Sent Items to Public folder?

Hi

How can I synch user's sent itmes to a particular public folder?

Thanks
0
Himalyas (2)

Himalyas wrote:
> Hi
>
> How can I synch user's sent itmes to a particular public folder?
>
> Thanks

No syncing is possible. You could use a rule for this.

If this is a mail-enabled public folder and you have multiple people
accessing it/using Send As for it, consider using a shared mailbox
instead...and see www.ivasoft.biz.

0
lanwench (7567)
4/20/2005 1:22:04 PM
Thanks for help. Could you please suggest me good book on public folders and
exchange 2003 in general? I have not touched exchange since 5.5.

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote:

> Himalyas wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > How can I synch user's sent itmes to a particular public folder?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> No syncing is possible. You could use a rule for this.
>
> If this is a mail-enabled public folder and you have multiple people
> accessing it/using Send As for it, consider using a shared mailbox
> instead...and see www.ivasoft.biz.

0
Himalyas (2)
4/20/2005 10:29:02 PM
Himalyas wrote:
> Thanks for help. Could you please suggest me good book on public
> folders and exchange 2003 in general? I have not touched exchange
> since 5.5.

Ah, it's very different stuff nowadays - make sure you do a lot of reading
on Active Directory & DNS, too.
If you have a fair amount of experience with Exchange 5x/prior, might want
to see
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0735619786/qid=1114142659/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/002-7865520-9210412?v=glance&s=books
(a good reference guide)
Also may want to post in microsoft.public.exchange.admin for book
recommendations.  Also, if you can, build a test server to play with.