sent messages in wrong (in)box

In my newly installed Outlook 2003 My sent messages go to
my various accounts inboxes rather than in the sent
messages box.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
jp
0
jpregs (2)

Do you have any rules configured?

--
Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net

Tips of the month:
-Save Embedded Pictures in Their Original Format

-----
"jppz" <jpregs@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> In my newly installed Outlook 2003 My sent messages go to
> my various accounts inboxes rather than in the sent
> messages box.
>
> Any suggestions ?
>
> Thanks
> jp

0
Roady
4/12/2004 10:26:59 PM
it sounds like you have multiple pst files and use the option to save sent
intents in the folder with the original message.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"jppz" <jpregs@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> In my newly installed Outlook 2003 My sent messages go to
> my various accounts inboxes rather than in the sent
> messages box.
>
> Any suggestions ?
>
> Thanks
> jp

0
info2937 (567)

DocumentEvent messages not being received on win64
Hi all, I have a custom build of the OEMUI sample from the DDK which works fine on 32-bit Windows all the way up to Windows 7. When I compile for 64-bit, I only receive DOCUMENTEVENT_CREATEDCPRE and DOCUMENTEVENT_QUERYFILTER. Within the handler for DOCUMENTEVENT_QUERYFILTER I have: if (pbOut) { DOCEVENT_FILTER* pFilter = (DOCEVENT_FILTER*)pbOut; pFilter->cElementsReturned = 6; pFilter->aDocEventCall[0] = DOCUMENTEVENT_ENDDOCPOST; pFilter->aDocEventCall[1] = DOCUMENTEVENT_STARTDOC; ...

Error Message(s)
I started out getting the following error message - " Download Error: The request to log on to a server could not be completed because the user name supplied is incorrect" After trying everything that I know (not much I'm afraid) including setting up a new email account under the same name, checking the names and passwords on the server I have managed to "lose" Outlook. I am now getting the following error when I attempt to open Outlook - "Cannot start MS Office Outlook. Unable to open Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened" Argh !! I d...

Error Message 02-28-10
My computer has been really slow so Norton offered a free PC checkup. I did all the steps that they suggested but I believe that I did something wrong and keep gettinga message box that says: Error Loading c:\ProgramFiles\Wildtangent\Apps\CDA\cduEngine0400.dll I don't know how t stop this box from popping up on startup. Please help.. Thanks, Val Contact Norton Support? Valerie wrote: > My computer has been really slow so Norton offered a free PC checkup. I > did > all the steps that they suggested but I believe that I did something wrong > and keep gettin...

Delete Record Button with Confirmation Message
I finally got the message box to pop up but the same time the message box pops up, the record is deleted without confirmation of yes or no. I know I am missing something in my code and this forum helped me to get this far from viewing other posts but not sure what I am missing. Here is my code: (Deleting a record in a subform) Private Sub Testdelete_Click() Dim frm As Form Dim Response As String Set frm = Me.[Scheduling Visits Subform].Form If Not frm.NewRecord Then With frm.RecordsetClone .Bookmark = frm.Bookmark .Delete Response = ...

Auto forward doesn't work for email sent to distribution list
Hi there, When I sent an email to a distribution list it's not auto forwarded for people (members of this distribution list) who have there Out of Office Assistant configured with "forward all messages to email@address.com". For all other messages the auto forward works fine. Anyone any idea to solve this problem??? Many thanks in advance, Lex. Define "auto forward". -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Lex Haak" <LexHaak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08428C3D-3227-4705-8...

LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China! 05-24-07
Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.we already sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or display purpose. More detail.please enter into www.edlite.hk,or send mail to jenny@edlite.hk,or add MSN:madamenihao@hotmail,then we would reply to you at the first time. ...

How to remove attached files from messages in the box ?
Hi, I would like to delete attached files from messages in my inbox, preserving the rest of the messages. With Outlook Express, I could do this using th utility "OE Quick Tool". How is it possible with Outlook 2002 ? Fred "Fred Hazel" said in news:%234jMmPr0DHA.3220@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl: > Hi, > > I would like to delete attached files from messages in my inbox, > preserving the rest of the messages. With Outlook Express, I could do > this using th utility "OE Quick Tool". How is it possible with > Outlook 2002 ? > > Fred I think you ha...

Importing messages and files to Favorite Folders
have my POP email accounts set up in WLM. I imported all my message folders .They went in to Imported Folder. My question is how can I move the folders into my Pop email account Folder. I have a pop server account named: 1st Account BOB Inbox Drafts Sent Items Junk email Deleted 2nd Account JOHN Drafts Sent Items Junk Items Deleted Items Imported Folders Drafts Sent Deleted Imported Folder (1) Under Folder (1) are all my imported Folders with my email messages in them. How can I get these Folders into Bob's account Thanks in Advance Doug ...

User form Default value in text box
Hi all. Quick question. I have a user form in excel which has a text box which i want to have the value defaulted to the current date. I've looked at several posting on this site but haven't gotten it to work yet. Any ideas on how to set the text box with the current date as a default value? Any help or direction is appreciated. Thanks. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-programming/201006/1 Hi, Try this way Private Sub UserForm_Activate() TextBox1.Text = Date End Sub -- Mike When competing hypotheses are oth...

list box using defined name
I went through the directions for creating a "named" list (went to insert->name->define->added cells->clicked add->clicked close) I named my list "testname" I go to the cell I want to be a list box, then do the following ->data->validation->allow list->type "=testname" -> click ok I get an error message, is there something I'm doing wrong? Hi the way i do it in data validation is data / validation / allow = list, click in the source line and press F3, this displays the list of names, i then choose the one i want and excel ...

Check box to add 10%...
In my form I have a check box "Expendable", when I check the check box I need the "UnitPrice" to be multipled by 10%, if the check box isnt checked it needs to be what the user enters, could someone tell me how to do this? Thanks. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200706/1 Private Sub Expendable_AfterUpdate() If Me!Expendable = True Then Me!UnitPrice = Nz(Me!UnitPrice), 0) * .1 End If End Sub -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "stephendeloach...

error message mfc application
I keep getting an error message saying microsoft has detected an error, mfc application. what should i look for???? is there a potential virus, i have scanned with norton and nothing is being picked up????? Is this a program that your developing or is this the message windows gives you when you attempt to run the application? Have you tried to debug the application? -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ Replace the _nosp@m_ with @ to reply. "kruark99" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30EE73CA-1E2B-4A33-BF53-B28AEE3E2421@mi...

"Move Message" Rule not working fully
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C83F07.B735DAA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have created a rule that moves email messages that I receive with = certain criteria. This is the description of the rule as seen in the = Rules Wizard dialogue box: Apply this rule after the message arrives with '@usengineering.com' or '@psicontractors.com' in the sender's = address move it to the USEngineering folder The problem? The rule is really just making a copy of each m...

Email Message Integrity
Someone forwarded an email to me with the original email message. How do I find out if the original email has not been compromised? Ask the original author? "Wayne" <Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05182F64-41DB-43DA-997A-ADD743ECEFF7@microsoft.com... : Someone forwarded an email to me with the original email message. How do I : find out if the original email has not been compromised? you would have to compare it with the original. Wayne wrote: > Someone forwarded an email to me with the original email message. How do I > f...

Dual monitor
When using dual monitors, Outlook 2002 always shows the "reply to" box on the opposite monitor that Outlook is running on. All other pop-up boxes show on the same monitor, but when the "reply to" is clicked, the box shows on the opposite monitor. Since this is a function of your monitor rather than Outlook, have you tried posting to a hardware group for your monitor? Have you updated your video drivers lately? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.co...

Check Boxes?
Hi, I know that a field of type "bit" is where you can have Yes/No type questions, but is it possible to have Check boxes within an Order Form? I have seen some system check boxes, and was wondering if this is limited only to system fields (attributes). TIA GP, All you have to do is: Go to Settings>> customization >> Open Order Entity >> Open the form Click on the bit field >> Change properties. (not form properties) On the second tab under controling formatting you have an option to select check box. Hope this is helpful Venkat. "GP" wrote...

Questions on Exchange Message
All, We have a user who received an email from other company. When he reply and sent the message, whatever he wrote in the reply message is gone. Even we can see the message was sent in a certain time. When I open the message in outllok XP, I can see the original content from the other party, but his reply was not in the sent message. Does anyone experience the same problem before, how can I prevent this happening. Thanks and have a happy holiday! WS This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C3B367.2DD0AE00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-88...

combo box troubles
Hi, I have a form where if a (vendor) combo box field is "null", a msgbox pops up asking the user to choose a vendor. After a vendor is chosen, an order form pops up with the vendor info populated. All of this is coded on a button: if isnull(forms!frmInventory.vendor) then msgbox "Please choose a Vendor", forms!frmInventory.vendor.SetFocus *****more code here***** end if forms!frmInventory.vendor.value = vendor docmd.openform "frmOrders"... vendor = forms!frmInventory.vendor.value forms!frmOrders.vendor.SetFocus forms!frmOrders.vendor.t...

Connecting to boxes moved from 5.5 to 2003
I have a small organization, with about 60 clients and I'm working on an AD converison. I worked with a consultant to setup a new AD domain with the requisite trust with my old NT domain and the ADC. I have no problem moving test boxes over to the AD/Exchange03 machine, but I am not certain what the next steps in the process for accessing the moved boxes should be. I though I could simply "enable" the moved accounts I see in AD Users and Computers, but even after resetting pw's and enableing the acct, I am immediately challenged with a bad pw/username error when I atte...

Catching a message in the App class
Hi all, Is it possible to catch a message (such as WM_TIMER) in the app class? When I try to do it, the compiler (VC.NET) encounters an error in the message map entry which is.... error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'void (__thiscall CivHostApp::* )(UINT)' to 'void (__thiscall CWnd::* )(UINT_PTR)' Can anyone decipher this...?? Thanks..... "mysty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%230usscW%23DHA.2988@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Is it possible to catch a message (such as WM_TIMER) in the a...

Outlook & Exchange, any better way to see original message with NDR?
We recently moved over to Exchange, and our users are complaining about having to open an NDR, and click "send again" to see the original message. The message is obviously there as an attachment, as it can be seen in OWA, but Outlook appears to hide the attachments solely on NDRs. Is there some option somewhere I can toggle to show the attachment in Outlook? (We're using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003) ...

change color in many text box
I have a form which takes information from a query. The information is orizontally aranged in the many text boxes . I would like to know how can i change the background color of the text box on the row by just doubleclicking on that particular row. Give me some suggestions please! ANY IDEEA, "florin" <florin_serban@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ercv$ytcIHA.5164@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I have a form which takes information from a query. > The information is orizontally aranged in the many text boxes . > I would like to know how can i change the background colo...

Can't Send messages in Outlook
whenever I try replying to an email....i get an error message that says: "the connection to the server was interupted. if the problem continues, please contact your server administrator or ISP. the server reponded: 421 out006.verizon.net Lost Connection to [141.149.XXX.YY]" for the ip address, i replaced the last numbers with letters to protect the actual address. i am behind a linksys firewall, but that has never mattered and i have a second computer that i can use outlook on with no problem. on this computer though...the message just gets stuck in the outbox. if i strip awa...

Message: No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook?
I get the above message while I'm working with my excel 2002 file. It's a big file with lots of charts. When I copy and paste a chart I get the above message and the program locks (although I can usually save and re-open). But I don't understand what this message means. Can anyone help? I'm not too fussy about formatting and have tried clearing formats etc. but it only buys me a couple more charts to add. Thanks, Dan Jon Peltier has some information on this in his Charting FAQ article: http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=209#jon025 and...