...

list view problems
hi all basically I have a few questions CListViews that I'm trying to use: 1. are the rows uniform in height, and rowheight cant be adjusted? 2. How can I set column width as per my wish. i tried SetColumnWidth and LVCOLUMN structure 3. is there a setting so users cannot resize the column or in other words make column width fixed? Thanks a lot. Harish 1. There are several ways by which you can set the row height of a list control. Create an owner-draw list control and handle the WM_MEASUREITEM message, and set the itemHeight attribute of LPMEASUREITEM struct. Create a C...

Viewing multiple excell spreadsheets on the task bar
Why is it that when I have 3 or more excell spreadsheets open they are not all listed on my task bar the only way I can get to them is by going to the window button and selecting the one I want to see, I want to be able to ALT TAB between them and they are not listing them for me in the task bar only the current one I have open? Are you using XP? Sounds like that feature of XP which groups several windows of one application into one spot on the task bar. There may be a way to shut this off in taskbar properties. Click on the task bar and select properties. "Megan" wrote: ...