setting up multiple profiles

I just installed Outlook 2007.  My husband has one comcast account and I have
two.  We need to be able to use Outlook for these.  I have tried to set up my
two emails using POP3, but they both come into the same inbox.

Please help!!!

Thanks,

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/sortmail.htm

For 2007 specific, scroll to bottom

"07Jackie66" <07Jackie66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just installed Outlook 2007.  My husband has one comcast account and I
>have
> two.  We need to be able to use Outlook for these.  I have tried to set up
> my
> two emails using POP3, but they both come into the same inbox.
>
> Please help!!!
>
> Thanks,

0
DL

Help Setting up Outlook Email
Hi I work in an organisation that uses exchange 5.1. We are moving to Exchange 2003 and Windows server 2003 from NT4 but we are not migrating. I have used AD to setup a login script to map drives and printers. What I would like to do is to use a script or Office resource kit to import a .pst file (having exported it manually unless anyone knows any easier way on windows NT 4?) with all the users old emails and to also setup their new email i.e. setting up exchange mail box server name, user name etc. How do I go about it any help is much appreciated. Thanks Gazos =?Utf-8?B?R2F6b3M=?=...

how do I set up rule to send email to folder on desktop
Using a rule I can automatically have files with a certain word in subject sent to a folder within Outlook. My mailbox size is always too large and I need to know if there is a way to have the emails automatically sent to a folder on my PC/network instead. Assuming you are using Exchange, and can create a local pst file use the rule to copy/move to that new pst ? "Asfar" <Asfar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25B52086-2168-40AC-ABEC-8CDA15E8E598@microsoft.com... > Using a rule I can automatically have files with a certain word in subject &...

Setting up default e-mail program
Grrr! I have done all I can to set up a default e-mail program for my q mail. Works perfectly in WordPerfect, but not in Word 2007 -- tries to tell me I need to go to Microsoft -- not true. Spent an hour and a half on-line with a tech who did one send from Word, but hasn't worked since. I don't seem to be the only one having this problem, but Quest, Windows, Office -- nobody can seem to help me. Tech told me XP and Windows 7 wouldn't network either, but was able to get a friend to help me with that. Why should a simple e-mail be so difficult. I don't want Outlo...

file access & options settings
I'm having two problems with an Excel file that is stored on a share drive for use among my entire work group: 1) While almost everyone can open the file as an attachment to email, one user get's a message denying access. The message says "Can't create [filename].xls. Right click on the folder and select properties . . ." Could it be that this person doesn't have read-write access to their own temporary internet folder? Any other causes? 2) Whenever the file is opened it resets the Excel options settings NOT to display windows in the taskbar. I've trie...

Importing multiple Text files into Excel 2003
Is it possible to import several Text files into Excel through one step? I realize that each file will open a seperate workbook, but if I could cut out the step of opening every file individually it would save a lot of time. The files are ASCII format (text delimited), which were converted from an *.SBF file. The SBF files I am referring to are datalogging files generated from the software we use for our mechanical testing rig. The test computer and software is supplied by Servotest (http://www.servotest.com/homepage.html). I am looking to just increase my efficiency on importing ...

Sharepoint 2007
Afternoon I need some help on SP2007. I have read that SP2010 has functionality for 'document sets'. It looks like this is a very useful function. A project I am working on the internal customer now wants this however we only have SP2007. I believe that we have purchased K2(some tool to help develop for SP) but I need a quick straight answer on other ways of replicating this functionality. Any help would be great as I am new to this application. Thanks Exactly what is the "functionality" your customer wants? --rms www.rmschneider.com ...

Date format question
Hi all, I am running a mde file on multiple XP workstations with Access 2002. What is really weird is on some machines, everything works well, but on some I get some formatting errors in certain queries. For example, I have a query that I am formating a long date to a short date, using the following line in the query: Date: format([Shipping],"Short Date") I am getting a Microsoft Access error that states: The expression On Click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Function is not available in expressions query expression 'Format([Shipp...

need Macro to combine multiple workbooks into one
Hello - I am wanting to have a macro take approx. 200 Excel workbooks and append them all into one workbook. Facts: * I have 200 workbooks each with it's own unique name. 1.xls, 2.xls, 3.xls, ... 200.xls. * Each workbook contains only 1 worksheet * Each workbook contains the same 4 column headings * Workbooks all have different amount or rows * Looking to combine everything regardless of duplicates into one large workbook with the same 4 column headings. Can anyone provide some newbie VBA code/Macro which could faster then the old "cut and paste" method. ...

Accesing multiple remote exchange accounts.
Hi, I have two exchange accounts, one from work and a second from a customer. The work exchange account is able to be accessed through Outlook when connected to the internet, the customer exchange account is site or through VPN. I would like to be able to access, the calendar on both accounts as my work calendar is the one I schedule from. Access to both mailboxes at the same time would be great also but the calendar function is the killer application. Does anyone know of an application that will either replace/interface with Outlook to provide access to both calendars at the same time. TI...

multiple standard deviation
how do I put multiple standard deviation on a control chart? Did you try my earlier suggestion? -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "patiencescientist" <patiencescientist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAE628FB-4283-4BDD-AC45-52DA342F4A00@microsoft.com... > how do I put multiple standard deviation on a control chart? I guess it is difficult to explain, I am to find the standard deviation actually (3x) then I have to plot it, I guess I am trying to do every thing in Excel? "Bernard Li...

formating a cell with if and multiple date ranges
I am trying to set up a cell that will look at another cell and depending on the date in that cell, enter a number into this cell. What I have so far is =IF((E4>=DATE(2004,1,1))*(E4<=DATE(2004,12,31)),"04-","") Is there a way to also have it say between 2005,1,1 and 2005,12,31 then 05-,"" and so on for 4 or 5 years? Hi maybe try =IF(E4<>"",TEXT(E4,"YY-") ,"") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Brian Paff" <bpaff@hypneumat.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3f24e7a7.0411231005.7d3a2ff9@posting.googl...

Outlook account settings
Hi, I'm looking for a way to access the account settings of an Outlook account programatically. More specifically, I need some way to update the settings for incoming / outgoing mail server. If I'm correct, no API related to Outlook supports this kind of action. Also MAPI doesn't seem to provide a means to do this. If somebody has some idea ... ...

Setting default fonts/sizes
I'm using Word 2007. New to this version, used to Word '97. I'm wanting to set the default font and size of the font for each document that opens. How do I do that? I also have this hunch that there are so many features that I just don't know how to leverage the power of. One in particular, not even sure what it is called, but where you can set the look of the docuement for bullets, spacing, size of titles, that kind of thing. I guess it would be general formatting for a specific document? I've not been trained on these abilities. Is there any kind of on...

Multiple Accounts
I am involved in 2 different business (www.netgalactic.com and www.skelta.com) running from the same office location. I use a common INBOX (in outlook) to receive emails from both the SMTP server. I normally respond/send eMails using 'Account' option in Outlook. We just installed Exchange server in our office and are using Exchange to receive eMails from both the SMTP server. When I respond to eMails (or send new emails), How do I send using different accounts ? In the current setting everyone gets a email with an email sender as paritosh@skelta.com. This can get very confusing for my...

how do i set up pop in outlook
I want to use my work email address at home in outlook 03. but I'm not very computer literate and don't know what to use as my pop3 server. Can someone help? In news:536A2099-FF64-4847-A54A-AF9067A96D06@microsoft.com, Kat <Kat@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I want to use my work email address at home in outlook 03. but I'm > not very computer literate and don't know what to use as my pop3 > server. Can someone help? You'll have to ask the people who support your network/mail server - nobody here will know how to answer this question. Only y...

Set table cell size so that I can put a border around a table
Hi there, I'm trying to put a border around my table - which is a board game for kids to play with (so that when you change fonts etc it will grow, whereas a shape or text box wouldn't) So for instance I want a 5x5 table, so I make the actual table 7 x 7, then merge the outside rows and columns together so that this then forms my outside border. What I want to know is how can I set the cell size on this 'border' so that the top/bottom and left/right cells are the same size ( I guess you are after the height of the top/bottom cell to be the same size as the width of the...

How to disable exchange users modify permission setting for their mailboxes
I need users could not modify permissions settings to their mailbox subfolders using Microsoft Outlook. This is not really possible. Nue "Salas" <salas@freemail.lt> wrote in message news:OiXEVxEPGHA.1180@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I need users could not modify permissions settings to their mailbox >subfolders using Microsoft Outlook. > > ...

How do I set up foot page to print out the computer's name
How do I set up foot page to print out the computer's name Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .LeftFooter = "Computer name: " & Environ("Computername") End With End Sub 'This is workbook event code. 'To input this code, right click on the Excel icon on the worksheet '(or next to the File menu if you maximise your workbooks), 'select View Code from the menu, and paste the code -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Bee" <Bee@...

Views on multiple folders
In Outlook 2003 and Exchange Server. Hi, We’re dealing with a medium-high amount of folders in some shared mailboxes. I’d like to create two extra views for my co-workers for each folder. The two views are independent of the folder so i just have to navigate through the folder tree and creating the new views and make it public for the folder. My question is: .. where are really these views stored?? I guess on the server so I'm asking myself about the consequences in tearms of memory or performance of each user modyfing each view eventually on each folder. The serve...

quiz set up
I am trying to create a fill in the blank quiz where one would type their answer into a column, if correct the answer would stay visible, if incorrect the word incorrect, or try again, or something similar would appear. Does anyone know how to create this in excel. If so please email me, garyr@ca.inter.net Thanks How about this: Use a helper column with formulas like: =if(b9="a","You are correct, sir!","Try again") but then you'll want to hide that formula so the user can't peek. Select the cells that the user can change. format|cells|protection tab...

how to change or set the last cell on a worksheet
when I select the last cell it goes to a blank cell way beyond my data set For a solution see: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused Regards, Peo Sjoblom "davesmith" wrote: > when I select the last cell it goes to a blank cell way beyond my data set > Peo, Thank you so much! You're the best!! "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > For a solution see: > > http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused > > > > Regards, > > Peo Sjoblom > > "davesmith" wrote: > > > when I select the last cell it goes...

Creating multiple records from a single record
Hi, Gang, I'm a bit perplexed with how I can perform this task. I have a set of data that is arranged such as this: Function e_p_date1 e_p_date2 e_p_date3 Training1 1/1/2010 1/2/2010 1/3/2010 Training2 1/4/2010 [null] [null] I want to turn that into something more like below in order to add into my crosstab query to calculate the number of events per function (currently the crosstab is only calculating one training). Function e_p_date Training1 1/1/2010 Training1 1/2/2010 Training1 1/3/2010 Train...

Pivot Table settings
Hello, Is it possible to save sum as the automatic setting on a pivot table before you start to add fields/items? Thank you, Denise You can't change the default settings for the data fields. If a field contains blank cells, or cells with text, it will default to COUNT. Otherwise, it will SUM. There's a feature that changes all the data fields to SUM, in my pivot table add-in, that you can download here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivotAddIn.html Denise wrote: > Hello, > > Is it possible to save sum as the automatic setting on a pivot table before > you st...

test for not blank, use value in cell and set as variable
I posted this earlier this week, found it. Now can't find it again. I want to check a range in a column. ie, G8-G18 for a cell that isn't blank. So if G12 has a value in it, I want to enter the value of G12 into a variable declared as var16th. I've searched for the past hour trying to find the post again. I've turned on the email of replies this time ;) thanks folks! ...

Setting up Instant messaging
HI all, I have got MS exchane 2003 installed on windows 2003 server Ent edition , i wanna implement Instant messaging accross the domain can anyone tell me how to do that? Thanx in advance Regds. Manoj There is no Instant Messaging with Exchange 2003, you will need to purchase Microsoft Office Live Communication Server, here is a link that explain more: http://www.microsoft.com/office/system/realtime.mspx -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Exchange MVP www.exchangetrainer.com www.msexchange.org "Manoj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:018501c3b...