Shared .pst file for calendar sharing

Is there a way to share out a .pst file in Outlook XP?
Our environment uses .pst files saved locally to store
email.  There is a salesman in our company that uses a PDA
to synchronize changes made to his calendar on PDA to his
laptop calendar in Outlook XP.  The changes are saved to
his .pst file.  I need to give another user access to this
calendar to be able to view and edit his schedule.  Is
this a possibility?
0
rcope (1)

You cannot share a PST file for multiple users at once.  See here for some
alternative options:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm

--
Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP

***Please post all replies to the newsgroups***
"Richard Cope" <rcope@alliedreadymix.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to share out a .pst file in Outlook XP?
> Our environment uses .pst files saved locally to store
> email.  There is a salesman in our company that uses a PDA
> to synchronize changes made to his calendar on PDA to his
> laptop calendar in Outlook XP.  The changes are saved to
> his .pst file.  I need to give another user access to this
> calendar to be able to view and edit his schedule.  Is
> this a possibility?

0
patriciac (522)

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

CSV File Problem

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

opening .pst archives

Public Folder link to Excel File

2011 Calendar templates
what's up with the calendar templates? why can't i find a 2011 calendar in Word 2007 templates or online. i would like both a 12 month calendar 1 month per page and the 6 months per page Can anyone help me? Thresa See http://www.spreadsheetguys.com/downloads/templates/calendar or http://download.cnet.com/Excel-Calendar-Template/3000-2077_4-10346449.html -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com &quo...

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Renaming Partial File Names

printing imported gif files in Excel

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

unknown .edb file

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

Outlook 2007 PST files and temp files
When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how can one do this...? Thanks, Tom... "TK" <tkarpowski@bennettcompany.com> wrote in message news:Ovq2RUgvJHA.1088@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file > accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. > > Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how > can one do this...? You shouldn...