Set Default Calendar in Outlook 2003

How can I change the default calendar in Outlook 2003?

I have two calendars showing.  One was created when I installed Outlook.
The other was created when I installed Outlook Conector and added my MSN
account.

I'd like to use the MSN calendar as default as it is synced to all my
computers when I log on to Outlook.

Thanks,

Sam
0
sam7821 (19)

Your default calendar folder is always the Calendar folder in your local
message store or Exchange Mailbox. You can't make the MSN one the default as
far as I know

"Sam Crawford" <sam@somewhere.com> wrote in message
> How can I change the default calendar in Outlook 2003?
>
> I have two calendars showing.  One was created when I installed Outlook.
> The other was created when I installed Outlook Conector and added my MSN
> account.
>
> I'd like to use the MSN calendar as default as it is synced to all my
> computers when I log on to Outlook.

0
vince8328 (2733)
9/29/2005 7:11:51 PM
Sam Crawford <sam@somewhere.com> wrote:

> I'd like to use the MSN calendar as default as it is synced to all my
> computers when I log on to Outlook.

With Outlook Live and the MSN COnnector, I believe you can.  See if
something here helps:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mool.htm and
http://www.slipstick.com/config/defaultpst.htm
--