sending web pages

My Outlook (2003)does not allow me to send a webpage or
the link to a page as it says it is because it may have a
potential virus. How do I resolve this? Thank you
0
ddavidson (6)

Copy/paste the link instead.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
David Davidson <ddavidson@adelphia.net> asked:
| My Outlook (2003)does not allow me to send a webpage or
| the link to a page as it says it is because it may have a
| potential virus. How do I resolve this? Thank you

0
MillyS4407 (663)

Can't Send Messages Until I Press F9 Key
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030800050502050601040701 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit After I compose a message and click Send, the message does go its way until I press F9 or choose Tools|Send/Receive. I'm using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP. In case it matters, there's a toolbar for ZoneAlrm Outlook Addin with Junk filters (I use the Zone lite firewall freebie). Is there a setting in Outlook I need to set to automatically send messages? Should I disable the Zone addin? If so, how? Thanks. ---...

Web upgraded money recover
I downloaded the 60 day trial of Money 2004 6 months ago. I then used the web upgrade to get the full license. My hard drive crashed this week. I have backups of all my money files. My problem is, how can I get a replacement of my web upgrade? I already paid once, is there someone I can call at MS to get a replacement license key, or do I have to purchase it again? Search postings for newsgroup microsoft.public.money using an advanced search at http://groups.google.com. You will find your answer there. And next year, please just go buy the CD like us other folk. "Ian" <ia...

error sending from 5.5 to 2000
When a user sends from an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a user in exchange 2000, they receive the following error: The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified in the recipient postal address was not known at this address The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Express-Scripts;l=TEMMS014-041001192533Z-210060 <mail5.express-scripts.com #5.1.1> The same user on the 5.5 server can send to other users on the 2000 server. I looked the error up in technet and got 3 kb articles with only 1, kb295377 being anything close to my problem. I checked the entr...

Sending a workbook as a mail attachment
Hey Folks, Is there an easy way to send a workbook via email based on the date an time? Our company uses excel for some of our reporting and rather then having the reps remember to send the workbook i'd like to have it send itself automatically - say on Saturdays or Sundays. Ideas? Nel post news:1165167749.298713.321880@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com *Gord* ha scritto: > Hey Folks, > > Is there an easy way to send a workbook via email based on the date an > time? Our company uses excel for some of our reporting and rather > then having the reps remember to send the wor...

Auto formatting features: How do I align page numbers in publicati
I've got a problem with my publication. I can't align even page numbers to the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well? Can someone help me? Cissy99 wrote: > I've got a problem with my publication. I can't align even page numbers to > the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well? Can > someone help me? You need to create a two-page master rather than a one-page master. What version of Publisher are you running? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Server being used to send out viruses
Problem: When I select "Clients can only submit if homed on this server" in the CONNECTIONS tab in the IMC, my remote POP3 users cannot send email through the server. The email just sits in their Outbox. These POP3 clients do have mailboxes (email accounts) on the server so this should work. When I set my server to ACCEPT CONNECTIONS FROM ANY HOST, my server becomes a target for others (as known as evil people) to use my email server to send out viruses. Any ideas? Thanks, everyone who contributes to this forum. This is great! David Hi, If you are using Exchange, w...

Send from Word
When I hit the send button in Word or Excell I get a pop up that say choose profile with Outlook in the drop down. That is the only name in the drop down. If I hit OK I get the following Message. The MAPI Spooler could not be started. Close and then restartall mail-enabled applications.MAPI 103 (0000004C7) If I choose to set up a new profile I get a Microsoft Exchange Setup Wizard. As I try to setup a new profile I come to the following, The following unrecoverable error has occured: The .DLL file for this service is either damaged or could not be found. Any ideas? Doug, What versi...

How to send a HTML email using MAPI or CDO
I have found examples of code emailing using MAPI and/or CDO. Apparently, CDO through smtp.yahoo.com doesn't allow to send multiple emails at once. I loose the connection after sending 12 emails. Any ideas on that? Also, if someone can let me know how can I send a html email using mapi (MAPI32.DLL) not oe.dll library. Thank you is advance, V. -- Desktop Solutions for Small Companies http://www.micromango.com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200706/1 you should be using Access Data Projects and server-side email.. xp_sendmail ...

Clip art works on first try from web then doens't.
Alright I am back. I got something to come up for the web collections clip art now but it seems to only work the first time I do a search right after I open the program, after that I either get a bunch of picture symbols with the little globe in the corner or I get nothing. This clip art thing is really driving me crazy. Anybody know what is up? ridergroov <ridergroov1@comcast.net> was very recently heard to utter: > Alright I am back. I got something to come up for the web collections > clip art now but it seems to only work the first time I do a search > right after I ope...

hide header on first page
how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Hi not possible with a VBA macro which will first print the first page without a header, then apply the header and print all other pages. Try recording a macro while doing this manually -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "karin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:32DF8BC3-0672-4B0B-BCA6-F9B404DFFC30@microsoft.com... > how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Try this karin Sub Test() Dim TotPages As Long TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET....

web preview not same as publisher view
Reading past postings it appears others too are having serious problems with Web preview in both 2002 and 2003. I think the problem is that text handling within text boxes in normal Publisher view simply does not reflect that as seen in Web Preview (currently Explorer 6) On a totally blank (wide setting) webpage, using standard Times New Roman 12pont (no italic underline or bold) I typed six lines of Mary had a little lamb into a 3.85x3.029cm text box with all margins set to 00. I outlined the box with a 1/4pt line Whereas the text just fitted into the box in Publisher view, in Web ...

Immediate Multiple Send Receive
Sometimes I get multiple send receive status and it repeats automatically and could not receive any msgs.I have to close the outlook 2002 and open it again.. then it works fine for few hours then again the same problem. What could be the reason.. I am using Outlook 2002 with SP3.. This problem happend after installation of SP3..Pls help. Thanks in advance On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 01:12:39 -0700, "Parag" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Sometimes I get multiple send receive status and it >repeats automatically and could not receive any msgs.I >have to ...

one page academic calendar for 2004-05
Where can I find a one page academic calendar for 2004-05 with room for notes In Publisher, go to File > New > Print Publication > Calendar and create your own. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "shopperbev" <shopperbev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0940CD82-2A40-4932-982A-122ABFB41497@microsoft.com... > Where can I find a one page academic calendar for 2004-05 with room for > notes ...

Move pages from document to document?

Send 1 address to 2 mailboxes
I want to create an address and have any mail sent to that address delivered to two separate users' mailboxes. How can I do that. I've tried simply adding the address in the two users' "Email Addresses" tab in the User's properties of ADU&C. But it wouldn't allow me to add the same address to the second user ("This email address already exists in this organization"). I've also tried creating a new user for the address and forwarding the email to the 2 other users (Exchange General tab - Delivery Options button - Forward To field). But ...

"Error on page" and error report on entity close
Greetings, We have CRM 4.0 rollup 6 implemented from a CRM 3.0 upgrade about a month ago. Recently, my users have been reporting an error report being generated when they try to close (or save & close) any entity they have open. The entity is closed (or saved and closed), and I have asked them not to send the error report, but of course this needs to be resolved. I have noticed that once the record is open, "error on page" will appear in the bottom left of the dialog if you will receive the error report dialog, which doesn't happen every time. Also, if I do an IIS...

I cannot send email
Hi, I am a pretty savvy email user (used to be Exchange Server admin). I've been using Windows mail since end of May without any problems. I switched my ISP in the begining of July and NO problem either. However, since last week. I cannot send email out. Every time, Windows Mail asks my username and passowrd to login my "incoming server" instead of outgoing server. The version of my Windows Mail is vista.rtm.61101-2205. Please help! Thanks! Michael An When you get that repeated prompt for username and password, click Cancel, which should then produce a...

Unable to Send/Recv When Connected to Pub Wireless or DSL
I am unable to send or receieve emails using Outlook when I connect to the Internet using the public library Wireless network, or connect to the Internet using a friends DSL or High Speed Cable connection. Seems I am only able to send and receive when I connect by modem at home. Is there a configuration issue I am not aware of that I can modify to allow me to send and receive when I am not at home on dial-up? Thanks in Advance. I believe because you have outgoing and incoming settings on your home email account (when you set it up) and also because it looks for the IP address is wh...

send/receive error #7
I recently installed Office Student & Teacher 2003 and have been trying to switch from Outlook Express to the newly installed Outlook. Everytime I try to send/receive it pops error message "The opeation failed. An object could not be found." Help! ...

page numbering
I want to change the way the date appears in the footer and header. Currently the date is day/month/year. I want month/day/year. setting the date to a particular format is easy in a cell. How do I set the date format in the header and footer? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ jamessem, you could use a macro like this to do it Sub test() With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .LeftFooter = Format(Date, "mmmm dd, yyyy") End With End Sub ...

Email will not send, generates error in web and Outlook versions
We cannot send email using CRM. All attempts generate a generic error message. The router installed fine, and the CRM server registry key for the server url (pointing to the new folder created with the 2 sfm (orwhatever) files is correct). This problem has been noted by several people. The Anyone who can help resolve this issue if you could post the reason why it fails, and how to fix it, that would be great :) I've only seen questions posed like "what does this registry key read) but no suggestion on causes or solutions. Are there some mysterious restrictions on web ...

outlook web access 2003
web page downloads ok to my home 98SE based PC with 5.0 IE browser, but will not load ok with 6.0. The outlook web access program from work is on a 2000 Professional based server. thanks. all other webpages download ok but when i login to this remote email the page hangs up. try emptying the browser cache and if it's still a problem, repost in the owa newsgroup, http://communities2.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.exchange.clients -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for W...

Publishing on the Web
Hello there. My name is Michael and I'm having a challenge with Publishing my web page on the Web. Here is what is happening. I am currently using Yahoo Geocities and uploaded my web pages. I go to view the Index, my first page, and it comes up well (outside of the graphics that I have not uploaded yet). So I click on one of the links on the side bar and down on the lower left corner (where the 'done' is) I see the correct page listed, but the webpage blanks out. I look up at the address and it still shows the address of the 'index' page. If I go to the addr...

Outlook 2003 not sending some messages
I'm using Windows XP Media Center, and Outlook 2003. Some messages don't leave the outbox. I don't get error messages, and the outgoing message doesn't appear in italics like it's waiting to get mailed. I can't find a similarity between messages that don't go out. Thank you for any help. Sarah ...