Sent e-mail disappear!!!!!!!!! Can you help

   .  Reply (E-mail)  Forward (E-mail)

 Subject:  Can anyone help with Outlook 2002 Problems
 From:  "robin hickey" <robin@e-s-p.eu.com> Sent:
3/3/2004 9:38:36 AM

Hi,

I have Office XP pro, which I upgrated to because my other
installation of 2000 still had the following problems...

When I send an e-mail it is received by whoever it is sent
to, and it appears in the outbox before it is sent, but
then just disapeers without being able to be found
anywhere?? Is this a virus?

Also, when creating my own letterheads for two different e-
mail accounts, but using one connection, it doesn't change
the letterhead, via the signature, even though the
signature is assigned to the different accounts when
clicking on new message it doesn't bring up the option to
change signatures, but instead goes with the first one.  I
then go to options send using pop.esp account and the
signature doesn't change

..

0
robin969 (2)

Auto delete windows mail?
I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice in the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? -- marty "srmarty" <srmarty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D87CB396-6251-45C3-BC9A-DF77952EC095@microsoft.com... > I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice > in > the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? > -- > marty Tools>options>advanced tab>maintenance button. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. ...

Recieve Mail Before Sending

can't customize toolbar

Help with income/expenses

help with simple maths in excel

Outlook 2003

Mail lMerge

Need help with Auto Filter

Can anyone help ?

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

Looking for help on timing within a function
At the facility I work, our associates use a very basic access database to sign out individual work orders on an interval of around every 12 minutes. They have asked if it would be possible to put a timer on the front page of the database to show how long they have been working on the current work order, updating each time they sing out another order. I am not very adept at access nor is the rest of our management staff. Is it possible to add this function, so they can better keep time of their work being done? Use the Form Timer event. Here is an example of how it can be done. In this ex...

Need Query Help

Excel Problem

How can I set an alarm Excel?
I would like to set an audible alarm in Excel based on a cell value. Try this in the worksheet VBA editor. If the value of A5 is greater than 50 you get a beep. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim frequency As Long Dim duration As Long If Target <> Range("A5") Then Exit Sub If Target.Value > 50 Then frequency = 4160 duration = 1500 Call Beep(frequency, duration) End If End Sub HTH Regards, Howard "Annell" <Annell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EFE8AA18-3F14-4A92-941D-053922417AB2@mic...