Setting up Server information

I would like to know how to locate incoming and outgoing mail server
information. Another problem I have is knowledge about how many various email
account types I can use as I have an email address with yahoo and msn.
--
Microsoft questioning

"inevitable" <inevitable@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to know how to locate incoming and outgoing mail server
> information. Another problem I have is knowledge about how many various
> email
> account types I can use as I have an email address with yahoo and msn.
> --
> Microsoft questioning
>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 080423-1, 23/04/2008
> Tested on: 4/23/2008 23:15:36

Have you done any research before asking here?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080423-1, 23/04/2008
Tested on: 4/23/2008 23:16:41

John
4/23/2008 10:16:40 PM
inevitable <inevitable@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I would like to know how to locate incoming and outgoing mail server
> information.

Ask the mail provider or examine the mail provider's web pages.  They're the
only ones who can tell you, unless someone else in this list happens to use
the same service.

> Another problem I have is knowledge about how many
> various email account types I can use as I have an email address with
> yahoo and msn.

I've had six accounts of various types defined at once: three POP accounts
(two of them Yahoo), two of them IMAP (one of them gmail), and one of them
HTTP (hotmail).  I'm sure that more are possible.  You cannot use any free
yahoo.com account.  Yahoo.com allows POP access only for paid accounts.  I
do not believe MSN accounts allow POP access, either.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)