setting to have email saved on Exchange server instead of PST

Hi,

In Outlook 2007, is there a setting to have all the email saved to an
Exchange Server rather than to a PST file?

Thanks
Steve

0
adelxt (7)

Set the default delivery location to the exchange acct in tools, account
settings.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Steve" <adelxt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> In Outlook 2007, is there a setting to have all the email saved to an
> Exchange Server rather than to a PST file?
>
> Thanks
> Steve

0
outlookmvp (5838)

invalid email address

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Reporting from Project Server

Emails #3

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP