sharing Task/Contacts folder in Outlook 2003

The Outlook 2000 invitation to share a task or contacts
folder, does not appear with the accept and decline
options in Outlook 2003, as it does on other Outlook 2000
clients. Is there someway to make this work in Outlook
2003??

Thanks,

-SG
0
anonymous (74722)

Net Folders, buggy application that it was, was discontinued in Outlook 2002
and later versions.

See if any of the solutions offered here help:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, SG asked:

| The Outlook 2000 invitation to share a task or contacts
| folder, does not appear with the accept and decline
| options in Outlook 2003, as it does on other Outlook 2000
| clients. Is there someway to make this work in Outlook
| 2003??
|
| Thanks,
|
| -SG

0
MillyS5166 (1132)

OWA 2003 prompting to install office?
Hello, We have a single server environment: Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, OWA 2003. Some users are having problems using OWA. When trying to compose a new message, or forward a received message, they are prompted to install some missing feature of Outlook 2000 (DATA1.MSI).. Any idea what is causing this?! Thanks, Troy Hi Troy, Take a look at.. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/12/i_hope_youve_ ha.html "Have you wondered why, when you first use OWA 2000 and 2003, and click the New Message icon to create a new message, the Office Installer is fired-up and you're p...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

contact list #13