Sharing Contacts and Calendars in Outlook 2000

We have a small peer to peer network of 3 PC's in my
office. One is running Windows 98 and the other 2 are
running Windows 2000 Professional. All three have Office
2000 Professional. I am using Outlook but I want others in
the office to use it also and be able to share contacts
and calendars etc. How do I make that happen?
0
anonymous (74722)

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm should help.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted
without reading.

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Tim asked:

| We have a small peer to peer network of 3 PC's in my
| office. One is running Windows 98 and the other 2 are
| running Windows 2000 Professional. All three have Office
| 2000 Professional. I am using Outlook but I want others in
| the office to use it also and be able to share contacts
| and calendars etc. How do I make that happen?

0
MillyS5166 (1132)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Contacts in Exchange #2

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

contact list #13