Sent Mail does not store in Sent Items folder?

Outlook 2003

Sent emails are not being stored in the Sent Items folder?

It is checked under email options-> Save copies of messages in Sent Items
folder.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

-Mike

0
Molin (2)

Mike Olin <Molin@AmericanProfile.com> wrote:

> Sent emails are not being stored in the Sent Items folder?
>
> It is checked under email options-> Save copies of messages in Sent
> Items folder.

Are any items in that folder right now?  If so, how many?
--
Brian Tillman
0

Would a service pack have fixed this? That's my next step.

Thanks.

in article u44gQFKYFHA.2888@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Brian Tillman at