Setting up local system email

I have a workstation using Office 2003 on Windows XP.
I'm using 3 profiles on my workstation.  Each profile has
its exclusive Outlook email setup.  Is there anything I
can do to set up Outlook to allow for local emailing from
one profile to the other, or is this something that
requires another program like Microsoft Exchange Server?
0
anonymous (74722)

If each profile has a totally different email address, I suppose you could
just send yourself mail over the internet and it would hit the correct
profile when you login to that one.

I don't think you can do it "offline" so to speak - which is what I think
you're asking.

"Thomas Dawe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a workstation using Office 2003 on Windows XP.
> I'm using 3 profiles on my workstation.  Each profile has
> its exclusive Outlook email setup.  Is there anything I
> can do to set up Outlook to allow for local emailing from
> one profile to the other, or is this something that
> requires another program like Microsoft Exchange Server?

That's what I'm asking, alright.  I knew you could use
the Internet in a manner like for VPN (Virtual Private
Networks) and could coordinate Outlook tasks and meetings
through E-mail over the Internet, but I just don't see
why I must send all of my private affairs over the
Internet when it all takes place over one workstation.

wrote in message
>> I have a workstation using Office 2003 on Windows XP.
>> I'm using 3 profiles on my workstation.  Each profile
has
>> its exclusive Outlook email setup.  Is there anything I
>> can do to set up Outlook to allow for local emailing
from
>> one profile to the other, or is this something that
>> requires another program like Microsoft Exchange
Server?

>.

0
anonymous (74722)

Problems with creating a newsletter

.pdf save as settings

Web query timeout setting.

Setting up a new e-mail account

Sending Email #6

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

Setting in Outlook 2007
Hi I have Outlook 2007 with all updates, how do I change the settings so attachments, web addresses or inserted pictures are not removed or disallowed. Thanks for any help regards Daniel Attacments removed? - Uninstall your anti virus application Web addresses - In internet options ensure outlook is set as default mail app "Daniel" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:OcOS1y97JHA.5356@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have Outlook 2007 with all updates, how do I change the settings so > attachments, web addresses or inserted pictures are not removed...

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

Outlook2K3 and POP3 settings
Greetings list, I have a quick question and am also needing something somewhere that will explain in further detail how POP3 works with Outlook 2003. Scenario: I have a remote user that had been using Outlook 2003 with Exchange services and is now unable to use them from his location. In order to allow for him to connect to our mail server, we switched him over to a POP3 connector. All of his settings are correct and he is able to receive email without issue. However, it appears that the setting in his Send/Receive groups settings are not responsive to the time limit he has listed. I ha...

Exchange problem while emailing from TS
I have a published application via TS and Citrix Metaframe XPe. OCCASSIONALY, when a message is sent from MAPI client configured in the TS environment (Outlook 2003) it will change the SMTP address, by concatinanting the address. For example: user@domain.com is the intended address, when I look at the Message Tracking Center on the Exchange Server it's attempting to send to user@domain.com:USER@DOMAIN.COM. Where is the :USER@DOMAIN.COM, which is being added to the end of the SMTP coming from ? ...

outlook 2007, exchange 2007 in SBS 2008 email attachment extensions changed
Day one after rolling out SBS2008 after migrating from SBS200, A number of users are complaining about Word doc's arriving as .do_ and pdf's arriving as .pd_ which need to be renamed to work as intended. Have googled and binged to no avail. Forefront wasn't installed, and get-attachmentfilterlist commands in the Exchange power shell don't return anything that clarifies the situation. Anyone any ideas where this is coming from? Thanks AC You sure you have no other mail filtering? If you have no forefront.. it doesn't sound to me like it's the SBS ...