Sent Mail items not showing up

Using Outlook 2002 w/SP2 on WinXP Pro.  Unable to view
items in Sent Item folder (Outlook shows normal blank
window with "there are no items to show in this view")
even though the Item count in the lower left shows over
2600 msgs in the Sent Items folder.  It keeps increasing
as new msgs are sent.  Using the standard view, all
standard columns, with NO Filter set.

Anybody seen this before?  Any ideas?
0
junk5114 (1)

Directly link item engineering data rev level to PO entry/update
Common industry standard is to note the revision level of the item ordered on the PO... this is required for ISO. There is no direct table link from item engineering data to the PO Entry/update regarding item's current revision level. -- Steve Laurenzano K-Rain Manufacturing ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based News...

Pivot table chart problem, How to show different subtotal levels
Hi, Using Excel 2003, I have a pivot table using external data via ODBC. I have a chart based on my pivot table. The table and chart are working correctly. The PTcontains two levels of sales subtotals 1st level is by county 2nd level is by state. My client is telling me that the data in the chart is too detailed. He wants to have the both levels of subtotals in the PT, but only the county subtotals in the chart. If I delete the county sales subtotals from the chart, they are also deleted from the PT. Is it possible for the chart to be based on the PT and not show ...

Windows mail comes alright but then disappears
Hello, Background I run my Gmail thorugh Windows mail. The settings in Gmail is activated for pop. The settings in Windows mail are “recent: my.name@gmail.com”. The server port settings are 25/995. Furthermore I use Windows Vista, F-secure, Internet Explorer 7. Windows Mail arrives alright. To the inbox. I can open it and so on. Problem comes when I have a look in another folder in Windows mail, such as sent or junk. Then the newly arrived mail just disappears from the Windows mail. It can still be found in the Gmail, but that´s not what I want. What am I doing wrong...

Zip codes in mail merge
Office 2007 - used spreadsheet to create an address list; zip codes appear correctly in spreadsheet but when using spreadsheet as a mail merge document, the first digit disappears in the zip code field, i.e., 05401 becomes 5401. =text(a1,"00000") or use Word field formatting codes: Mail merge Excel to Word: a.. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm b.. http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge c.. http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/assistance/HA011164951033.aspx d.. http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/CustomizingWord2002.htm e.. news:microsoft.publi...

Add Movie to Outlook E-Mail Message via "Web Tools" toolbar--question
Using Outlook 2003 (in fact all of Microsoft Office 2003), and have Word selected as e-mail editor. Windows XP Pro with all updates. Recently I discovered on the Office web site a way to insert a movie (inline) to an e-mail message. I have one question about its implementation. If (in an HTML-formatted e-mail, and Word selected as e-mail editor) with the cursor in the body of the message, you click on "View", "Toolbars", you can select a toolbar called "Web Tools". On that is an icon that says "Movie". If you click on it you can add a movie to the e-ma...

Why does a drop ship PO need a Site ID for the line items?
What line item Site ID would I use on drop ship POs? On a normal PO, the Site ID is where the product will be inventoried; for a drop ship, it will never come into our warehouse so I'm confused why I would need to enter something here. The address to which the vendor ships the product is put into the Shipping Address ID (which makes sense)....I just don't get why you need a Site ID. -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 Bud, The Site ID is a required field and you will be asked to enter one, even when entering a drop-ship PO. Best rega...

Forward mail through other smtp server.
I have exchange 2003 with sp1. My ISP started blocking port 25 and forcing me to send mail through thier server. Is there any way I can send my exchange mail through their server or curcomvent thier port 25 rule? Thanks Eric On your Internet Mail Connector forward your mail to their server instead of using DNS (aka smarthost) Greetings Hans http://fots.nl "Eric" <ericsweb@madison.tds.net> wrote in message news:fffd36e5.0411240934.9b56ee2@posting.google.com... >I have exchange 2003 with sp1. My ISP started blocking port 25 and > forcing me to send mail through th...

forward exchange 2003 mail to external email #2
hi anybody knows how to do this? i tried this but it didnt work http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/mf015.html its ok now..i just create another account..and and configure an external mailbox to that account..and then on the first account, i just put a forward to under delivery options the another accoount..:> :> ...

Publisher 2003 Not Showing Graphics (Pictures)
OK, this is just too weird. Two computers, both running Publisher 2003. On #1, all graphics load and everything is fine. On #2, all of a sudden [last week] *SOME* of the pictures stop showing up, replaced by placeholder with red 'x'. So what happened last week? Why some pictures and not others? I emptied out temp folders, switched the "View" settings for pictures, but I'm not sure what to try next. Any suggestions? Wayne Day wrote: > On #2, all of a sudden [last week] *SOME* of the pictures stop showing > up, replaced by placeholder with red 'x'. > ...

How to reorder email accounts in Mail view?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Is there a way to change the order that email accounts display on the left side in Mail view? Hi, sorry, you can't change that. The accounts are ordered alphabetically, with the default account on top. On 22/02/10 18:51, spamtarget@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel Email Client: Exchange Is there a way to change the order that > email accounts display on the left side in Mail view? -- Mi...

lost e-mails 08-24-10
I am losing my e-mails after I open them. They are disappearing from the inbox . I believe they are still being saved somewhere, but don't know where, or how to locate and fix the problem. Please help.. anyone. Thanks -- len While in the Inbox: View | Current View. Show All Messages should be the only option checked. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "len" <len@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:55E726CD-8CF1-4CCE-B559-B514974DF4DB@microsoft.com... >I am losing my e-mails after I open them...

Can't access send/receive under mail setup
I am using Outlook 2003 with exchange. I want to add a pop3 account. The Pop3 account sends but won't receive (although the Outlook test message is fine). When I go to tools/options/mail setup and push the send/receive button, nothing happens. I have just installed a new hard drive. This worked on the old one, and on other computers. I have recreated the profile from scratch but I have the same problem. What's going on? Can someone help me? -- Thanks. Sammie SBS 2003, OFFICE 2003, XP-PRO-SP3, IE7 ...

How do I print mailing labels?
By using word's mail merge. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "ckjt" <ckjt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF2392CF-BA1E-48BF-8F1D-F87A16CFE6AC@microsoft.com... > Use Word... Mail Merge -- Cheers, Alpho...

receiving double e.mails
In my inbox in Outlook everytime I get an e.mail there is always 2 of the same e.mail coming through-Can anyone help me with this Please? What version of Outlook are you using? Sounds like you may have duplicate accounts pulling e-mail from your mailbox. Or perhaps a misconfigured rule that is duping your received messages? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm "Louise" <Louise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82D90374-7B29-4648-96EB-D3F2C288C757@microsoft.com... >...

Create a Group Mailing List
I have created mail groups in the past, but now cannot. I have also read all the directions on this message board, but nothing works for me. Help! Why can't you? Are you missing the buttons on the toolbar? Missing buttons from the Windows Contacts toolbar http://www.vista4beginners.com/Missing-buttons-from-Windows-Contacts-toolbar Vista - "New Contact" and "New Contact Group" Button Missing http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/186477-new-contact-new-contact-group-button-missing.html -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, ...

a tool graphically showing classes' relation...
Hi, Does VC++ 2005 provide a feature/tool that can "graphically" show the relations (aggregation, inheritance, etc) among classes in a project? That is, a tool that can draw a class structrue diagram, allowing developers easily understand the whole project. Thank you for any information. JD >Does VC++ 2005 provide a feature/tool that can "graphically" show the >relations (aggregation, inheritance, etc) among classes in a project? > That is, a tool that can draw a class structrue diagram, allowing >developers easily understand the whole project. ...

can 2 copies of mail be saved in outlook
I would like to be able to have 2 copies of mail saved in Outlook, so mail can be simultaniously be opened on 2 computers with the same email address. Is this possible? Outlook saves data on the local PC If you want to access the same recieved mails on another PC, you set up your mail account in Outlook on the other PC, and on both Outlooks you select the option to keep a copy on the server. (The sent mail will only be seen on the PC it was sent from) If you use an imap account the mail will be in sync on both PC's "dd" <dd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Denied Permission to Send an E-mail to Specific Domain
I'm running Exchange Server 2003 SP1. We have two domains I'll call DomainOne.com and DomainTwo.com which are on two different subnets and at two separate sites. The Exchange Server is in DomainOne. Also, on an Active Directory server (ADServer01) in DomainOne is a secondary zone for DNS replication from DomainTwo.com. We do this to be able to resolve PC names through a VPN from DomainOne.com to DomainTwo.com. For e-mail, DomainTwo.com uses an external pop3 e-mail provider I'll call POPEmail.com. Their e-mail addresses use the following format: jsmith@DomainTwo.com. So, all ...

I can't get Outlook to open Word as my e-mail editor.
This morning I tried to reply to an e-mail and got the message "Outlook is opening Word 2003 as your e-mail editor" (or something to that effect). The window just stayed onscreen and eventually ended up hanging. Help! :) Are you running the same version of Outlook and Word? Have you applied SP-1 for Office 2003? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, CheshireQat asked: ...

Double E-mails #3
I just loaded Office 2003 Professional Edition, with Outlook for e-mail. Every e-mail that comes in is listed twice. What's going on? Do you have two accounts checking the same mailbox? "Gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:198701c44298$6a1b4210$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I just loaded Office 2003 Professional Edition, with > Outlook for e-mail. Every e-mail that comes in is listed > twice. What's going on? ...

Outlook Contacts Interfering with Mail Merge
Hi I am using Doug Robbins' MVP email merge with attachments solution. http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/MergeWithAttachments.htm All works fine unitl the actual merge to the addresses where Outlook seems to be interfering and entering email addresses for some of the contacts rather than using the addresses specified in Dougs' solution. Not sure but it seems like the addressesit's picking on are for people for whom I hal;ready have contact data in Outlook. Problem is, there is often a mismatrch of email data between Outlook and speciifed list for merge-home v...

check box checked
Hello, I would appreciate any help concerning "check boxes". This concerns a trucking company. The company has multiple "runs" in different locations/states. Each "run" pays a different amount. I would like to use the "check box" for the person to check off the run he/she did at the end of the day. Then in turn, I need that $ amount to read out into an "other cell". For instance, a "run" to the state of Virginia is $37.50, so when that "Virginia box" is checked (b7) - how can I get the $37.50 dollar amount out into...

Issues with setting up Outlook Mail
When trying to register this product it went through this protocol asking me to set up connection to email through Outlook. I use a DSL connection through Yahoo. It seems I have not done this well b/c When using Outlook I get this constantly recurring: !Task 'Yahoo!Mail - Sending reported error (0x800CCCF4) : 'Unknown Error 0x800CCCF4' Help please. stephenwerninger(removethis)@sbcglobal.net "Steve" <anonymousSteve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7bce01c40304$14dee140$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When trying to register this product it wen...

add your sighature to your e-mails
i have added my details to the bottom of my e-mail but the line space is to big have do i make it smaller Learn how to post a question: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm See that large white space beneath the subject line? Use it to provide = at least a modicum of information about what you are trying to = accomplish. Otherwise, you are wasting our time and yours when someone = has to come along and try to pry information out of you. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be de...