Serial Code info

Hello guys, i have the need to know which serial key was used when
installing office professional 2003 ...

Is there a way to know that ?

Because, i still have the serials ... but, those are all together in a box
(gift from a previous sysadmin) without a name on them to let me know
which one was used in which box ...

And now im in the need of formatting that pc, but i dont want to buy
another license just because i dont remember the right serial code to use.

Someone can help ?

Greetings,
	Sypher
0
sypher (5)

G'Day Sypher,

Download KeyFinder (v1.5 Beta 3) from:
http://www.magicaljellybean.com/kfbeta.shtml.

The Beta version will display Your Windows XP key, and
multiple MS Office Keys (if they exist).

[On my System it displays the Office Xp key - even though I
 have upgraded to Office 2003 - it must still be in the Registry.]
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Sypher" <sypher@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hello guys, i have the need to know which serial key was used when
> installing office professional 2003 ...
>
> Is there a way to know that ?
>
> Because, i still have the serials ... but, those are all together in a box
> (gift from a previous sysadmin) without a name on them to let me know
> which one was used in which box ...
>
> And now im in the need of formatting that pc, but i dont want to buy
> another license just because i dont remember the right serial code to use.
>
> Someone can help ?
>
> Greetings,
> Sypher

0
Pat

How to get the PivotTable report info that feeds another PivotTable report.
A pivot table can get it's data from another pivot table as so: Right click in the pivot table and select PivotTable Wizard Click the < Back button Click the next < Back button Select the "Another PivotTable report or PivotChart report" radio button and click Next > Select the pivot table containing the same data and click Finish What I want to get is the source pivot table for a pivot table. I guess I'm looking for the "parent" of the "child" pivot table :-) How can I do this in VBA? Here's the macro recording of the above steps but it di...

Email Coding works in one form but not the other...
I have this code in one form and it works perfectly: Dim olkApp As New Outlook.Application Dim mailNewMail As Outlook.MailItem Set mailNewMail = olkApp.CreateItem(olMailItem) With mailNewMail .To = "jfoster@monitronics.com;sroberson@monitronics.com" .CC = "" .BCC = "" .Subject = "Save Alert - Please Confirm" .Body = "Agent: " & Forms![frmLogIn]![Combo22] & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & _ "CS#: " & Forms![frmwinbacksave]![cs#] & vbCrLf & vbCrLf &a...

Working on Code from a VB Book; Help Interpreting Errors
I found the example of code in a book: Public Class Form1 Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load Dim drives() As String drives = System.IO.Directory.GetLogicalDrives Dim iDrive As Integer DrivesList.Items.Clear() On Error Resume Next For iDrive = 0 To drives.GetUpperBound(0) DrivesList.Items.Add(drives(iDrive)) Next DrivesList.SelectedIndex = 1 End Sub Private Sub DrivesList_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As System.O...

Looking for sample code
I need to write an app that will (magically) create a bitmap, and display it in a window of specific width, but (possible) scrollable in height. Is there something out there that gets close? TIA. -- #include <standard.disclaimer> _ Kevin D Quitt USA 91387-4454 96.37% of all statistics are made up Not sure about magically creating the bitmap. This is usually left as an Exercise for the Programmer. Check on www.codeproject.com for lots of bitmap-related examples. You will have to set the window width. How hard it is to scroll depends on whether or not you just need a gen...

Run Code in General Module Upon Activation of Other Sheets
I have VBA code residing in a general module of a workbook. The outpu from the code updates several sheets in the workbook. I would like t automatically Run the code in the general module if any of thes several sheets are activated (by clicking on the sheet�s tab). How ca I do this? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Steve You can use the folowwing events in the sheet module(not a normal module) Right click on a sheet tab and choose view code. Paste the events in there and press Alt-Q to go back to Excel. You can copy the code in the event or type the macro name ...

Problems moving SQL to Code using Mark Plumpton method
Hi Am using Mark Plumptons method to speed up form loading. This is the first time I have done this so being extra careful. Problem is I have a combo box which has a WHERE selection which Marks example does not provide an example code. The code I have below creates a Syntax error, could someone please advise what the problem is. Me.model.RowSource = _ "SELECT type " & _ "FROM tblcartype " & _ "WHERE tblcartype.carmake=Me.model" & _ "ORDER BY type;" If I take out the '&_' at the end of the WHERE clause the...

Using VS2005 to ship legacy code for XP and Windows 2000.
If you want to publish a Windows application that runs on Windows 2000 or Windows XP, using the latest compiler (Visual Studio 2005), you can do so. Without requiring that you ship megabytes of code from the VS2005 runtime libraries (MSVCRT80.DLL and MFC80.DLL). Follow these steps: 1) Install the Windows Server 2003 SP1 Platform SDK (April 2005 Edition). The April 2005 PSDK bundles the VS 2005 compiler (version 14.0) and its associated include headers and libraries. With VC6 installed it allows you to link VC6 compatible apps for 32-bit applications. 2) You won't be able to use th...

generate .NET code from visio 2003
Hi ! How can i Generate .NET code from a UML made in visio 2003 ? I did searh the net and found this link but it says 404 ? http://msdnaa.net/Resources/Display.aspx?ResID=1949 the article title is Generating .NET Code Using Visio Enterprise Architect's UML So any one know how do that or any one have back up copy of this article Thanks which version of v2003 are you using. The EA version which comes with vs.net I believe has the process in the help facility. v2003 pro does not support forward engineering of uml... Al "Suhail Kaleem" <suhailkaleem@mailyoulike.com>...

To remove Microsoft pop up asking to send info on product
Word 3 every time I use it I get the pop up asking to send in or not. The pop up comes up with and without the Word 3 program. I have no idea how to eliminate it even if it does have Word on it from Microsoft. What is Word 3? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "petschools" <petschools@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FA9BE8B-3993-4F79-B283-B47C8AC2C164@microsoft.com... > Word 3 every time I use it I get the pop up asking to send in or not. The > pop > up comes up with and without the Word 3 program. I have no idea how to > eliminate ...

Unhiding All hidden Worksheets with a Macro/VBA Code
Hi, Can anyone help me please ? Whilst working with an Excel Workbook I often hide all unwanted Worksheets leaving only the ones I need to work on visible. What I would like to do is have a macro or VBA code to click on a button to unhide all hidden worksheets rather repeating Format-Sheet-Unhide to unhide each worksheet. Any help would be greatly appreciated (Excel version Excel 2000) Many thanks Rob -- robertguy 44 Married two kids ------------------------------------------------------------------------ robertguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinf...

Help with code #2
What I am trying to do is have a macro lookup cell b1 from sheets21 to sheet120 and when it finds the first sheet that this cell is blank to execute a macro. I used to use the code below but it is way to long over this many sheets. If Sheet21.Range("AV3") = "" Then Sheet21.Select Else If Sheet22.Range("AV3") = "" Then Sheet22.Select Else If Sheet23.Range("AV3") = "" Then Sheet23.Select Else etc. Thanks Greg Greg, You can do the following, although it has a problem that I'll describe: dim s as worksheet for each s in ...

Problem With Code...Still
I posted a message earlier and been trying to figure out why this code doesn't work right. Thank you for all your help. Private Sub CommandButton6_Click() Dim message As String Set MyComputer = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") FolderName1 = Range("F6") FileName1 = Range("M6") If MyComputer.FolderExists(FolderName1) = False Then message = MsgBox("The directory: " & FolderName1 & ", does not exist." & Chr(10) _ & "Enter a new directory path (cell F6).", 0, ...

Serialize #2
Compile: VisualC .NET 2003 At me a problem: class CDataSpect : public CObject { DECLARE_SERIAL(CDataSpect); (..skip...) public: void Serialize(CArchive& ar); private: double amplitude[8001]; (..skip..) } CDataSpect::Serialize(CArchive& ar) { CObject::Serialize(ar); if(ar.IsStoring()) { //write ar << amplitude << (..skip..); // Warning } else { // Read ar >> amplitude >> (..skip..); // Error } } The following statement: > ar << amplitude << (..skip..); // Warning will archive the 'address' of the vector. If y...

change the code to be a formula
i have the following code added to the s/s tab which does what i want but is there a way of adding this to cell like a formula thing like vlookup?? Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Target.Column = 2 Then If Target.Value = "" Then Exit Sub Application.EnableEvents = False Target.Value = Worksheets("Station").Range("A1") _ .Offset(Application.WorksheetFunction _ .Match(Target.Value, Worksheets("Station").Range("StationList"), 0), 0) Application.Ena...

Bar code tracking of fixed assets
is there a solution available for Great Plains that allows you to track fixed assets by a bar code? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1ff0b670-3408-4021-9705-...

Info about static library and linking
Hi All, Could anybody point me to resources that describe exactly what happens when one makes a static library from a code -- parsing is done, compilation is done, then there must be some where the information about the function in the library is located, how it is organized etc. Similarly, what exactly happens when we link the static library to the code. I have been trying to use a static library for three days, I have been put off by the error "unresolved symbol" or "unresolved external identifier" etc and I cannnot understand what is going on. Regards, Nure <nu...

VBA code to "skip" empty rows
This code will take text from column A in an Excel Work sheet and insert it into column B inside a text box. I would like to “tweek” this to skip over the code that creates the text boxes on each row that contains empty text. The result I seek is to have a text box created with text copied from column A and no text box created when column A is empty. My attempt to do this myself is not working out. I am just starting to learn something about VBA. Any comments for a better approach to solve this would be appreciated. I have commented out my attempt to skip past the textbox...

Locating Info In New Excel Spreadsheet When Compared To Old One
Hello, I'm a neophyte regarding Excel spreadsheets, so the answer to my question may be obvious to those experienced in it. On a semi-weekly basis, I receive an Excel spreadsheet that is identical in every way to the previous one except that new cells have been added. Neither I nor the sender of the spreadsheet has any control over where the new cells will be added within the file. With some files having over 22,000 cells, it's extremely difficult and time-consuming to visually search for those cells which are new. Each cell, whether new or old, has info, including d...

show codes in body
How can I remove the hard linefeed-sign showing in the body of an email. In Word you have a special key for activating linefeeds and spaces like the opposite P thanks reidarT ReidarT wrote: > How can I remove the hard linefeed-sign showing in the body of an > email. In Word you have a special key for activating linefeeds and > spaces like the opposite P > thanks > reidarT Sounds like you are using Word - as your email editor. Click the paragraph-mark button on your toolbar, or go to tools | options and uncheck the "display formatting marks" option. ...

Date Code
Here is my code that I'm having a problem with. I want the programming to start evaluating from cell I2 through the rest of the column. Is there a different way to write the code. Well the workbook opens, I get a message that says 'Type Mismatch' and highlights the boolean section of the if statement. Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim Target As Range Application.Workbooks(1).Worksheets(5).Activate ActiveSheet.Range("I2").Select For Each Target In Range("I2:I20") If Target.Value <> "" And DateValue(Target.Value) - DateValue(Now)...

Bar codes for USPS using WASP fontware pro plus
How is a bar code created in Publisher? I have Wasp pro plus which works in word and excel...not publisher. If wasp doesn't work....what program does? Suggestions? HELP! EDIT: I have read the links provided in other similar posts. I have followed the steps and after many attempts...it doesn't work. Who, Have you read their statement regarding the programs that it will work with? From: http://www.waspbarcode.com/software/fontware.asp Over 50 TrueType Barcode Fonts Wasp FontWare seamlessly integrates bar codes with any Windows application including Microsoft Word�, Excel�, Access�,...

TSSTcorp DVD Code 41
I cannot view my 2 DVD ROMs in My Computer and I get an error "Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this hardware but cannot find the hardware device. (Code 41)" when viewing the DVD in Device manager. It shows the correct hardware just with a yellow exclamation point. The DCD ROMs will not recognize/play any DVD/CD I put in them. The Samsung Live Update thingy dosen't find any hardware (I think it tells me that, it actually says, says and I quote: "In your system, any kind of CD-ROM device is searched" WTF does that mean?) When I uninstal...

Bar Coding VT emulation
This is a pre-sales question. We want to work with a bar-coding company who has limited experience with Great Plains. This is the question they asked: When using handheld portable terminals, would we be using VT emulation for the interface to the Great Plains or is their a middleware that would need to be developed? You can contact Jerry Johnson at TS-Tek and they know all about the VT Emulation and know quite a bit about a Great Plains. They have done installations with Great Plains and barcode interfaces. Check out www.tskek.com or contact Jerry directly at jjohnson@tstek.com or ...

Sample button bar code crashes VB6
Folks I've been wanting to add a button bar/tool bar/whatever you call it to my utility to jazz up the interface. Yeah, I know it's eye candy but hey... So I found this neat sample code which works great in the IDE. http://www.pscode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=71482&lngWId=1 I commissioned a set of bmp files fram a graphics person and was happily inserting them into my program. All works quite nicely in the VB6 IDE. Then I compiled it and it immediately crashes an dbrings up the VS2006 debugger. So I downloaded a fresh copy and compiled just the sam...

How is W2 info pulled?
We recently created a new GP company by restoring a backup of an existing company, and clearing out all transaction, history summary information. All we kept was setup and master records, customers, vendors, employees. We continued processing payroll for the remainder of the year in the original company. No payroll was processed in the new company. However when we print the W-2's, they are printing the employees' full year wages in both companies. Does the W2 process pull cross company wage info? ...