Sharing Outlook 2003 calendar on a small network.

I have a small network at home which I also use for small business purposes.
I have three PCs on a Microsoft network, all with Windows XP and Office
2003.  I'd like to be able to share the Outlook 2003 Calendar option,
without having to buy the extremely expensive Microsoft Exchange Server
2003.

Can anyone tell me what freeware/shareware might be available for this
sharing; or, failing that, what reasonably-priced software could you suggest
that is Office 2003/Windows XP compatible.

Many thanks.
Scrutor

0
yeah (16)

Take a look here, it may help:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm

"Scrutor" <yeah@right.com> wrote in message
> I have a small network at home which I also use for small business
purposes.
> I have three PCs on a Microsoft network, all with Windows XP and Office
> 2003.  I'd like to be able to share the Outlook 2003 Calendar option,
> without having to buy the extremely expensive Microsoft Exchange Server
> 2003.
>
> Can anyone tell me what freeware/shareware might be available for this
> sharing; or, failing that, what reasonably-priced software could you
suggest
> that is Office 2003/Windows XP compatible.

0
vince8328 (2733)
11/18/2003 11:58:34 AM
You can not share calendar without Exchange server. If you do not want
to use Exchange server and do want to share your calendar in your
network, you can try other softwares, you can visit
http://www.winpim.com to have a look. It's an all-in-one pim software
with easy multi-users system and with an included network solution.
Easy and low cost solution!

BTW: You can also sync Outlook with WinPIM. Enjoy!

"Scrutor" <yeah@right.com> wrote in message news:<bpco3o$ul$1@newshispeed.ch>...
> I have a small network at home which I also use for small business purposes.
> I have three PCs on a Microsoft network, all with Windows XP and Office
> 2003.  I'd like to be able to share the Outlook 2003 Calendar option,
> without having to buy the extremely expensive Microsoft Exchange Server
> 2003.
>
> Can anyone tell me what freeware/shareware might be available for this
> sharing; or, failing that, what reasonably-priced software could you suggest
> that is Office 2003/Windows XP compatible.
>
> Many thanks.
> Scrutor
0
sscd

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

How do I get OL 2003 to back up everythihg in it automatically
I am trying to find out if there is a possibility in Outlook 2003 to save and back up all my Outlook 2003 Info , including contacts, e-mails (received and send) automatically rather than having to do it manually everytime I exit the program? you can use a script and make a copy before you open outlook or use a backup tool to make a copy of the pst and your other files as needed. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ ...

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Public holiday in shared folders
Hello, We use Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003. Each people has its own calendar, and is is possible to insert automatiquely the public holiday. Now, I am trying to do the same for the shared calendars, but is doesn't work. In fact, even if we select the public folders, Outlook try to insert them again in the user's calendar Any idea ? Best regards, Oliver Best bet would be to copy them from another person's calendar since you can't directly add them from within Outlook "Support" <support@rdfdfd.com> wrote in message news:mn.936a7d61f268d624.48077@r...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003