Sending URL in Outlook XP

When I try to send a page by email from IE 6, Outlook displays a message
saying Outlook has blocked access becuase of potentially unsafe.  Is there a
work around for this. I used to be able to send the page as an icon or send
the page as a link.  How can I get these features back?

Thanks,
Mark

0
mcooper (6)

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Outlook OOF

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

outlook 98 corperate forms

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

Exchange 2003/Outlook 2003
Hi, I just recently exmeged all my exchange 5.5 mail accounts,shutdown and removed my exchange 5.5 server, then installed exchange 2003 in a new administrative site. Then I mail enabled all the the users that have pst files and exmerged the pst files back into exchange 2003. Created a dns alias from the old server to the new one. My problems is that outlook 2003 clients that have the old exchange5.5 profile cannot connect to the exchange 2003 server (even with a dns alias). Is there a registry hack/modification to change the old settings to the new server? thx jason Use the ExProfRe to...

outlook express 6.0 in ms 98
I cant seem to delete any of my sent mail messages in Outlook express 6.0 i am operaitng in ms 98..up to 8400 messages now. Please help ! At the risk of being obvious, click on the first item in your sent items folder while holding down the shift key. Then scroll to the bottom and click the last item. That will select them all - or you can use any range you desire. Then just click the delete icon or press the delete button. Once done, you might want to empty the deleted items folder (assuming it doesn't tell you there isn't enough room there and they'll be permanently delete...

Roaming Profiles & Outlook
Hi everyone, I think Microsoft should enable the use of the Microsoft Outlook Desktop Client with Roaming Profiles. I think the install process should be revised to install all the registry keys under USERS instead of CURRENT_USER in the registry to allow multiple users to use the Desktop Client on the same computer. I can't think of why Microsoft didn't think about it in the first time since a lot of users are using Outlook and are using Roaming Profiles (our client has 24000 users spread everywhere!) I hope my suggestion will be heard! Thank you, Olivier Furnémont ------...

Rendering iframe in an outlook message
what settings (is it security) do I need to make to outlook 2003 to enable it to render an iframe HTML in a message? ...