show codes in body

How can I remove the hard linefeed-sign showing in the body of an email.
In Word you have a special key for activating linefeeds and spaces like the
opposite P
thanks
reidarT

0
reidar (7)

ReidarT wrote:
> How can I remove the hard linefeed-sign showing in the body of an
> email. In Word you have a special key for activating linefeeds and
> spaces like the opposite P
> thanks
> reidarT

Sounds like you are using Word - as your email editor. Click the
paragraph-mark button on your toolbar, or go to tools | options and uncheck
the "display formatting marks" option.

0
lanwench (7567)

put back the bar code for envelopes
The United State post office would appreciate it if you gave MS Word users the ability to print zip code bar codes on the bottom of our envelopes again, so would I! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en...

Complex coding question re: recordset
If I have an open form and am positioned on a new record with no bound field having been changed (dirty = false) and I call a public function which opens a recordset on the same table that my form is bound to and then do a series of movenexts , can my form become dirty? I'm getting strange results and am wondering if this could be the cause. What I am trying to do is to programatically retrieve a given record by doing an applyfilter. However, what seems to be happening is that somehow my record has become dirty and therefore the form is wanting to do a save before executing t...

Copied tasks show as collapsed
I have two projects, one of which i copied some tasks from and copied into the other. Once i save the project and reopen it the copied tasks don't display and the id number shows a gap (60, 61, 62, 70, 71, 71). I have to collapse the entire project and then expand it to see the tasks. Any idea what would cause this behavior? Thanks. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D5_01CA79B8.6C708FE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Jan, Welcome to this Microsoft Projec...

create progressive graph for slide show
Hello, I am fairly good at the basic in excel but I can't work out a quick way of doing this: I have a large table of data about 50 by 8000 and am using it to plot graphs. The problem is I want to create a slideshow to show at a seminar which will start off using just the first row of data and then progressively add more rows and display each line graph one at a time. I can't see any simpler way of doing this except to copy and paste each graph into PowerPoint on a time which would take for ever! Ideally I would like the scale to update automatically but that�s not too important. ...

I try to assign category based on subject in appointment (code included)
Below i wrote code to assign a categorie to a calendar item based on the word "vrij" in the subject. I think this code should work.. but somehow it doesnt I use Outlook 2003 with macro security set to lowest level. The code is placed in "this outlook session" Any ideas why it doesnt work ?? ==================================================== Dim WithEvents colRDVItems As Items Private Sub Application_Startup() Dim NS As Outlook.NameSpace Set NS = Application.GetNamespace("MAPI") Set colRDVItems = NS.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar).Items Set NS = Nothing E...

Showing how much longer for a due date.
I am trying to figure out how to show how much longer someone will have to send a product back if they only have 30 days to return it. I would like the cell to count down from 30-1 and show colors at different stages. Is this possible or am I asking too much? Dear, You need to be more specific on this. Is there any date element associated with this or you are going to enter the date on which someone returns the product back on the scale of 1 to 30 days. Thanks -- Dilip Kumar Pandey MBA, BCA, B.Com(Hons.) dilipandey@yahoo.com dilipandey@gmail.com New Delhi, India "daddyr" ...

Reason Code Reports
How can I run a report regarding reason codes? I have made it so that you need to give a reason before making a return. If someone makes a return, I want to know why...how can I run this sort of report? -- Thank You,; Vince Just run a sales detail report and unhide them. You can filter by them also. Werd. mt "Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7FE67148-C812-4B99-98B0-B0D03E7A5584@microsoft.com... > How can I run a report regarding reason codes? I have made it so that you > need to give a reason before making a return. If someone ma...

Inbox shows unread messages but there are none in the directory
My Outlook (office 2003) Directory for the Inbox indicates three unread messages but when looking at the list of messages there are none that are unread and if I delete all the messages in the inbox there are still three indicated as unread. I have not active filters. Any idea what is going on or how to stop it? ...

Populate List Box
Need some ideas. I have a list box from which our clients will be able to select which form they want to preview or print. However, each client should only have selections available that apply specifically to their company. For example: Company A will require forms 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7 Company B will require forms 1, 6 and 7 Company C will require forms 4, 5 and 6 I have some code right now to handle a simple two form variation: If Forms("Main").Controls("Form1Req") = "Yes" and Forms("Main").Controls ("Form2Req") = "No" Then Me.L...

Code to combine workbooks
Hi, I need to combine several workbooks into one workbook. Say, individual workbooks are named A, B and C, the master workbook is Master. They all have the same format and are stored in directory c:\Data. Please can anyone help and send me the code Thanks Andy Sub GrabData() Dim varr As Variant Dim rng As Range Dim i As Long Dim sh As Worksheet Dim wkbk as Workbook varr = Array("A.xls", "B.xls", "c.xls") Set sh = Workbooks("Master.xls").Worksheets(1) For i = LBound(varr) To UBound(varr) Set wkbk = Workbooks.Open("c:\Data\" & var...

Error codes
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to apply rules to messages in my inbox, I have created 2 new rules and have highlighted all the messages to apply the rules, except it can't apply the rules as an error code 4362 comes up. What does it mean and how can I rectify it? On 2010-02-04 07:42:53 -0500, Wigs_Catto@officeformac.com said: > I am trying to apply rules to messages in my inbox, I have created 2 > new rules and have highlighted all the messages to apply the rules, > except it can't apply the rules as an error ...

Help! All my Publisher photos have stopped showing up!
Publisher was working fine at the beginning of the week and now I opened it up today and it will not show any photos. Nothing from templates or that I insert. I have tried to repair the office suite and I have reinstalled the program as well and neither of those things helped. I have also emptied all my temp. internet files because that once stopped my clipart from appearing, but that didn't help either. Please help! I use Publisher way too much to loose it. LKS wrote: > Publisher was working fine at the beginning of the week and now I opened it > up today and it will n...

Booked resources in calendar not showing booked
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5966F.A3C77020 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am having issues with the calendar in Outlook/Office 2003 I will book a room as a resource and it is accepted. If I look back at = the resource it is not showing booked for that period time causing = double bookings. Anyone have any ideas? --=20 JONATHAN HESKETH ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5966F.A3C77020 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-print...

How to enable Shared Contacts to show up When Addressing an email message.
How to enable Shared Contacts to show up When Addressing an email message. Basically when you type in a email address/name it finds it in a another users "SHARED" contacts... (So you don't have to manually find/add it.) Can someone point me to some instructions? Thanks Russ -- Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC Remote Small Business Server/Computer Support - www.SBITS.Biz BPOS - Microsoft Online Services - www.Microsoft-Online-Services.com This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0736_01CAFD9B.F594AC40 C...

Pivot Tables show zero balance
Hi - I have a pivot table.... I want to show customers that have an outstanding balance. when i sort by month, i see everything, totals of who paid and who ha not. I want to sort to see only who is outstanding. How do I do this? CURRENT SETUP: Sort by page = date of invoice (by month) Rows = client name, then the tota -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could add a Status column to your data source, and calculate the account status. For example, with customer names in column C and amounts in column H: =IF(SUMIF($C$2:$C$39,C2,$H$2:$H$39)>0,"Outstanding&...

email account will not show up when added: says deleted
my main email account will not show up in the "accounts" section of Outlook 2003 even though I have added it and the "test" button shows it is set up correctly. It is listed in the accounts pane of add/change email accounts but when I try to set it as the default account I get a message it is not found and probably was deleted. I have deleted and re added it several times with the same result. Any solution ? Alec McNaughton <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > my main email account will not show up in the "accounts" > section of Outl...

Show harvest report error when installing app on Terminal Server.
I have an application that I want to install on a terminal server to publish, but I am having difficulties. The scenario follows as below. The application is dependant on an Oracle install. What I am doing is installing the Oracle client first then I load the program. Then to print Crystal reports, I just map a network drive to the location where these premade Crystal reports reside. This works just fine and dandy on all my workstations. So, I tried to load this on a Citrix Server to publish this out, and all of the sudden when I go to run a report, I get an error that says ...

RichTextBox to Outlook Message Body
I am using Visual Basic 2005 and I am trying to put RichTextBox1 formated text into Outlook Message body. I got code (see below) Dim OutApp As Object Dim OutMail As Object OutApp =3D CreateObject("Outlook.Application") OutApp.Session.Logon() OutMail =3D OutApp.CreateItem(0) On Error Resume Next With OutMail .To =3D "kr@yahoo.com" '.CC =3D "" '.BCC =3D "" .Subject =3D "Testing" .HtmlBody =3D ? 'need code...

duplicate supplier code
I have one supplier and two supplier codes. One is MTT and the other is MT. How do I -properly- convert all of the items from MT to MTT? How do I -properly- delete the vendor? I recommend that you get your Microsoft Partner to fix this one for you. Regards, Ivan Brebner "daytraitors" <daytraitors@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C3AF6F6-52B7-4AD1-9DEF-322B6C4E9249@microsoft.com... >I have one supplier and two supplier codes. > One is MTT and the other is MT. > > How do I -properly- convert all of the items from MT to MTT? > > How do I -...

My code stops after the record saves....form never closes
Users are going into to update a number, and they want to close the form before the record gets saved, thus losing their changes. I created an Exit button, which should save the record change and close the form. Here's the code: If Me.Dirty Then RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord End If Forms![frmRMSHours]![Act Hours] = Me![Text9] DoCmd.Close If the record is dirty, they press Exit and the record saves. They have to press Exit again and the form closes. If the record is not dirty, the form will close when pressing Exit. What am I doing wrong? To save ...

I'm a member of "employees" but don't show up in the GAL
I recently noticed that in my Exchange Server 2003 organization I am a member of the "Employees" mail-enabled Universal Security Group, but I am not showing up in that group in the GAL... I show up in other Distribution Groups & Security Groups & as a regular user in the GAL, but I'm missing emails sent to the "Employees" security group because I'm not showing up in the group in the GAL. Anyone know why this would happen?? I've run out of ideas. Thanks! Tas In news:1156776385.185209.210630@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, Tas <tasita@gmail.com>...

OWA not showing all email?
hello everyone, i posted a while back (but i think it slid to back pages) asking a question about a user who has outlook 2003 in the office and hooks up via OWA at home. recently it's become clear that not all of her messages are showing in OWA, yet they all show up when she reconnects on the office LAN. any advice on that? we are running exchange server 2003. in that vein, we would like to set her up with outlook 2003 accessing the exchange server from out of the office but are not sure how to go about doing that ... any tips on where to get started with that would be great...

How does one make VS compile unsafe code
Hi, This is not the first time I've used unsafe code in C# projects. Usually, I simply check the box in the project properties telling it to allow unsafe code. I've done that for this project, yet VS is telling that, "Unsafe code may only appear in compiling with / unsafe." So, here's the command line being used to compile: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Csc.exe /noconfig /unsafe- / nowarn:618,1701,1702 /nostdlib+ /platform:x86 /errorreport:prompt / warn:4 I'm betting that this is complaining because the switch that appears above is "...

what is cannot complete operation error code 0x80040155
my clip art is gone how do I get it back You need to re-register the Ole32.dll Start, run, type in the open box regsvr32 ole32.dll If that doesn't work... You receive a "Clipart cannot complete the operation" error message when you try to insert clip art in an Office XP program or in an Office 2003 program http://support.microsoft.com/kb/889885/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "dredrhino" <dredrhino@discussions.microsoft...

Outlook Security Settings
When clicking on the Trusted Code Tab for the Outlook Security Settings form I receive the error "Could not load some objects because they are not available on this machine" I click OK and the add button is disabled/doesn't work. I am simply trying to get into the Trusted Code tab so I can add one dll. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you. On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 06:54:03 -0800, Th3man <Th3man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When clicking on the Trusted Code Tab for the Outlook Security Settings form >I receive the error "Could not load some ob...