Sent messages are not showing in Sent Items folder

Exch 5.5 server with Outlook 2002. User selected and deleted all messages in
the Sent Items Folder. Since that time, sent messages no longer appear in the
folder. All settings appear correct  and there are no filters applied to the
folder. Anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks!

Item's Last Sale Date
Hi there I'm creating a smartlist report that will display the item details but not sure which inventory table I should use to get the Last Sale date of an item. Any ideas? thanks. You can try this query to fetch the item number with the highest date of sale (or last sale date): SELECT ITEMNMBR, DOCDATE FROM IV10201 GROUP BY DOCDATE, ITEMNMBR HAVING DOCDATE =3D MAX(DOCDATE) AND ITEMNMBR =3D 'xxx' You can change 'xxx' with your item number. I've not tested this fully so you may want to run this in your environment and make sure that this query will work for every ...

.pst folder help
How do I put a .pst folder in My Documents for constant up to date copying? Mine seems to be in a folder called Office Data File which I cannot open but do not see any pst file...can someone kindly help me out here? Thanks! Right click the pst in outlook and select properties and then click Advanced You will see the location of the file. Depending on your view settings it may be hidden. Close the pst, (right click it, close) Move the file to the location you desire. Open Outlook select File - Open - Outlook Data File Browse to the file and select it. OK Done Regards Mark Dormer &quo...

Calendar/address book: sharing folder with only 1 .PST for n users
I'm going to share a folder on my file server for ten specific users where I create unique .PST file. For example I create test.pst and I assign full rights to this one for my 10 users. For every client, can I link MS Outlook to test.pst ? In this way I could use ONLY sharing calendar and Address book ? I'm not interesting to use mailbox on this pst, because for mailboxes I can use local pst for each machine. "Riccardo" <ric.castellani@alice.it> wrote in message news:990c53ca-cae4-4146-ace7-fec4287c7771@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > I'm going to share a fo...

Message Filtering on MS Outlook 2000
Hi I'm Leo I have a problen on my MS Outlook Message Filtering, this is the scenario. User A sends a message to User B (inside my organisation) and User C (outside) then the message goes to User B Inbox, then User C replies to User B and the message goes to Junk Folder. This is not usually heppening when User C sends Email on User B, normally it goes to User B inbox. We have a Rule that filters the Email Address of the sender so I think that the MS Outlook filters the message thats why it goes to Junk Folder. My question is how did MS Outlook filters messages even if we do not have Rul...

My OL 2000 will not open-get error message
I have MS Office Premium-all of the other programs work. When I try to open OL2000 I get the the error msg. MS Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. I removed MS Office Premium and re-installed it-same problem. I also clicked repair from Control Panel-same problem. -- Roma Does it work correctly when trying to start Outlook in Safe Mode? Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe For additional troubleshooting steps see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www...

HTML is being converted to text in outlook messages
I have a mixed environment of Exchange 2k3 SP2, and Exchange 5.5 SP4. Currently, the Ex5.5 server is acting as the bridgehead, so all inbound/outbound mail passes through the IMC on that box. My problem is with HTML content within emails. I recieve the messages ok (they are displayed as HTML), but when I forward them, the email loses the HTML content, and displays it in plain text. I have checked the "HTML" box setting in the IMC on the Ex5.5 bridghead server. Is there anywhere else that this needs to be enabled? Any help is appreciated. On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:20:31 -080...

duplicate messages #3
Each time I click "send/receive", the same two email messages are sent to my inbox. If i clik three times, the two messages will drop into my inbox for a total of six messages! Understand, i do not have "save messages on the server" selected. I have uninstalled and reinstalled outlook twice with to no avail? Suggestions? Happens to me too. My ISP said it is poorly written spam that fails to complete sending properly, so Outlook times out without completing the task of downloading including recognising what has already been downloaded and what has not. Why can&#...

Message Tracking Center not functioning
The Message Tracking Center has been working fine for many months, however today I tried to use it and received the error message: "The tracking database on SERVER_NAME is not available or the message has left the Exchange organization. Facility: Microsoft Exchange Management ID no: c1032751 Microsoft Exchange Management I've tried turning tracking off and on under the ESM server properties. I've tried changing the folder location (I hopes it reset something). The permissions on the SERVER_NAME.log folder appear to be open for Administrators. Also looking at the tracking ...

Quick Campaign: More than 1 email is sent out
Hi All, I have big problem in the email campaign module. Everytime I run quick campaign, there will be more than 1 email is sent out to each contact record. Currently, I find out that there are 3 emails sent for each contact. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks. On 25 jul, 13:14, Gunady <Gun...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > I have big problem in the email campaign module. Everytime I run quick > campaign, there will be more than 1 email is sent out to each contact > record. Currently, I find out that there are 3 emails sent for each > contact. Does anyone ...

rule to move sent mail to 2nd mailbox sent folder
We have Outlook 2002 (enterprise). I have my own mail box and in addition, another shared mailbox. What I need to be able to do is have a rule set up so that when I reply to an email from the shared mail box, that shows the from email address as ''my name and 'on behalf of; 'shared mail box'' it moves the sent email from my own personal email to the sent mail folder on the shared email folder. I also need to set up a rule for any emails that are deleted from the shared email box are put into the 'shared email delete box'. I have looked at the rules and can&#...

Restoring Public folders to another server
We have a server that has crashed and AD is all up the wop. It was our exchange server (Exchange 2000). We have a new server in place but we can't restore our public folders from backup (Veritas 9.1). Is there a way to restore public folders to a different server or do we have to rebuild the server with all the same names etc.....? In advance thankyou for the help. -- Network Consultant a full recovery server is your only option, unless you go with a 3rd party tool... "pete" <pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DCA3555-EA66-4BCC-AB7C-59896AB02...

New task item for bunch of users to fill in a survey
Created a survey to be filled in by a bunch of users. How can I assign a task item for each of them with the least effort from my part, so they know to fill in the survey? I was thinking of filling a list with all the usernames, then start a workflow that creates the tasks having the "Assigned To" filled in by the list. Is this the right approach, or is there another/easier way I overlook? ~Hans ...

Total no of sent email
In Exchange 2003, a) Anyway to track which user has sent out the most email or least email(regardless of internal or external)? b) i can view the user storage used. anyway to export it as i want to file as report. "2Tian" <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote: >In Exchange 2003, >a) Anyway to track which user has sent out the most email or least >email(regardless of internal or external)? The message tracking logs hold the information you want. Now all you need is a way to extract that information, store it, and arrange the storage in a way that will let you query it fo...

Outlook Connector 12.1
I have installed Outlook Connector 12.1 (12.0.6423) in Outlook 2003. I was able to download all the email messages from my Hotmail account into Outlook, but several of them have severely truncated subject lines, while others do not. Also, several of these messages have excessive extra line breaks, even when the window states "Extra line breaks in this message were removed." I cannot find a pattern to this. The subject lines and line breaks are complete and normal when viewed via Hotmail. I tried the 'repair Outlook Connector' feature via "Control Panel...

Posting to Public Folder-VIEW--the FROM field
When I post to a public folder, and click VIEW--the FROM field is grayed out. This worked in Outlook 2000. Are there any work-arounds? ...

Need help backing up OL2002 items (or folders)
HELP says: "If you want to create a folder to which you can drag items for safekeeping or to distribute to another computer. Create a new data file (.pst) and drag items to it. If you used the default name for the folder when you created the data file, the folder will be called Personal Folders . In the Folder List (Folder List: Displays the folders available in your mailbox. To view subfolders, click the plus sign (+) next to the folder. If the Folder List is not visible, on the View menu, click Folder List.), drag any item from your current folders to the new folder. Press CTRL...

CDialog inside ActiveX control does not show up
Hello mfc gurus, I would appreciate help with the following problem (I've used mfc a bit before, but now I'm trying to use it in ActiveX controls) This is the situation: I created a MFC activex control, created a Dialog resource then using class wizard created a class for this Dialog (MyDialog) inheriting from CDialog. Now I'm trying to use this dialog when the ActiveX control runs (either in a browser or in the Test Container) Can't get the dialog to show. This is what I've done that I think is relevant for my question (please let me know if I need to post more info) //...

Importing new Items in bulk
I've got a CSV with 400 new items. Be damned if I'm going to manually enter them one by one. I am quite comfortable with SQL scripting and VB so I was thinking of writing a simple CSV-to-Items-Table program. Are there any dependancies or relationships I should consider before just tossing 400 new items into the items table? They won't be getting suppliers right away (I have a tool for adding suppliers en masse anyways) so that's a non-issue. All the new items will be atomic units (ie: no kits or assemblies) so that, too, is a non-issue. I'm just afraid of breaking somethin...

Track Activities in Public Folders
I want to put all of our customer contact information in a public folder. I also want activities of each user related to contacts. I know that tracking is configured in the properties of a folder. If the folder is in Public Folders\Favorites, can tracking be configured at the user level? If yes, what will happen when the user synchronizes with the server? If not, is there some other way to accomplish tracking activities related to contacts? ...

messages location
***please help*** due to unknown problem, my newly installed motherboard screwed up my windows XP boot. Where can I find messages from outlook (I have the new hard disk) so I could copy them and later import? Also, does anyone know how to make a hard disk bootable other than reformatting it in XP setup? super thanks! There is a specific procedure to follow if you have replaced a mobo, to prevent problems http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315341 Not sure what/why yr trying to achieve with hd OL data installed in *pst files, a hidden file "pla" <anony...

Problem Exporting Messages from OE
Hi, I am trying to export messages from Outlook Express. I have done this before, but now I am having problems getting the process to work. I click File, Export, Messages.... but it then replies, "This will export messages from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange". I click Ok and nothing happens? I thought it would ask me for a Profile, but it does not. Can anyone please help? Thanks, Meeker Configured Outlook already with a valid default delivery location? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook I...

Public folders #62
We are running Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 Domain. I would like to create a public folder to be used for calendar (Appointment) entries. I can create public folders, but do not seem to be able to make them so they will accept appointment entries. Thanks in advance for your help with this! Bill Antolec billa@northway.org I do not believe you can "book" appointments or invite PFs to meetings...you can enter the appoinments manually, and grant permissions for people to "view" them... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Bill Antolec" <billa@acorncg.com> wrot...

Favorite Folders change
Using OL2003 with Exchange 5.5. Every time I start OL2003, the Folders I put into Favorite Folders change, or are removed. Sometimes others are added. Is anyone else seeing this? ...

duplicate pages in Publisher which do not show up
I have a four page newsletter in Publisher 2003. However, when I convert to PDF, there are 8 pages, some blank and some duplicates. These show up in print preview; however, they are not there at the bottom of the page. I can't see how to delete these hidden pages so that I can convert my document properly - can anyone help? - Caroline Don't know if this article will help, but it is worth a try Pictures print multiple times in a Publisher 2003 publication http://support.microsoft.com/kb/888185/en-us How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft...

Messages sitting in outbox #2
When sending a message, email goes to Outbox and sits there until you click on the outbox folder. Also, messages arrive in blocks on 3 or 4 whenever you touch any other folders. They do not arrive automatically until some action is performed on the client. I found that by disabling ISA Firewall Client problem goes away. Secondly it you add Outlook.exe in ISA configuration to the applications to be ignored by ISA FC, outlook works fine again. However, after this you can not receive all of the imbedded pictures which my customers want to see. So, can anyone tell me what I am missing in ...