Set all folders to AutoArchive

All the Outlook folders on my system are set to "Do not
archive items in this folder". Since I have hundreds of
folders it is a tedious process going to each folder and
changing the Properties|AutoArchive setting to "Archive
items in this folder using the default settings". Is
there a way to set all the folders to "Archive items in
this folder using the default settings" without having to
do each one separately?

Also, is there a way to set up Outlook so all new folders
are created with the AutoArchive set to "Archive items in
this folder using the default settings".

Thanks,
Henry

What do you do if you have auto save set, but it is not working?
I have auto save in Excel set to every 5 minutes, but it is not auto saving the data. What should I do to fix it? Jennifer What version of Excel? XP (2002) & 2003 _do not_ have an AutoSave feature. If you are referring to AutoRecover (Tools>Options--Save), that is something totally different. It doesn't save your working file, but stores the data separately in a temporary file for recovery purposes in the event that XL or the system crashes while the file is open. HTH |:>) "Jennifer" wrote: > I have auto save in...

c10306a7 error when access public folders
While access public folders through Exchange Admin, I get the following error: _ The available memory is not sufficient. Close some applications or windows and try again. ID no: c10306a7 Exchange system manager - This is a 2000 server standard running Exchange 2003 enterprise (upgraded from Exchange 2000) This error message was happening in Exchange 2000 as well, and I was hoping the upgrade would resolve the issue. This error message prevents me from access public folders and performing any maintenance. I am guessing this is more of a rights issue rather than a memeory issue. I have ...

Exporting/Importing Mail Account Settings
I need to rebuild my pc again. I can happily save and restore my pst file, so I dont lose my mail, contacts & calendar, but I lose my mail account settings each time. Is there a way to backup/restore or import/export these settings? Thanks Chris CJM <cjmuk@remove.tesco.net> wrote: > I can happily save and restore my pst file, so I dont lose my mail, > contacts & calendar, but I lose my mail account settings each time. > > Is there a way to backup/restore or import/export these settings? The email account information is stored in the Registry. There is no exp...

How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each data set?
How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each data set? On Jul 20, 5:26 am, libertyforall <r...@royhuff.com> wrote: > How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each > data set? Hi libertyforall, have a look at Jon Peltier's beatiful site, especially: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html Have fun, cheers Michael ...

Rouge folder in list
In my list of folders, there is a folder that I set up by mistake and have since deleted the pst file that it was looking for. The folder still exists and will not let me delete it. It tells me that if I continue to have the problem to restart Outlook. This has been for about a week and I've rebooted, shut down and reconfigured all types of settings, all to no avail. I would like to know if anyone can tell me what to do short of reinstalling the program. What version of Outlook, and what mode if applicable? (help | about) Can you delete and re-create your mail profile? martin wr...

Outlook 2003 set up (Reg file)
Is there a regfile anywhere that I can use to set up a new user's mailbox automatically. We run exchange 2003 and office 2003. Basically the whole desktop setup is automatic, except for this part. I have to log in as them, open outlook and tell it servername and username. Seems like such a small step, there's got to be a way to automate it with %username% and an entry for servername... Have you looked at the Office Resource Kit for some instructions for installing Office via a Custom Installation or a GPO? http://office.microsoft.com/ork --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...

2 personal folder listings and duplicates
Hi. When I have Outlook open at home, when I have the Mail selected, it shows Favorite Folders and All Mail Folders. Under All Mail folders it shows two seperate Personal Folders and the contents appear the same. When I view my Contacts, it shows things twice: Contacts Contacts in Personal Folders FriendEmail FriendEmail in Personal Folders ToDo ToDo in Personal Folders etc..... How can I get rid of the other Personal Folders entry and the duplicate entries in my contacts? Thanks. Bryce. ...

Registry Setting
Is there a listing of all the CRM 4.0 Default registry settings AND extended settings somewhere. ...

Help! Can't import Sent Folder from Yahoo
Hi. I was setting up Outlook 2000 when it suddenly began importing all of my messages from the inbox folder of my Yahoo account, some 700 in all. I panicked when I saw it was starting to erase the messages from Yahoo so stopped the process. Now I can't figure out a way to import the messages from my Sent Folder in Yahoo into Outlook. When I archived them and zipped them per Yahoo instructions and dragged the unzipped msgs into Outlook, when I tried to click on a message, it was opened up (or attempted to) in Outlook Express. Does anyone have insight on this?? Thanks. Try YahooPOP...

Moving Public Folders from Exchange Server 5.5 to Exc. Ser. 2003.
How can I move public folders from an Exchange Server 5.5 to a new Exchange Server 2003, which on a separate private network without connecting bother server on the same network? rekaman@gmail.com wrote in news:1144768961.479044.323920 @t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com: > How can I move public folders from an Exchange Server 5.5 to a new > Exchange Server 2003, which on a separate private network without > connecting bother server on the same network? Export them to PST? Regards, -- R. Arlo Clizer FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: http://groups.google.com Thank you very mu...

Suddenly -- Two PERSONAL FOLDERS???
Hi, All of a sudden, I have 2 Personal Folders!!!! They seem identical, and I cannot get rid of one or the other. * The only thing recently changed is the installation of XP SP-2. * All previous XP-Pro updates have been installed * Running Outlook 2000, and all updates are installed (never had any problems with these...they were installed "long ago." Thank you for your help! "Howie" ...

Help with Display Setting
Hi All, I designed an Excel Spreadsheet that not only contains programmed dropdowns and checkboxes, but other text line fill ins that cannot be resized due to the current design. Because of the structure, I’m now running into problems with certain users in regards to their Display setting of 120 DPI vs. the traditional 96 DPI. When I originally developed this, I set the spreadsheet to function at 100% Zoom level based on the assumption all users were set to 96 DPI. All of the checkboxes and fill ins are dependant on this setting. Without this size, the viewing screen is decreased and s...

set tab order in Access 2007
I can't figure out how to set the tab order for a form in Access 2007. I spent at least 20 minutes at the so-called online Access help and couldn't find this. It's easy to find for Access 2003, but not 2007. Indirectly related to this, F1 doesn't bring up help. Is there "help" associated with Access 2007? Thanks very much. Bob You have two ways of doing it in design view: 1) Right-click any object and select Tab Order 2) In the ribbon at the top, select Arrange. In the Control Layout section you'll see Snap to Grid and Tab Order I know 2007 takes a bit ...

Setting a conditional value in a query to perform an additional qu
Ok, I have a slight brain twister here and wondering if anyone could help shed some light on this. :) Im in the midst of creating a database that will hopefully replace a paper-based system of storing 'shift runsheets' from a 24/7 office. There is 3 shifts per 24 hours; Morning (6am-2:30pm), Afternoon (2pm-10:30pm) and Night (10pm to 6:30am). Each day it adds a new row of data to the table "shift" and users can peform searches on previous sheets by searching the table "previous" which links to "shift". When a user wishes to search, they select the ...

public folder replication interval #2
Exchange 2000 server and Exchange 2003 server. Replicas of a public folder on both servers. Replication interval on public stores is set to Always run. Properties of public folder, replication interval is set to use public store settings. I'd assume that as soon as a change is made to a public folder on one server, the change should propagate immediately? I'm still seeing an interval of 15 min of replication between public stores. I want the replication to be instant as soon as there is a change made to the public folder. Do i have to restart some service? Answer below. Calvi...

Help. I cannot upgrade Outlook.Keeps saying it cannot open folders
I am trying to upgrade to Office Professional. All programs seem to be working except Outlook. It will not open. I get a message that it cannot open default folders. Dan <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to upgrade to Office Professional. All programs seem to be > working except Outlook. It will not open. I get a message that it > cannot open default folders. It appears you haven't set up your mail profile properly. Control Panel>Mail -- Brian Tillman ...

How to set default formatting for pictures
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When I drop a screen capture into Word, it always puts it where I drop it. I guess it is automatically anchoring it. What I would like it to do it put it in at the insertion point, left justified, under the previous line. To get it to do this, I have to double-click each picture, select "Layout", choose Wrapping Style "In line with text" then choose radio "Horizontal Alignment Left", then click button "Advanced", and select Radio "Alignment" in the "Vertical" ...

Auto-categorizing email messages on move-to-folder
OK, I give up - I am not smart enough on my own, time to tap the smart ones ... So, here's the thing: I am using a Utility called Nelson Email Organizer (search and organize work-along), and like it a lot, BUT, I want to make it play nicer with Outlook folders. NEO does not (Currently) have away to show a column with the folder name, but DOES have a way to show a column with the category. So, I want to attach to each mail message a category that shows which folder it is in. I can do this for incoming messages to Inbox by the rules wizard, but I can see no way to re-assign the category w...

Public folder permission #5
Hello, I found that when level of nested groups reach 2, the end user will not actually get the permission that granted to its grandparent group. For example: user A is a member of group G1, G1 is a member of G2, administrator grant "editor" role of public folder P1 to G2, but user A cannot even open the folder P1 in his/her outlook. Why? How many nested levels will be allowed to inherit the permission in public folder in Exchange 2003? regards. Rock. ...

Can't modify Printer settings after hardware upgrade
Hoping someone can help us here. We recently upgraded the hardware on our novell server(I know it's old and outdated, but it's all we have to work with) I restored Dyanmics(version 6.0) from backup and was able to log in and all functions seem to be there except for anything to do with Named Printers. We get this error on the machine we print cheques from "A get/change operation on table "ST_Printer_Options_MSTR" has caused an unknown error (97)" We are using pervasive sql 2000 as our database engine. I've doublechecked permissions on the data directory an...

SUM in random files in the folder
I have files in the folder. how I consolidate in new sheet all the files, to sum for region, products? OBS: I not know the amount of files in this one folder, so I know that the these nominated archives for region, a994.xls region A, b423.xls b323.xls region B .... How to create a look with filename random ? and I not know the quantity file for region. But, all the worksheets have format the same. Necessary they to charts with it, then I want create the table consolidate thanks Marina ...

Error message opening a folder
OL2002: Error Message: Microsoft Outlook Could Not Access the Specified Folder Location I've been receiving this error message when trying to open a sub-folder in Outlook 2002, and going to the KB it said there was a hot fix available for this error but I have been unable to find it. Any suggestions? Per the KB article, you need to contact Microsoft PSS and request the Hotfix - there is no charge for hotfixes if you ONLY ask for the hotfix and don't append a "by the way, this has been happening as well." --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group...

WinMail COmpact lost several folders?
I permitted windows Mail (Vista) to compact and when I restarted the pc all of the folders were in recovered files except for 6 or so folders which are gone. How do Iget these folders back? As a point, windows also downloaded some upgrades last night and installed them and restarted the pc as well, could that have been the problem? marijuana "intbt" <intbt@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen news:F69E8C19-D2F0-40B1-900A-BFE578A5817F@microsoft.com... >I permitted windows Mail (Vista) to compact and when I restarted the pc all > of the folders wer...

HELP!!
Hi All, I have inherited a old Ex 5.5 setup on which a couple of public folders are set. They are being accessed by a number of users without any problems - these users have been setup by the previoius support person. I have given right permission to these folders for a new set of users through Exchange Administrator (by assigining roles) but they can not see these folders coming up in Outlook. What am I missing here? Thanks and regards Parick Patrick, When you say that you've given them "right" permission, do you mean "correct" permissions or "write&q...

Send/Receive settings
Hi I've just reformatted my machine (OS XP Pro and Outlook XP) and am in the process of getiing everything the way I like it but there's one thing I can't manage to sort out. I like to be able to bring up Outlook, click 'Send/Receive' and it starts to dial. At the moment it does nothing. I've tried altering some settings in Tool, Options, Mail Setup, Send/Receive but to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas? TIA Andy ...