Set "Reading Pane" and "Arrange By Groups" default to OFF in Outlook 2003

When I create a new folder in Outlook 2003 the default settings for this new folder
are "Show Reading pane" and Arrange by Groups"

Ok, I can disable these settings for each new folder individually.
But is there an option to turn these settings off by default for ALL new folders
resp. for all existing folders?

Peter

0
pins1000 (3)

Set "Reading Pane" and "Arrange By Groups" default to OFF in Outlook 2003
When I create a new folder in Outlook 2003 the default settings for this new folder are "Show Reading pane" and Arrange by Groups" Ok, I can disable these settings for each new folder individually. But is there an option to turn these settings off by default for ALL new folders resp. for all existing folders? Peter ...

Change Reading Pane and Arrange by Groups DEFAULT
I'm frequently creating new folders in OL2003 SP2, and each new folder is - by default - created with Reading Pane turned on, and Arrange by Groups turned on. I don't want either. Is there some way for me to change the default so I don't have to manualy change it every time? customize the default view - http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: ...