Sending via different email account depending on Contact

Is it possible in OL2003 to automatically choose an email account to
send from depending on whom the contact you are sending to? (I know I
can click on Account in the drop down list and
choose which one to use, but was hoping of an automatic way of this
happening depending on domain)
e.g. If I send an email to joe-just-a-test@company123.com then the email
account chosen to send email is company123
Thanks

0
news716 (50)

No, Outlook can't do that.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"=A9=AE" <news@kidsnews.au.org> wrote in message =
> Is it possible in OL2003 to automatically choose an email account to=20
> send from depending on whom the contact you are sending to? (I know I=20
> can click on Account in the drop down list and
> choose which one to use, but was hoping of an automatic way of this=20
> happening depending on domain)
> e.g. If I send an email to joe-just-a-test@company123.com then the =
email=20
> account chosen to send email is company123
> Thanks=20
>=20

0
suemvp (4038)
10/24/2005 11:37:26 PM
Current versions of Outlook do not have that ability.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, �� asked:

| Is it possible in OL2003 to automatically choose an email account to
| send from depending on whom the contact you are sending to? (I know I
| can click on Account in the drop down list and
| choose which one to use, but was hoping of an automatic way of this
| happening depending on domain)
| e.g. If I send an email to joe-just-a-test@company123.com then the
| email account chosen to send email is company123
| Thanks

0
MillyS (3228)
10/25/2005 3:14:44 AM
Outlook cannot send based on who you are sending to... However, when
you reply to a message, it will automatically send using the same
server/account that was used to receive the message.

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 00:15:18 +0100, "��" <news@kidsnews.au.org> wrote:

>Is it possible in OL2003 to automatically choose an email account to
>send from depending on whom the contact you are sending to? (I know I
>can click on Account in the drop down list and
>choose which one to use, but was hoping of an automatic way of this
>happening depending on domain)
>e.g. If I send an email to joe-just-a-test@company123.com then the email
>account chosen to send email is company123
>Thanks

0
TiggerJay

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Problems with creating a newsletter

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

open two different Access reports

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Converting Opportunity to Account

OLK 2k7

Setting up a new e-mail account

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Sending Email #6

Contacts Search

Mailboxsize is different
hi! i've got a crazy problem. when you look at the mailboxes in the exchange system manager, then you see, e.g. user xy with 220 mb mailboxsize. but when you look at the outlook, then the mailbox size is only 150 mb. but there are no filters or something else activated. and the problem is on the local outlook and on the terminalserver outlook. i hope someone has a solution about my problem. thanks. stefan ...