Sharing contact folder for multiple machines?

I have 3 WinXP machines connected to a network via a router. Is there a way
to share the contact folder for everyone's Outlook? That way, a contact
change need not be done for every machine.

0
tiki2k (14)

See if the information on the following page helps:

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:OWYWuxkAEHA.712@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
tiki2k wrote:

> I have 3 WinXP machines connected to a network via a router. Is there
> a way to share the contact folder for everyone's Outlook? That way, a
> contact change need not be done for every machine.

Merging Duplicate Contacts

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Single click selects multiple cells

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Contacts Search

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

Printing contacts finally partially repaired
Two printing problems with Outlook 2007, the first solved, the second still not solved. First: So, finally, I don't know when, Outlook was repaired such that one could print out individual contacts as detailed address cards. This was broken for quite some time. Anyway, now those of us who choose to print out copies of address books are once again rewarded with this possibility. BUT..there is always a but, Outlook does not yet completely properly format the printing for all of the book and booklet possibilities which the software presents, especially for doing double...

Outlook 2007 "Move to folder" default setting
By default, in Outlook 2007, when you right-click on a message and select "Move to Folder", the initial folder selected is the last folder that a message has been moved into. Is there a way to have this option always default to Inbox? Thanks much for the help! No, but you can also directly move the message to your Inbox folder via drag & drop instead of using the Move To dialog for this. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.ms...

Report not giving same output on all machines.
I have a report that it supposed to include a number in the total if the percentage is 15%. I round up the %age. All the users are getting the correct total on the report except one user. The total on that machine is coming out to be less. its the same report and same version of Access (2002 - 2003). Cannot figure out why only one computer is having this issue. Thanks in advance. Venus, Pretty hard to say without knowing more details about the query behind the report, or what one PC returns for records, as compared to what the problem PC returns. For example... If ...