Sent E-Mail

Each E-Mail I send goes to the intenden recipient, but a
copy of the sent message also goes to my in-bax each
time.  How can I prevent this from happening?  Thank you
in advance.
0
topcat1 (3)

Mail store folder on the network
i have a requirement to store mails for user for a long period of time my query is is there a microsoft mail client that can store the mails on network folder to ease my backing up of files nightly -- M I believe that Outlook can put its message store on a network. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "Mwasaru" <Mwasaru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FB9AA96-D00D-4184-866B-BEC9D5D62E8B@microsoft.com... > i have a requirement to store mails for user for a long period of time my > query is is there a microsoft mail client that can store the mails...

How to create an email in a client's default mail client
Hi I need to create and send an email using MAPI that works when the client is using outlook express, or a variety of versions of outlook. I think this code will work with a variety of outlook versions, but it doesn't work with outlook express What do I need to do differently to work with Outlook Express and Outlook? -------------- Code Snippet Set oApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set oOutbox = oApp.GetNamespace("MAPI").GetDefaultFolder(4) '4 = olFolderOutbox enum value Set oEmail = oApp.CreateItem(0) '0 - olMailItem enum va...

unable to print E-mail
I am running outlook 2003 and I keep getting an error when I try to print any e-mail from outlook. If i save the e- mail to my docs and then print from there everything is okay. And that error would be...??? Also describe your method of printing as you can do it in many many ways. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Dave G" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3bcd01c4ac33$688235d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I am ...

Outlook E-mail Unable to SEND
I'm traveling. While charter.net is my home ISP and I can send using Charter's own Webmail system, I cannot send using my Microsoft Outlook 2003 SP3 from anywhere today. I've been to the free wireless at Panera Bread and I've tried a home network here which is using AOL. I even changed the ouotgoing server address to <smtp.aol.com> while at the local home using AOL from <smtp.charter.net> which I use at my home location and at Panera Bread. (I also tried <mail.charter.net> which is what Charter suggested, and that didn't work either.>)...

Attachment Icons not printing with printed e-mail
I am working with Windows 98, Microslft Outlook 2000. When I send an e-mail with an attachment i.e. Word or Excel, in the past I have gone into my Sent folder, called up the e-mail and printed it, and the icons of the attachments I sent with that e-mail would print also. Suddenly it has stopped doing that. I had this problem before, but it "went away" Does anyone know setting I can use to fix this if there is one, or what's going on? Thanks! I think the format of the message has to be plain text in order for the attachment icons to print. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP -...

Unknown outgoing mail
I am running SBS 2003 and every 2 weeks I get reports showing how many emails each user has sent. I notice that the Administrator account has sent 436 emails in the last 2 weeks. As I am the only person who knows the Administrator password and I have not sent any emails using this account I know something is not right. I have looked in the queues and there is mail which is going to alsorts of funny addresses from the postmaster which I assume is the Administrator. So it would seem that my Exchange server or something is sending out Spam. I have McAfee Group Shield installed and McAfee ...

sync Outlook 2002 w/ Tungsten E
I have spent the better part of a day at the Palm website trying to figure out how to hot sync Outlook with the handheld. It works fine with the Palm Desksoftware but fails to transfer outlook items. Any suggestions? Michael You need third party software such as www.chapura.com - PocketMirror. It may have come with your Palm s/w on the CD - if not, you'll need to buy it. Note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post, or in your news account settings, is a surefire way to get spam and SWEN and other viruses sent to you....see http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm fo...

Re-post with e.g.
Still struggling with printing a workbook in the correct sheet order Sorry to bother... I am just really stuck I have put a link to the file on my site. http://www.earthworks-landscape.com/Test.ht Any help would be appreciated This is not printing the work book out correctly. The sheet pages are out of order when printed The print preview looks fine. The tabs at the bottom of the book look fine. The printed sheets however are out of order I "viewed code" by right clicking on the tab and found that the list of sheets were not in order. I was unable to drop and drag, adjust an...

Windows Mail Font color
Can you set a default font color for mail messages? I use Black background and silver fonts. But it takes color scheme from WIndows general color scheme set in right-click on empty desktop-->Appearance-->winwo color/apperanaces or somethign to that effect. It's not an answer, it's a comment. Wait for a real answer, and also post your question to WinMAIL Group. "Robert" <instructor@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:CFC53D35-825C-4C5E-B5FA-E784A2AD8BC8@microsoft.com... > Can you set a default font color for mail messages? If you don'...

Mail Forwarded Unruled
Windows Mail problem stems from some email error that is sending a email to a recipient that runs in background without my knowing it is doing that when a new email arrives in Windows Mail it is automatically forwarded and then a error is seen by their server and it is marked as SPAM and returned to me in a two file type attachment with the explaination it is marked as SPAM. This was happening to every email received my mother, father, and other emails I have addresses online that work OK with Windows Mail. Right now I got 86 emails that have been errored and many others that ac...

Can't send mail -- "object cannot be found"?
I set up outlook to read mail through an IMAP account and I have no problems downloading mail from the server, but whenever I try to send mail, the following error box pops up: "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I searched the knowledge base and tried the solution in article 312354, but the error persists. Is there any way to fix this? I have no problem sending/receiving mail through Outlook Express, but would like to switch over to Outlook. ...

Folder under "Sent Items" in WinMail VANISHED!
I use WinMail for my business, so all my email is vital. I was about to file a sent email and discovered all my NUMEROUS subfolders under "Sent Items" were no longer there. I tried to import and subsequently searched my backup and everywhere I could think of to try and locate the folders to no avail. I began to research online to try and find a way to find all the folders and email. I am at a lost and, needless to say, in a panic!!! Can ANYONE tell me where those folders might have gone, why/how, and hopefully how to restore all those missing folders/emails??? -- ...

Word Mail merge lables from .xls document
Office 2000 Windows XP Pro: I am trying to create Avery 8160 lables in WORD form an Excel database. . My sequence in WORD is as follows. Tools>Mail Merge>Create Main Document>Mailing Lables> Active Window>Get Data>Open Data Source. When I get to into folder that contains the .xls file the only files listed in that folder are WORD files. When I click on the File Type drop down menu at the botton of the OPEN DATA SOURCE window, the only options I have are "All Word Documents", "Word documents", "Web pages", "Rich text format", &qu...

Mail sent using MailMessage class displays "TO" and "CC" recepients in the message body when sent to large number of recepients
I'm using System.Web.Mail to send an email message from an ASP.NET web page. This is the main section of the C# code. //************* start code ***************************** string[] mailHost = (System.Configuration.ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings.GetValues("mailserver")); //Get data from page string toAddress = ((tbTo.Text==null)||(tbTo.Text.Equals(String.Empty)))?String.Empty:tbTo.Text.Trim(); string ccAddress = ((tbCC.Text==null)||(tbCC.Text.Equals(String.Empty)))?String.Empty:tbCC.Text.Trim(); string subjectLine = ((tbSubject.Text==null)||(tbSubject.Text.Equals(String.Em...

cannot create outlook profile under control panel->Mail
Hi all. I had a problem creating an Outlook profile. I was referred to creat such outlook profile under Control Panel -> Mail. I can see that I don't have any profile there. The list of profiles is empty. So I click on the "Add" button and tried to create a new one. But the "Add" button is not responding at all, nothing is done. Please help. Thank you. Jake. Tried a reapir on Office already? Insert the CD, start setup and choose the repair option -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons ...

how can i check my yahoo mail from outlook?
i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail? what shall i do? Use your browser instead. Outlook is for POP mail, not web mail. "daniel hassanian" wrote: > i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail? > what shall i do? "daniel hassanian" <daniel hassanian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67A7F745-2C04-4B92-8F1A-978D61250894@microsoft.com... > i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail? > what shall i do? Exactly what is the problem? Do you know or have the mail servers ...

Rules
Is there a way that I could set up a rule that an e-mail gets moved to another folder after I reply to it? I'm not talking about the resulting sent item - I want to set it up so that as soon as I send a reply to an e-mail, the original e-mail gets moved to another folder. Thanks! No -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Robin" <servicenospam@aronsonpartnership.com> wrote in message new...

Blank e-mail in sent folder.
I have a question I am hoping someone can answer. I often monitor the e-mail from other employees in my department and I have noticed that one employee's Sent Items folder contains nothing but blank messages. This employee is sending replies and/or new e-mail to other employees, but they are getting saved in his Sent Items as a blank message. The record is there, showing who it was sent to and the time, but the body of the message is blanked out. What option in Microsoft Outlook allows this to happen? Does it involve setting up a rule? Is it possible to undo this and se...

I cannot send mail in outlook Help
I have jsut started using Outlook 2003 and I cannot send mail I can receive it but not send it. And also how do I import my address book from AOL AOL has special rules for using Outlook. Look for help on their web site or try Outlook Help. "marilyn" wrote: > I have jsut started using Outlook 2003 and I cannot send mail I can receive > it but not send it. And also how do I import my address book from AOL ...

0x800CCC97 receiving mail
This morning I started getting persistent errors from Outlook 2002: Task '[my email account] - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC97) : 'Unknown Error 0x800CCC97' It's been happening for about 7 hours. I actually do get mail OK, but the error message keeps popping up. My ISP has no suggestions, but other users accessing the same mail server with Outlook are not reporting problems. I didn't change anything I know of except three windows 2000 Security updates just went on (817606, 822679, 823559). This is Microsoft Outlook 2002 (10.4712.4219) SP-2, and the ...

Mail Merge macro
How can I record a macro, with a pause, and then resume the macro to make a mail merge. Data for merge is stored in Excel. Form is set up in Word. I can't get the macro to record. I'm not sure if this is true, but I think I'd record the macro while in MSWord. I would think that it would be easier there (from someone who hasn't done this). If you think that it might be true, you may want to post in one of the MSWord newsgroups. Wonder Women wrote: > > How can I record a macro, with a pause, and then resume the macro to make a > mail merge. Data for merge is...

Unsent e-pay "stuck" in register
I set up two e-pays to the same vendor on the same day. Money balked at duplicate payments and only sent one. I resent the payment I needed but now - the original e-pay is still in my resgister "unsent" - it cannot be deleted - it has not been sent - when you view the "to be sent" transactions it's not there - I cannot even mark the entry as void to reconcile the account How do I get rid of this e-pay stuck in limbo? thanks Bob This sounds like the same problem I'm having. Is the entry italicized in your check register? I found the following post from Feb...

How can I bybass sending to the Junk E-mail folder using IMF.
We would like any suspect messages to be sent to the users Inbox and not the Junk E-mail folder. Is there a way to do this? Also, what's the most popular scl settings? We're using 8 for the gateway setting and and 7 for the junk e-mail setting. -- tigerfanlsu On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:30:23 -0700, "kk" <kk@discussions.microsoft.com> hired a team of monkeys to write: >We would like any suspect messages to be sent to the users Inbox and not the >Junk E-mail folder. Is there a way to do this? >Also, what's the most popular scl settings? We're using...

2 Personal Folders in Mail Navigation Pane
I'm using Outlook 2003 - I've just moved my outlook.pst file from my old computer to my new computer. Now in the Mail>Navigation Pane that appears down the left hand side I have 2 sets of Personal Folders. Both appear to be identical and have the same set of sub folders that I've moved across from my old computer. Does anybody know how I can get rid of both of these? Many thanks, Andrew Microsoft Newsserver <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: > I'm using Outlook 2003 - I've just moved my outlook.pst file from my > old computer to my new computer. Now in the ...

Hello, have a question: Is the Mail-Merge functionality in CRM 4.0 better than in 3.0? The restricted field access for the Mail-Merge in CRM 3.0 is bothering me a lot and I am thinking of updating if 4.0 is better in that area. Any comments? Thank you in advance! Harald Battran Download the VPC and try it out We don't know what your expectations are but all in all - the Outlook client is much much better "Harald Battran" <harald.battran@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:e0dbe287-2e18-4c8e-8489-a2c5b96a39df@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > >...