Setting up my work outlook account at home

I do not know how to set-up my outlook at home to check
and receive email at home.
0
anonymous (74722)

This is really a question for your Mail Administrator.

This depends on what ISP is used for work or if you
use the Exchange Server. Then there may be a domain
access issue.

--
Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook]

"Liz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I do not know how to set-up my outlook at home to check
and receive email at home.

POS 2009 and domain accounts
How can I use POS 2009 with existing domain user accounts? I've seen some posts indicating you have to create local user accounts on servers and workstations. Surely POS 2009 can work with domain accounts instead of local accounts? ...

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

CRM address book in Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?