setting up O.E. to send and recieve MSN mail

I have a MSN mail account, and want to set up my O.E. to
sent and recieve my mail. I went to "accounts" and did
everything that I was supposed to, and when I tried to
send mail, I got the following two messages:

The service is currently unavailable. Try again later.
Account: 'Hotmail',
Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp
', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Service
Unavailable', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number:
0x800CCCF0

Also,

Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server.
Account: 'Hotmail',
Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp
', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Service
Unavailable', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number:
0x800CCCF0

 What do I need to do next? What should I reconfigure? Do
I need to be logged into MSN or MESSENGER first?

R.B.Bailey <saturdaysoneuclid@msn.com> wrote:

> I have a MSN mail account, and want to set up my O.E.

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)

setting the status programmatically on a custom entity
Hello, I have the following code which closes a custom entity (5 being the value of the status reason associated with "Close" in the "Inactive" state). THis code is ran in a pre-update plugin. SetStateDynamicEntityRequest request = new SetStateDynamicEntityRequest(); request.Entity = new Moniker(); request.Entity.Name = "lund_cheevent"; request.Entity.Id = CHEEventID; request.State = "Inactive"; request.Status = 5; service.Execute(request); The problem is that I receive the following error: "State Code...

Problems with outgoing e-mail
I am having problems sending e-mails out using my Outlook. I am using a high speed connection in my hotel room. The IT person from the hotel said it's because of their security system (spoofing!?!). I am able to use my browser just fine, Yahoo mail works fine, I receive mail in Outlook fine, but can't send any out The error I get is "The SMTP server name you specified cannot be found". The "My server requires authentication" is checked. I'm afraid it is not my Outlook, and the hotel can't do anything else I appreciate anyone's help. On Wed, 19 May 2004...

IMCEA
I am new to Microsoft exchange and am looking out for details on IMCEA (a.k.a. Internet Mail Connector Encapsulated Addressing). 1) The first very basis question is what is IMCEA. 2) How does routing happen when we send an email using IMCEA. 3) Does exchange strip IMCEA<type> string before send the destination address to connector or it sends it as is. E.g. Suppose I have a connector that can understand SMS address type. Now, using OL i send an email to IMCEASMS-123456789@localdomain.local. In this scenario, what will be the recipient addres in my connector? a) IMCEASMS-123456789@l...

add e-mailaddresses
Hi, we are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 in combination with Outlook2003 and I want to let another user (not an administrator) manage some recipient-containers in Exchange 5.5 admin-program. in order to let that user manage e-mailaddresses in that particular recipient-container. Is that only possible with the Exchange admin-program. or is there another way to do that? Thanks. John ...

Trouble sending email-while traveling
I have windows Vista and use windows mail. I now travel for business, here is my problem. I live in Canada temporarly and still use my US internet/email provider to receive my emails, although I use my Canadian email provider to send my email from Canada. While in Canada this works great. I am now in New York and have to send a email to a client from a Motel. I receive my emails fine but CANNOT send any. I receive the following Error Message: the message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing emailSMTP server For help go to help ...

Avoid repeating UserId and Password prompt while sending/Recving in Outlook2000
Hai ! I am using MDemon Mail Server , more than 50 Client users are using them. And most of them having Windows XP Pro + MS Outlook 2000 and others are having Windows 98SE+ MS Outlook2000. In Windows 98SE+Outlook2K combination clients are working fine without any issus. But every time repeated UserId and Password prompt screen is coming while Sending/Recving mails in Windows XP Pro+ Outlook 2K combination. This problem is happening after Change my Mail Server MDemon instead of FTGATE Mail Server. How can i solve this problem , please give me solution AEAP. Regards, Kishore ...

Object or class does not support the set of events Error
This post is for anyone who has seen this problem. I have posted a solution below. Situation: The error message "Object or class does not support the set of events" occurred in my database just after I received a "database corruption error". The corruption error appeared right after I closed then reopened my database. I assumed this happened because I opened it immediately after it crashed and I had recently set the database to auto compact & repair on close. MS Access asked me if I wanted to save a backup, and I said yes. After this, neither the original database...

Object or class does not support set of events
I am running Access 2003 on Windows 7 Ultimate. I've created a blank database with a single form containing a single list box control and have put some code in the form's open event to populate the list box. No matter what the code is, when I try to open the form I get the error: The expression on open you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Object or class does not support the set of events. Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions. DT My computer was running Access 2007 and Access 2003 simultaneously. I uninstalled ...

Where can we get xml scheme for tuning setting of WM2003/WM5.0 PDA
Hi all, We are working upon setting up a lot of WM2003/WM5.0 empowered mobile devices according with company standards. As far as I know these settings are tuned through xml file. Then this xml file has to be deployed deployed/executed onto mobile device. My question is where xml scheme for tuning such setting is published so we may assign necessary properties referencing it? Thank you in advance. ...

Forwarding e-mail with rules from another e-mail address.
Hi, I have two e-mail accounts. Once I manually forward my mail from the other account to my other e-mail account, I would like Company X's mail to go in the Company X's folder. Any ideas as to how to set up a rule for this? Thanks in advance. Just edit the Rule to add a move action. <moochito@invalid.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:99cmp1pkc7qnp96bp4k72aiogvc11jntb4@4ax.com... > Hi, > > I have two e-mail accounts. > > Once I manually forward my mail from the other account to my other > e-mail account, I would like Company X's mail to go in the C...

How do I send a various page email?
Hi. I have created a catalog in publisher which has 4 pages. How do i e-mail this all at the one time? Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment. Many folks here like the free Primopdf: www.primopdf.com Or if you want an excellent modestly priced pdf creating program, give PDF-XChange a try. They also have a great pdf Tools program. http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/ -- Don Vancouver USA "ALVEZ" <ALVEZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE612FFB-BCEB-41A3-9898-D9DC55349ADF@microsoft.com... > Hi. I have created a catalog in pu...

windows mail
My windows mail is not working, it will not let me send out any messages and this just started today, I was able to send out messages a couple days ago. Can anyone give me any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Thanks Diana, This newsgroup deals with Microosft Acccess, a relational database application. Your best bet is to try a newsgroup that deals with your particular email program. (Outlook? OutlookExpress?) -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll neve...

Setting up multiple accounts

Money is trying to change my Internet Explorer Security settings.
Every time I use MS Money Deluxe 2007 it tries to change my Internet Explorer Security settings. What is it trying to change specifically and how can I stop it permanently from doing that? -- Howard ...

Send/Receive #10
Since installing MSN-9, I am no longer able to send messages through Outlook. I use a dial-up connection and msn-9 web based email. What version of Outlook do you have? What sort of mail account(s)? Do you get any error messages? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Mark Hildebrand" <markhildebrand@msn.com> wrote in message news:054901c3d08d$0dc1d9c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Since installing MSN-9, I am no longer able to send > messages through Outlook. I use a dial-up connecti...

Send stuck in Loop
When trying to send an email with an attachment it gets stuck in a loop. Continues to send until I delete the outgoing message. Sometimes sending up to 20 copies of the same email message. Add the attachments it ends up crashing the persons email. Any suggestions? Outlook 2002 ...

Sending Email in Excel
1.) I have a formula in a cell that when clicked, sends an email to recipients in the formula. I have pasted the formula below. What I want to do is put the date after the "End of Day: " part. However, when you click on the link, it gives the serial representation of the date if you use today(). Is there anyway to format so that is shows the date formatted correctly? In cell A1: =HYPERLINK(CONCATENATE("mailto:Person1@abc.com; Person2@abc.com?Subject=End of Day - ",A34,": Acc: ",AB1," for ","$",AA1," | Feats: ",'Enh Feats'...

Set up trace
Hello, [SQL2005] I want to setup a trace and capture Deadlock information. However I do not want to use SQL profiler and instead write T-SQL to accomplish this. The trace output should go to a table. When I checked sp_trace_create, it does not mention about having table as output. When I created a trace in profiler and exported the script, it mentions that "-- Client side File and Table cannot be scripted" How can I accomplish this? TIA, AbbA A server-side trace can only go to file, not table. -- Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP http://www.karaszi.co...

Problem in setting Substitutes fonts to CButton
I developed an MFC application. It is setting fonts properly. But it is not setting fonts for Substitutes fonts like Arial CE, Arial CYR in Windows 2000. Also same font is working fine in edit box. Please let me know if you have any solution to it. Regards, Ganapathi ...

blocking incomming mail
How do I block incomming mail except from addresses I have in my address book? Outlook version please??????? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, George asked: | How do I block incomming mail except from addresses I have in my | address book? What version of Outlook do you have ? Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote: > Outlook version please??????? > > --=81 > Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] > > P...

Outlook 2003
Getting "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If problem persits, restart Outlook." when attempting to forward, send or reply, using Outlook 2003. Restarting does not help. If you delete the NT Profile the problem goes away for a few days and then returns. We have also tried "Detect and repair" and Uninstall / re-install without good results. Only replacing the NT Profile seems to have an impact. Help! ...

Setting Public Folder Permissions (Exchange 2003)
We have a public folder on our Exchange server that stores all of our client contact information. I know that there is a way to assign permissions (Owner, Editor, etc) to the other Exchange users. I did this once or twice when we were on Exchange 5.5. How would I do that on Exchange 2003? It is in the Exchange Tasks of each user in AD? Is it something in the Exchange console that I am missing? forgot to send you the link (-: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=635BE792-D8AD-49E3-ADA4-E2422C0AB424&displaylang=en oz -- Best regards, Good Luck Oz Ozugurlu __________...

Problems Sending/Receiving Email
I am using Outlook 2000 SP-3. Suddenly I've been having problems sending/receiving email. When I click the send/receive icon nothing happens at all. Nothing gets sent or received and no dialog box or error message pops up. I've also tried sending/receiving through the Tools menu and nothing happens. It's as though I never tried to send the message at all. If I restart my computer it "works" again. But I'm having to restart my computer several times a day in order to be able to check my messages! Any ideas? "Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussi...

Junk mail folder synchronization
Dear all, Our server is running win server 08 + exchange 07 and our staff use outlook 03. We all have two mailboxes in outlook, one is server mailbox, another one is pst file store in local pc. We have the email synchronize problem in junk mail folder that some of the junk mail auto synchronize to local pc mailbox but some of the junk mail received in server mailbox. Why some of the junk mail cannot receive in local pst mailbox? Is it having some problem on Exchange server? Thank you very much. Best regards, KenL "KenL" <goukilee@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message news:uM...

sending email from outlook using AOL
After much exasperation have finally got outlook to send email whilst using my AOL internet connection. The issue is that I have to have my aol email address entered in the Outlook email box but I use my outlook email address in the reply email address box. The problem is that any recipient of an email from outlook will see my aol email address in the from box and if they click on reply it will be sent to my aol email box and not to my outlook email box. If my aol email address is not entered, in the Outlook email box, the email is rejected by aol. Using AOL 9 & Outlook 2002 Any ...