separate inbox for each account in outlook 2002

With Microsoft Outlook 2002, is there any way of creating a set of folders
specifically for an email account like I can do with Outlook Express?  What
I would like to do is to have a separate Inbox for each email account in
Outlook.

Daniel

"Daniel Brower" <dbrower256@msn.com> wrote in message
> With Microsoft Outlook 2002, is there any way of creating a set of folders
> specifically for an email account like I can do with Outlook Express?
What
> I would like to do is to have a separate Inbox for each email account in
> Outlook.
>
> Daniel

Either set up a new profile for each account, or in the one profile, use
Rules to move messages from different accounts into separate folders.

0
me9 (928)

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Sharing Outlook #2

Outlook user profiles

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

Outlook/Exchange 2000 connection problem

Viewing size of Inbox
Hello, I currently rolled out new computers... these computers come with a higher resolution and bigger screen than my users are used to... because of this they want me to 'blow it up'... what i do is change the default windows setting to 120dpi... this makes everything larger, BUT the outlook inbox. the menu's in outlook and the folder view are changed, but viewing the emails in the inbox are still at 10 pt or whatever the default font is. I showed my tech's how to change the 'current view' of the inbox to make the emails larger font... but for this you must change...

Promoting Email to CRM Activity in Outlook
Is there a way to associate an email to two accounts when promoting it to a CRM Activity? Lynn Lynn, if you'd like to link the email to multiple regarding objects, you're out of luck. Only one regarding object can be set, though the email will also be linked to all of the senders/recipients ('activity parties'). Ilana. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "MattNC" <MattNC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70F78E3C-272A-4515-B393-38700C767B65@microsoft.com... > After you click the &qu...

Outlook 2002
We have a single user who is attaching multiple documents through DOCSOpen to an email message. If he saves this message so he can send it later, it will not send. He just hits the SEND button and nothing happens. According to him , this doesn't happen when he sends an email straight away. Only when it is saved. He has to restart his machine for the email to send. DOes anyone have any ideas? We are running XP with Office XP (2002-SP2) Thank you in advance ...

Hot to Stop Outlook 2007 Forcing Images to Bitmaps
Hello, How can Outlook 2007 be set to not convert images to bitmaps? I've just been upgraded to Office 2007 and am having problems with images in Outlook 2007 emails. In Office 2003 I could do up charts in Excel, then to a [Copy as Picture]|[As shown when printed], followed by a [Paste Special]|[Picture (Enhanced Metafile)] in Outlook emails. This would give me an identical image as the Excel chart pasted into the body of the email so people could see the chart as they read the email without clicking about with attachments. It worked great in 2003 and kept the size of the email...

Outlook 2003 and Vista Business??
When I receive an email in plain text with a hyperlink in it a search function in my Document folder is started when I click the hyperlink? If I copy the link to IE7 theres is no problem. If the mail is HTML coded no problem occurs when I click the link. How come?? -- Regards Peter "Peter Jensen" <fup@snyd.dk> skrev i meddelelsen news:798D10C7-867F-4297-89C3-614510007FE0@microsoft.com... > When I receive an email in plain text with a hyperlink in it a search > function in my Document folder is started when I click the hyperlink? If I > copy the link to I...

Print quote for the client-Outlook
Hi. Some has a master document of example that is used for the functionality to print supply for the client of the client for sales of Outlook? I have a document but when the quotation has several products are damaged. ...

office outlook 2003
Whenever a new meeting request is chosen and sent to appropriate recipients, an extra line of text appears at the receiver's email (see below). #BugFix:15 I do not know where in outlook to delete/disable this line of text, as users are getting confused seeing it in their email. Not a part of Outlook - look to third party installations that work with Outlook such as an anti-spam application. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be del...

Returned Messages in Outlook 2003
We are using Exchange 2003 w/ Outlook 2003. Everything works great sending out most all messages but there are a few most of which are to hotmail accounts but some are to other domains that always get a bounce back saying "You do not have permission to send to this recipient". Can someone please tell me why this is happening and what I need to do to correct the problem. Thanks!!!! Ann What's the entire error message, does it mention unable to relay? "Ann" wrote: > We are using Exchange 2003 w/ Outlook 2003. Everything works great sending > out most all me...

Cancel Online Updates for a Closed Account
I recently closed an account at my bank where I also have 2 other active accounts. I am using MM05 and it still keeps trying to download transactions even though this account is closed in MM05 and at the bank. I do I stop these attempts at downloads???? -- Rich Rich, When you close an account at the bank, they often leave it in their system for some period of time. Eventually, assuming you don't have them re-open the account, they will remove it from their system. This can sometimes take months. When I close an online-enabled account with a bank, I leave the account open within M...

numbering replies in outlook 2000
Could anybody please tell me how replies can be numbered in outlook. For example: Re[2], Re[3] A reply would be greatly appreciate ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com ...

Outlook 2000 Cant Send
We upgraded to Windows 2000 and Outlook 2000 SR-1. Since then, every time I try to send email, I receive an error message that my acount it full. Each morning when I log in, I get a mail message stating that my email has 28,000 bytes and I need to move some things to a pst folder. I checked the hard drive and I can't find a folder with that much information. My personal (.pst) folder only has about 6K of info in it. I can get mail but not send. Out IT people have been unable to figure this out. Can anyone help? I checked the Folder Size for all of the folders under Outlook...