Sending web page attachments

Whn attempting to send a web page via e-mail I receive
the following message.  What do I need to do in order to
send these pages error free and why is the message being
received in the first place?  Thank you -

Outlook blocked access to the following potentially
unsafe attachments:www.msnbc.msn.url
0
anonymous (74722)

opened Excel w/sheet from email attachment, updated, saved & cant
I emailed an Excel worksheet from my office to my home - opened it from my Outlook Express folder - updated file extensively - saved several times during the four hours I worked - closed & now can't find the updated file. I forgot I had opened it from the email and never saved it to my C drive. However, I saved it several times while I was working on it. Shouldn't the file in my email be the updated saved file? It's not and I can't find it anywhere. I believe this happened once before to me. Any suggestion would be appreciated. I've lost a lot of work if the file...

2003: Page Setup missing from File menu
Is this by design or have I done something strange? I want to freeze the top line to repeat on all sheets and cannot find anywhere else to do that. tcebob File>Page Setup is gone from your menu? It should be there. Are you missing anything else? Try putting Page Setup back onto the File Menu. Tools>Customize>Commands>File Scroll down to "Page Setup" and left-click drag to File Menu. If you have other things missing from your menus maybe you should just try re-setting all. Tools>Customize>Toolbars. Select Worksheet Menu bar and &q...

Identical Name on multiple workbook pages
As a hardened Excel/VBA nut, I'm probably going to be really embarrased when I get the answer to this, but here goes... I have a workbook containing a worksheet that records weekly data. I have a named range ("Data") which I select then clear, via GoTo. Each week, I copy the latest week's worksheet and create a new worksheet for the new week. And each week, I select the range "Data" and clear it in the most recently created worksheet. the thing is, I always thought that Range names were unique across a workbook, and that you couldn't have the same Range N...

how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet
how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet Try going to the View menu and unchecking Page Break Preview On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:01:08 -0800, "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet You may be in page break preview mode. Go to "View" and select "normal" Regards Bill K "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A65FC73-CAA0-428D-8ECD-0C2A2E15B799@microsoft.com... > how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work she...

send and receive all automatically?
Is there a third party software that will allow Send/Receive all every 5 minutes or so automatically in outlook 2003? Outlook 2003 does not allow hotmail account to send and receive emails automatically. "-Almazick-" <Almazick@comcast.net> wrote in message news:uq44lN08GHA.3396@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there a third party software that will allow Send/Receive all every 5 > minutes or so automatically in outlook 2003? > > Outlook 2003 does not allow hotmail account to send and receive emails > automatically. Tools menu, Send Receive, Send Receive s...

difficulty opening e-mail attachments
I am unable to open attachments sent to me in my e-mail. Outlook Express indicates the attachments are "unsafe"and prevents me from opening them. Many of these attachments are sent to me by friends and I am sure there are no viruses associated with them. I have been unable to find out how to change any of the security settings within O.E. Does anyone out there have any advice? Try this site for information on removing the block: http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Int...

Have to scroll to see full list of attachments in Outlook 2007?
A colleague of mine keeps sending me HTML emails in Outlook with multiple attachments, but the full list of attachments does not appear all at once on the screen. There is a scroll bar on the FAR right next to the attachments, and you have to scroll down through the list of attachments to see all of the attachments (I can send a screen shot to better explain this). So for example, if an email has four attachments, I only see the first three on the screen, and then I have to scroll down to see the fourth attachment. This is very confusing as I can easily "miss" an attach...

Attachment guideline or limit for lists
Can anyone tell me the guideline or limit that Microsoft recommends for attachments to a list iitem. I know there is a 2,000 guideline for number of items in a list. Is there any documentation from Microsoft that shows how adding attachments to lists degrades performance for viewing and searching in SharePoint? Thanks for any help on this. One slight correction... it's 2000 items in a view, not a list. You can have thousands of items in the list. Just try and keep your views to less than 2000. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine...

Sending Mesages Twice to All .
Sir, I am using microsft outlook 2002, whenever I send mail to any of my Customer then it goes twice to everyone. Some times it's not sending . Pls I worked as a Customer Support Engineer. Pls try to mail me Back as soon as possible to sort out this problem. my E-mail ID: hyder786@hotmail.com. waiting for your Reply. Thanx Hyder.... ...

Margin Trouble with Custom Page Size
When I try to print in Publisher using a custom page size, printer or Publisher adds approx 1.5" to the top of my page margin, no matter what I do. Checked the printer settings in WordPad, all looks OK. Issue does not occur when printing on 8.5X11 page, nor does it occur in MS Word. I don't have any extra margin set in Master Page...have tried everything I can think of. Under deadline to print invitations and getting desperate...help! Thanks. How are you setting up your printer? Are you saving the custom setting? Are you setting up your printer first? What model is your pr...

How do I send an email to a group?
Outlook 2007 Vista SP-2 Along time ago I had a problem using a distribution list and was told that the feature is obsolete and no longer really works because of it. I was told to use the new Groups feature because Groups can do anything! Well, now I have all my contacts broken up into groups in my email application and I wanted to send them an email: First, I noticed that my address book does not show my contact's group. Second, I went into my "Contacts", selected the contacts and dragged them into the "To:" section of an email. To my surprise, EV...

HOw do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them
How do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them. How do they appear now? Are you filtering your view of your Sent Items folder? -- Kathleen Orland "celeste" <celeste@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A277EB9-348B-4504-9B06-EB552DA44362@microsoft.com... > How do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them. > ...

connecting to data access page with filter criteria
I have an access database that I connect to from a GIS application (ArcView) using VBscript. I need to port my GIS project to the free viewer (ArcReader) which does not support VBscript but does support hyperlinking to a URL based on a value supplied by an underlying record. In my current project I can send filter critera to open a particular database, form and record. Would it be possible to do the same using data access pages or would I need to create a separate page for each record I want linked? ...

Money 2005 Bug: Portfolio toolbar button loads blank page titled Portfolio Manager
Problem Description: Clicking on the Portfolio toolbar button loads a blank page that's titled Portfolio Manager. That's it! I can't see any of my open positions, etc... using this toolbar button. Frequency of problem: Always Happens Operating system / version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - 5.1.2600 Computer manufacturer and model: Dell Computer Corporation, Dimension 8200 Processor model and speed: I586IV, 1994 MHz Memory (RAM): 523.276 MB The only input I can offer is that I have the same problem on one computer, but it works fine on the other. I converted from 2004 Delu...

Operation Failed when sending e-mail
I have Outlook 98 installed on Windows 2003 Terminal Server. At the the moment the clients are foreced to use Outlook Rich Text format as their e-mail editor. The customer has decided that they want to use Word as the e-mail editor, so I changed the policy to force the Clients to use Word. All this works fine no problem, Outlook opens OK and you can happily type an e-mail, inlcuding attachments and hyperlinks etc. But when you click on send, it says "Operation Failed". I tried sending a blank e-mail with no attachments and the same thing happens. Does any one have any i...

Excel page format changes

Cell identity when printing comments on separate page

Messages Forwarded as Attachments Appear Blank
Hello, I am running an Exchange 2003 Org, with mixed Outlook XP/2003 clients, all on the latest service packs. I have one client (our CEO) that when he receives forwarded email from outside the organization, the forwarded message shows up as an attachment, but when he opens the attachment, it is displayed as a blank email (no to, from, cc, subject, body, or anything). I have checked the AV logs on every "AV for Email" gateway from the source to the destination, and I don't see anything getting stripped from the message. I have also checked all the AV servers, and made sure...

Sending POP 3 email
Once I read a POP 3 email using Winsock, how can I send an email (whose content is the POP 3 email that I just read) out in the POP 3 server using Winsock ? Thank you POP is for receiving SMTP is for sending. So either make you own SMTP control or there are some available like ostrosoft smtp "fniles" <fniles@pfmail.com> wrote in message news:elTQmQ4TLHA.4872@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... | Once I read a POP 3 email using Winsock, how can I send an email (whose | content is the POP 3 email that I just read) out in the POP 3 server using | Winsock ? | | ...

Sending graphic data to another computer2
Thank you for your reply... But I don't want to create a file, Just to send data and then show them in the server app. > this code captures the screen and writes it to a jpg, writing to a file will > take long, you should look into something that changes the bitmap into a jpg > in memory, perhapse even lets you play with the DPI (quality) to reduce the > size of the jpg. Like i said, my example creates a file, but you SHOULD NOT CREATE A FILE, you should simply convert the Bitmap to a JPG in memory so that it does not take too much memory. The bigger the image the longer it...

include/exclude email account in send/receive
Outlook 2000 had a setting wherein you could include or exclude an email in the send/receive process. I'm not seeing where that option is in Office Outlook 2003. If an certain email address that is listed in an email account setting doesn't exist the send/receive process fail entirely...for that one and all other accounts. This doesn't seem normal What do you mean if an "email address listed in an email account setting doesn't exist?" Clarify the problem you hare having. Automatic polling settings are in Tools > Send/Receive > Send/Receive Settings &g...

OL 2003; Question about two default attachments in HTMLMessage Format
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C51E85.7F26CCA0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0010_01C51E85.7F26CCA0" ------=_NextPart_001_0010_01C51E85.7F26CCA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Outlook 2003, XPP SP2=20 Hello, When I send an e-mail message in HTML message format, the recipient = (even when I send to myself) also receives two default attachments, = image001.png and image002.png. The first image is a what I would guess a = Microsoft ...

can't send or receieve emails using wireless connection
I've just set up my toshiba tecra with a netgear wireless router, and whilst I can get onto the internet, I can't send or receive email. Are there settings which I need to alter IN oUTLOOK 2003 to achieve this? Any help appreciated. cheers DW Do you receive any errors? "dwdw1" <david@dwdw1.com> wrote in message news:1137925778.979890.160730@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I've just set up my toshiba tecra with a netgear wireless router, and > whilst I can get onto the internet, I can't send or receive email. Are > there settings which I need to al...

Microsoft Word/Page orientation
In a multi-page document, is it possible to change continuous pages from a page orientation of portrait to landscape and back to portrait again? I have tried this with page breaks inserted but it has not worked yet. I am using Word 2000. Thank you. you need to ask in microsoft.public.word or i could tell you the answer :-) use section breaks "KC" <mykcdog@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:521501c42ca1$4ba0e950$a501280a@phx.gbl... > In a multi-page document, is it possible to change > continuous pages from a page orientation of portrait to > landscape and ba...

WMP 11 will not play wmv files attached in e-mails
I cannot play any video files that are attachments within e-mails. For a while I was getting an error code that the codec could not be found. Now it doesn't even get that far... WMP opens and hangs "connecting to media." It also does the same thing now when opening any wmv files that are in links? I don't recall having any of these problems with previous versions??? hhheeeeeellllllppppppp!!!! WMP having problems with attached video files is pretty common. It can usually be worked around by saving the attachment to a separate file first and opening that file...