Setting up an additional ID

I'm trying to set up an additional Outlook ID on my computer for my
newly-acquired wife (thank you very much) and install FranklinCovey's
PlanPlus into her ID. I've done the ID, but I don't get PlanPlus to show up
on her ID.

Any clues?

0
any1 (8)

Um, talk to Franklin-Covey support?  It is not an Outlook problem.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Michael S. asked:

| I'm trying to set up an additional Outlook ID on my computer for my
| newly-acquired wife (thank you very much) and install FranklinCovey's
| PlanPlus into her ID. I've done the ID, but I don't get PlanPlus to
| show up on her ID.
|
| Any clues?

0
MillyS5166 (1132)

The Setting for this property is too long
I am getting this message when opening up most (but not all) queries in one of my db. I've checked the field property settings for each of the fields in each table in the db...All are within the allowed guidelines. It does bring up the query after I get this error message, but it's annoying..so was hoping to fix whatever issue so I don't get hte message anymore. Any suggestions? Would you post back with the exact error message and an error number if there is one. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "ellie" <ellie@dis...

How do I set the color of a section on a form?
I am able to set the background color of the whole form with the following code. document.body.style.backgroundColor="#123456"; Does someone know if its possible to set the color of just a section on a form? Thanks. ...

How do i set up conditional drop-down list
Hi All, I have told create a Spred Sheet. Which has 2 inter-related Columns. Eg : Column A Should have Provision For Selecting a product from the drop Down list ( Product_1 , Product_2 ) And i have Other related Drop down list to Select from the Column B. ie. For Product_1 i should have Option_1,Option_2,Option_3,Option_4. and for Product_2 i should have Different drop-down list Select_1,Select_2. If any one have come across this please let me know how should i proceed. Thanks Vikas Suppose you want to have your products in column A, and the options in B. Start with a defined list ...

(Weired) Email ID added with @hotmail.com
Dear freinds, Since last few days we have been facing a very strange problem. the problem was noticed when we saw one of the users properties showing his primary email address as our own domain and the secondary email address as @hotmail.com. later we noticed that all our domain users were updated with the @hotmail.com as their secondary emails ID. When checked on the Receipient Policies in exchange system manager we did not find any email address choosen with @hotmail.com. To get rid of this problem we removed @hotmail.com from all the users secondary address but after sometime found...

Precision as Displayed checked as default setting
Hi, I will go to Tools>Options> Calculation Tab I prefer to have "Precision as Displayed" checked. When I save the current file, it keeps the setting. However, each time I open a new xls file, that option is always unchecked. Is there a way to have that setting checked as default so every time I click NEW, it is always checked (on). Thanks, Mark - WinXP Pro SP3, and using EXCEL 2002(XP) Hi, 1. Open a blank workbook and set this option - precision as displayed. 2. Choose File, Save 3. Name the file Book 4. Change it's Files of Type to Template (*.xlt) 5. Save it i...

setting up
I am using the education template for a vocational training school. I have put all the information into the profile for a student. I want to be able to list all the courses that one student has taken. I also want to be able to pull up a roster per course from the student profiles. I have been able to pull up a report course roster but now a couple of students are returning to take different course. I can list more on the profile page but I don't think that is the only thing I can do. Enjoy every day! On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:39:01 -0700, Nantika <Nantika@discuss...

new user in active directory and setting up outlook
I have a problem I know someone has seen before. I am running server 2003 with exchange. I have a new user I just added to active directory with the same user rights as other users. However when I try to set up this user's Outlook and do a name check I get a message the name doesn't match the address book and could not be verified. I have doubled checked the user's name in active directory and everything looks fine. James Have you created mailbox for that account (in ADUC, r-click account, Exchange tasks, Create mailbox)? wildfire19p wrote: > I have a problem I know someone...

Outlook 2003 Graphics Default Setting
Every time I try to open a graphics file in Outlook 2003, the default programme is MS Photoshop Elements v3. How can I change the graphics default setting to something else? Many thanks You'd change that within Windows. In My Computer go to the Tools menu > Folder Options > File Types tab. Highlight an extension and click the Change button "Onetel News" <helenbrian.jones@onetel.net> wrote in message news:4374fc51@212.67.96.135... > Every time I try to open a graphics file in Outlook 2003, the default > programme is MS Photoshop Elements v3. How can I...

How do I set up headers for columns without using a row?
I need to make a list of names, addresses...etc, title the column but not use row 1 so that there is an acurrate count when viewing the spreadsheet. Mr/Mrs Cloud Type your column header e.g. NAMES in row 1, e.g. cell A1. Then place all your names in column A. Then highlight the entire column and select <Insert><Name><Create...> and select <Top Row> from the selections. This will apply a header to the column e.g. NAMES. Then when you want to count all the entries in NAMES you can use... =COUNTA(NAMES) and this will give the correct answer. Just replicate the abo...

how do I set combination chart
how do i set combination chart with two columns Need more information. In general, create your chart using a chart type that represents some of the series in your ultimate chart. One by one as needed, select a series, and change its chart type (right click and choose Chart Type or Change Chart Type). Then one by one as needed, select a series and assign it to the secondary axis (right click, Format Series, Axis tab or in 2007 the first tab you see). - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com __...

Excel page settings
We have 2 different P 4 Machines with Win XP + SP2, with same printers and Office XP, only one machine is connected to internet and Autoupdate is activated, it has installed two hotfixs (KB885884 & KB834707). I formatted one worksheet of Excel on the machine which is connected to Internet, when I open in another machine it setting is disturbed. If you are talking visible differences, maybe you have different Monitors and/or resolution settings between the two machines?............if not, please be more specific as to what the differences are....... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 &...

How do I set a cell to "Empty" so that it does not display in a ch
I would like to use the IF statement to set a cell to empty so it doesn't display in a chart. If a use the "", then the chart plots this as a zero. E.g. =IF(A1>100, "", A2) If I use the #n/a, then the cell isn't plotted in the chart as required. E.g. =IF(A1>100, #n/a, A2) However, if I then try to use the MAX() or MIN() commands on a cell range that contains the #n/a, then a #n/a is returned. So is there either a way of defining a blank (empty) cell or a way of setting the MAX() and MIN() commands to ignore the #n/a Thanks in advance Hi Ian, Rather...

Storing an Id in multiple tables
I have a database that has two tables, Leases and Payment History. I need the Autonumber "Lease Id" to store as a new record under a field "Lease Id" in the Payment History table(thereby creating a new payment Id). That's not a recommended approach. There's no point saving a dummy record in the Payment History table. Don't create the new record until you have something to store in it. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Joshua Beel" <JoshuaBeel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Office has adopted Euro settings
It appears as though my Microsoft Office 2004 for the Mac has had it's global settings changed to that of the Euro. For example, in Excel my numbers are in the format 2,4 as opposed to 2.4. This is making formula changes very difficult! Furthermore, in Word, my page settings now have margins as 0,5" as opposed to 0.5". I think this is a global office setting and have been unsuccessful in fixing this by looking under Preferences, or within the Mac International settings. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Sorry, but there is no "global office setting...

Setting up Outlook #2
Hi, I am having a problem where I cannot validate the user on Exchange Server settings. I have entered the name of the Exchange Server and username. It will not validate the username. I am currently running XP Pro and MS Office 2002 and there servers are running NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5. I was able to install the email account on Windows 98 and MS Office 2000. Why is it that I'm unable to do so on XP Pro and Outlook 2002? Thanks, Bruce ...

Setting range to last occupied cell
I want to copy a range going from a known cell, say D4, to the last occupied cell in column G. I have been given the following as a suggestion to find the last occupied row in a column, but how do I use that in a range statement in vba? lastrow = Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "G").End(xlUp).Row Also will this only find the last contiguously occupied row (if that's the right word). ie will it ignore an empty row before the row containing column totals which I don't want to include in the range. Is there a better solution? lastrow = Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, &quo...

How do I set up CRM in a different language for users?
Our users are primarily Norwegian-speaking. Is it possible to setup MSCRM to display pages and dialogs in Norwegian? looks like the answer is not yet Question: What other languages are supported with Microsoft CRM version 1.2? Answer: German, Danish, Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese, International English, and Italian. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Rolf Barbakken" <Rolf Barbakken@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77A8B04E-D074-4759-B6F5-C93D4E440AF5@microsoft.com... >...

separate settings for automatic reply possible with two emaildomains?
Hi to all, I have domain1 and want to add domain2. I know I need to make an entry in the recipient policy and make exchange responsible for that domain. The settings for automatic reply are disabled in the Internet Message Format settings. I want them still remain disabled for domain1 but enabled for domain2. Is that possible? Both domains are sited on the same machine (Exchange2000Enterprise Server). Is it possible to create new internet message format for domain2? Thank you for your response, Birte I don't believe that is possible. Nue "Birte" <loadhigh@gmx.de> wro...

How show table text, not auto id number
I'm in my alumni database CONTACTS table. Within this table is STATE where I have the alumni's state listed. It shows the actual NAME of the state, not the auto id number associated with the particular state. I can't remember how I set this up to show the name, not id number. I have another one that I need to change, somehow, to show the NAME instead of just a random id number. Thanks. To show the state name instead of the number: 1. Open the table in design view. 2. Select the field. 3. In the lower pane of table design, on the Lookup tab, set the Display control to C...

OWA public/private settings
Can someone tell me what is the default settings when someone log in to OWA with the public button checked and the private button checked. Are these settings customizable? thanks On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:06:59 -0400, "Mark" <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> wrote: > Can someone tell me what is the default settings when someone log in to >OWA with the public button checked and the private button checked. Are >these settings customizable? > >thanks > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830827/ "How to manage Outlook Web Access features in Exchange Ser...

Set cell highlighting and/or fill color programatically?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0059_01C3FC77.497B21E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Anyone know how I can go about this in Excel? Can it be done in VBA = macro or something? I have two sheets, First sheet has a grid of boolean values.(T/F)which indicates whether a = cell should be highlighted or filled in sheet2 according to an index = equal to the rownumber. abcdefgh 1TTTFFFT 2FFTTFFF 3FFFFFFF 4TTTTTTT 5TFTFTFT etc for other rows Second sheet has a "pick list column" to ...

How to set up an account to get all unspecific mail for the domain
How do I set up an account/group to get all the mail which don't have an account for it? Tried using "@domainname" but that doesnt work. On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 05:29:02 -0700, "Anders Larsen" <AndersLarsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I set up an account/group to get all the mail which don't have an >account for it? > >Tried using "@domainname" but that doesnt work. Catch-all mailbox: http://www.aloaha.com/software-development/catch-all-mailbox.php http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324021 http://turbogeeks.com/produc...

Buttons - Macros
I would like to make a button for a contact form that takes information from the contact form and enters it automatically into an email. The buttow would be called PROFILE and when depressed or clicked would take, First Name, Last Name, email address, phone number and a number of other fields from the contact form and would automatically enter them into an email so it looks like this: PROFILE: Full Name: Jeff Strachan email: jeff@footprintsrecruiting.com home phone: (604) 677-6556 Anyone have any ideas? I suspect I have to create a macro but I have never tried to make one before......

Setting COleDateTime to blank
There must be a way to set a COleDateTime object to blanks after it has a date already assigned to it. I believe you are talking about a CDateTimeCtrl. If so, you should be able to do it by calling SetTime() on it, without parameters. -- Bjarne Nielsen "William Gower" <w_gower@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:%232dlk9BmDHA.1004@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > There must be a way to set a COleDateTime object to blanks after it has a > date already assigned to it. > > ...

id() node-set function does not work in .NET 1.1 XML Classes
The id() nodeset XPath function does not appear to work when used with XPathDocument and XslTransformation dot net classes. I am trying to make use of IDREFs in XML that link elements to other elements in the document. The code below demonstrates the problem. I SHOULD be getting a line that says "NODES MATCH". Instead I get a "NO NODES MATCH". All the of the W3C stuff I have found says that this should work. Any ideas? robert sutton ==== HERE IS THE OUTPUT This is element Foo! name is bar ID is idfoo --------------------------- Found reference element, it refers to idfo...