seperate accounts to seperate folders?

Hi I just had a quick question...
I am currently using Outlook 2003, and I have 2 pop3 email accounts se
up in my outlook.....one of them is my personal company email and th
other is the general comapny email address (which i am responsible fo
checking).  What i am trying to find out how to do is, is it possibl
to have the general company email messages go directly to a seperat
folder besides the inbox?  I still want my personal company email t
come to the Inbox folder, but i want the general company email to go t
a folder called "SCS."  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks

I lost my "most recent folders" icon
I mistakenly deleted the icon that lets me file messages to the 10 most recent folders I filed messages in. I cannot find the icon in Customize. Where is it and how can I retore it to my toolbar? ...

Contents of mail folders gone
Eeek, moved a folder called "Upcoming Events" from one account to my new Outlook Exchange account. The individual directories are there but the actual emails within are missing. Please help me find them? Thanks in advance, Jo how did you move them? are you sure you're not looking at a filtered view of that folder? -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Boppy" <therealboppy@yahoo.com> wrote ...

Money Plus 2007 problems with balancing account.
I buy mutual fund, bonds tax deferred through a company program, im set up to automatically update position from my brokerage, which gives me the balance . I started trying to itemize my wages, so i can track my contributions to my brokerage account. The problem is it adds it to my balance, giving me a improper balance. Id like to have the ability to keep track of my contributions though money, but i cant figure out how not to get it to add to the balance and still be able to use it in my budget. Any ideas?? There are three elements here. 1) Transfer the Money from the paycheck to an ...

How to apply a theme to a particular public folder?
We have a public calendar, which is accessed from OWA2003. How do I apply a theme to this particular public folder, which needs to be same for all users? Thanks for any input. J Justin ...

Filtering mail into folders
How do you filter mail into folders so they dont just go to inbox On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 02:39:04 -0700, sasquatchofgy wrote: > How do you filter mail into folders so they dont just go to inbox Unless your account is POP3, you can't. Otherwise, just use message rules. -- Norman ~Oh Lord, why have you come ~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum ...

Admin server account for 2007 install
Anyone know what access and permissions is needed for the Farm Acct used to install and run services in MSP 2007? We are having an issue where we cannot login with this account on the App and SQL servers after creating it on the DC and then adding it to the App and SQL servers. We can only login locally and then when we try to install the servers software we only have the standalone option...any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Norm Norm: Not sure what you are asking here. When you say "then adding it to the app and SQL servers..." what do you mean? How did y...

Forward mail from Public Folder
Hi, We have a requirement to forward e-mails to an external address from a Public Folder. I realise this can be setup using the Folder Assistant however due to the setting in the Internet Message Formats policy that disables automatic forwarding this won't work. Ideally we don't want to enable automatic forwarding globally, just for specific folders. Would anyone know if its possible to setup a policy to allow automatic forwarding from specific folders/addresses rather than globally? Thanks for any info. On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:23:38 +0100, Jay Long <usenet@typeo.co.uk> w...

email account settings
I was able to restore .pst office data file. What about email account settings and categories? ...

maximum number of email accounts
OL 2002 SP3 Win XP HE SP1 hi, is there a maximum number of email accounts one can have in any one profile for OL to work properly? i am experiencing problems with OL, perhaps my profile, etc. and am trying to troubleshoot. tx there is, but it's quite a few (I think near 50). how many do you have? There will be issues if you have more than 4 collecting from the same mail server. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginne...

Getting my Library to match my Folder structure
This question has been asked before in various incantations, but I have to blow off some steam here. I WANT TO DELETE MY MUSIC LIBRARY THEN HAVE IT RESCAN MY MUSIC FOLDER (D:\MUSIC) PICKING UP JUST WHAT IS THERE AND REFLECTING THE DIRECTORY STRUCTURE WITHIN. The reason is that the "Library" keeps showing me some duplicate entries and a couple of "artist" folders not named the way I want. I assumed I could kill the library database, and have it rescan the folder. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get the old library deleted for good. Now, I have t...

Help
I have 2 checking accounts with my bank. I've been using msn bill pay for the 1st account for quite a while and it works great. I've recently set up the 2nd account and gone thru the verificiation step in msn bill pay. Both accounts show up fine on the msn bill pay site and I've paid a bill via the banks bill pay service from the 2nd account. However, when I try pay a bill from within Money 2007, I only have the option for "write check." Any ideas? I am sorry that I do not have any information to help you other than to say that most all banks that support billpay ...

default e-mail account
Outlook 2003. I`ve configured outlook with multiple accounts.POP accounts and an Exchange server account. Within outlook I set the pop account as default. After I reboot the PC,the exchange server account is set back as default? Does anybody has the same problem? Please advise ...

Shrink account entitys
Hi all, I have recently discovered a problem with our CRM system. We have filled the 8000 byte storage for entity's for Accounts. I have been told you can shrink this by reducing the amount of "Memo" data present. Does anyone know how to do this? is it a case of changing the entities by "design table" in SQL? Is there a way to change these in CRM? Your help is appreciated Thanks Simon Hi Simon, My experience is that this turns out to be a bad thing to do. It is better to reuse fields which are not used at this moment or to add a new table and make a seper...

Investment/Retirement account questions
Hello, Is there a thorough site that shows people how all sorts of transactions should look in Money? Non-accountants like myself could use the help if it is available. Just to give a couple of examples... I have a retirement account. In Money, I currently have it as an investment account, but I will switch that over once I have everything else cleaned up. When I set up the account in Money, I had the account for awhile, and manually input things that didn't download, like dividends. Now some of my dividends are listed in both the cash and investment transaction registers, and so...

Customer Accounts Receivables QRP
What is this procedure call - and can it be called from within sql command line? Where can I see what it is? Thanks Danny --------- from Customer account Receivables QRP-------------- ProcedureCall = "ListOpenAccountReceivableSummary" PreQuery1 = "" PreQuery2 = "" TablesQueried = "FROM #ListOpenAccountReceivableSummary LEFT JOIN Customer ON #ListOpenAccountReceivableSummary.CustomerID = Customer.ID " SelCriteria = "" you can run SQL Profiler aand filter it on you DB Only then run the report then stop the trace .you will find the code o...

Outlook 2003 exchange account on a second machine
How to install Outlook 2003 account (exchange) on a second machine without epost disapear on first machine? When you create the mail profile on the second machine, make sure the default delivery location is the Exchange mailbox and not a PST. If you have accidently configured the mail profile with a PST and it is set as the default delivery location, switch it back to Exchange mailbox. At this point you can move the items from the PST back to the Exchange mailbox. "Chris" <ultralibertarianer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:a988193a-9e26-407c-b63f-bfc9f592f65e@37g2000y...

Public Folder #8
Hello, I would like to know how to have a mail enabled public folder appear in the favorite folders column on the left side of Outlook. Adding it to the public folders favorites does not seem to do it. My users would like to see it as one of the favorite mail folders alongside inbox and unread mail, they need a quick way of checking that folder as it recieves mail for the whole company. TIA Public Folder favorites only show in the all folders view as PFs can be any type of folder - Calendar, Contacts, etc. Have your users use the All Folders view to see the PF Favorites. -- Milly St...

Deleted Items Folder #3
I am runnng office 2000. I would like to set a group policy so that when the users exit outlook their deleted items folder is emptied by default. Any one know how? Also how do I set up a simalar policy to delete sent items? Bryan - What Exchange Server OS are you running? "Bryan Colby" <bcolby@fincomm.net> wrote in message news:cd7501c43938$1697dea0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am runnng office 2000. I would like to set a group > policy so that when the users exit outlook their deleted > items folder is emptied by default. Any one know how? > Also how do I s...

Mass Unshare of Account
Is there any way of removing "sharing" for a user in accounts in bulk? Right now, i have to query one record at a time to remove a user from the sharing of accounts but it is just too many and very time consuming. Also, if there is no way for me to remove the "Sharing" within CRM, is it ok to just delete the records using Query Analyzer? Please help. ...

Filtering sent items into folders
Hi, I'm running Outlook 2000, and I would like to set up filters so that when I send a message to certain people, the e-mail is automatically filtered into a folder. I would like to move the e-mail itself, not simply filter a copy. How exactly do I do this? Thanks very much. Hi will, please create a rule to do this, TOOLS | RULES | Move the message.... -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Will Sutton" <bill@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:MPG.1b6c8fa...

Changes in Account ownerID changes Incident ownerID
Anybody know why this happens ? Is terrible for us this "problem". Thanks. This is due to the ReAssign Cascade Setting, whenever the parent (Account) gets reassigned (change of owner), the child object (Case) also get reassigned. To change this setting (Microsoft CRM v3.0): Microsoft CRM Web Client >> Settings >> Customizations >> select the Account entity >> Relationship >> find the Account (Primary Entity) to Case (Related Entity) Type of Behavior: "Parental" entry. Open this relationship entry and change the type of behavior from &q...

Account Code Creation
Can someone tell me what will it cost to provide the following functionality when creating a new GL Account NUmber. It does not matter whether dexiterity is used or VBA etc. We are using Business Essentials version 10:00. Creating new account numbers are a Pain in neck in GP. Their current account structure is XX-XXXXX-XX-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX 1 Fund 2 Numeric 2 Object 5 Numeric 3 Depart 2 Numeric 4 Programs 8 Alphanumeric 5 Job 8 Alphanumeric I would like to automate items 2 through 5 (The user will input the account number manually) and IF THE Object Starts with Category Bal Typ...

default e mail folders
unable to use outlook, after updating from xp home to xp pro. get error message saying unable to open you default e-mail folders. can anyone help me to sort this out. I have lots of info in outlook and need to use it. Are you using a .PST file? If so, try running the Inbox Repair Tool against it to see if it finds any errors. Search your drive for a file called scanpst.exe and run it. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:0c2001c3b2a4$b85f4d60$a40...

"set of folders will not open"
For some reason, there is an Archive Folder when I open my Outlook. I used to have an Archive folder open for a while, but closed it and got rid of the folder. I guess I deleted it before closing it in Outlook b/c the folder still shows up, but this msg appears when I click it: "The set of folders would not open". How do it get rid of it? I tried "repairing" it; starting Outlook in safe mode and trying to close it. Neither works. Any ideas? -- ------------------------------- remove "smooth" from my address. Can you right click on it and close/delete? -...

Lost email in "Sent Item" folder
Dear all, We're using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and Outlook2000 SP3. A user found that some of his email was lost from his "Sent Items" folder recently. The "Sent Items" folder only has few items so far. It's unreasonable. I inspected the problem and his outbound email can be saved in "Send Items" folder now. It's quite strange. Experts, do you have any ideas? Thank you~~~ Keith wrote: > Dear all, > > We're using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and Outlook2000 SP3. A user found that > some of his email was lost from his "Sent Items" folder rec...