Sending to Mail

When in Wordperfect 10, I try sending to mail.  It should
sends the document as an attachment.  But when I do it now
it generates an error saying the Mail System is not
Available.  I'm running Windows 2000 sp4, Outlook 2000 SP3.

Any ideas anyone?

Nick
0
anonymous (74722)

Open Internet Explorer. Choose Tools--Internet Options;
then click the Programs tab and verify that the E-mail
field is set to Microsoft Outlook.

0
anonymous (74722)
11/4/2003 8:12:28 PM
Outlook is my default mail service and IE is set to use it.

Nick

0
anonymous (74722)

Junk mail #14
Hello Last few days we're getting a lot of regular e-mails moved to Junk-mail folder in Outlook 2003. Can't find any way why this is so, because these are just ordinary mail, without any garbage or other stuff. Junk mail settings are set to low-security, also all Outlook spam updates are installed. Any ideas what could cause this? We're using linux mail server, not MS Exchange. It's strange because after a week or two everything was working fine and there were no changes made to computers, besides critical updates. Are there any problems in general with junk mail filter in Ou...

MSOutlook 2000 Corrupts Incoming Mail Attachments
I am using MSOutlook 2000 on company LAN and attachments with incoming e-mails are being corrupted/lost. If I do not use MSOutlook but use webmail to view my mail on server, attachments are fine. What is going wrong? What happens if you select File | Save Attachments on one of these messages that have a corrupted/lost attachment? (or better stated, does the size field indicate that the attachment is still there even if you can't see it?) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft...

Can I Mail Merge A Picture?
I am creating form letters in Publisher 2000, and I need to change the picture depending on who is receiving the letter. Can I create a mail merge field for the different pictures? I am merging from an Excel list. According to this chart: http://www.microsoft.com/office/publisher/prodinfo/compare.mspx Publisher 2000 doesn't have that capability. You may wish to try the instructions for Publisher 2003 anyway: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP010385061033.aspx If that doesn't work, these instructions are claimed to work with Word 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/def...

How do I set up a URL address to send and recieve e mail?
I'm using Outlook 2003. How can I set Outlook up to send and recieve e mail from Microsoft Web Access? It has a https URL. -- Thank You James P Murphy Outlook's WebDav (HTTP) protocol doesn't support HTTPS urls. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2005/20050322.htm -- "J Murphy" <JMurphy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D0201CB-113B-44C6-946B-206C3AAF069D@microsoft.com... > I'm using Outlook 2003. How can I set Outlook up to send and recieve e > mail > from Microsoft Web Access? It has a https URL. > -- > Thank You...

option "send picture with messages"
Hi ... where can i find the "send picture with messages" option in MS Oulook 2007 ? in Outlook Express you can find this option send picture with messages" in Tools -> Option -> Send -> HTML Settings -> send picture with messages option .... BUT in Oulook 2007 i couldn't find it .. so canyou please where can find it .. Thank You That is a registry only option now. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/72 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downl...

OL2007, messages don't always close after sending
Let's say I've just finished a spreadsheet and I want to send it to someone. I'll click the big Office button and choose Send -> Email, and up pops a new email message with my spreadsheet attached. All fine so far until I click the Send button (or Alt-S, or Ctrl-Enter, doesn't matter which). The message appears in the Outbox and Outlook will send it, but it also stays open in front of Excel until I click the Close button. I can still make further edits to my workbook, but the email message is in the way and I can't see what I'm doing, until I manually close...

mail notification
will outlook or outlook express show a notification when outlook or explorer are not open? j wrote: > will outlook or outlook express show a notification when > outlook or explorer are not open? Nope. ...

Sending Attachments #14
In Outlook 2000, when I added an attachment to an e-mail message, the name of the attachment neatly appeared on a line just under the subject line. In Outlook 2003, when I add an attachment, a rather large icon representing the attachment appears plonk in the middle of the message, wherever the cursor was last located, just before I clicked on the attachment button. I've looked, but can't find any way to make Outlook 2003 behave as Outlook 2000 did. Is there a way? If so, what is it? Thanks. -- Bob S. "Bob" <xxxx@xxxxx.com> wrote in message news:esskk2tc2796h9en5...

Outlook 2007 send group emails without disclosure of recipient details
i got an email, i cannot see the recipient details. when look into the email header, it seems come from X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook, Build 11.0.5510 Can i do it at Outlook 2007? Thanks a lot. Tony Sure, you can do it in any email clients if you put the senders in the BCC field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://ww...

e-mail #15
how can I get outlook 2002 to aoutomatically post new e- mails in my inbox? right now I have to click the send and receive button each and every time that I think I may have a new e-mail. "Chris S." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a2601c3d9e4$2614e3e0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > how can I get outlook 2002 to aoutomatically post new e- > mails in my inbox? right now I have to click the send > and receive button each and every time that I think I may > have a new e-mail. Tools-Send and Receive settings-Define send and Receive Groups and ch...

sending to group gets "sending reported error 0x80040610"
Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported error (0x80040610) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040610' This person sent an email to a distribution group we have set up. It seems that everyone got it but the error came to her like that. Any ideas? Bryce. Does this help? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885917 -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Bryce" <fukuzz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:46119f2c$0$503$815e3792@news.qwest.net... > Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported e...

Archiving of Windows Live Mail
Can someone please point me to a procedure that will explain how to off load a bunch of emails that I want to keep but do not want in the active WLM folders. Seems like in the Outlook Express days there was a way but I have long since forgot what I did. Help appreciated. You could create a folder(s) on the Desktop and just drag messages into it. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message news:EB7EFBBB-12DA-4CAF-A02C-556B10A60C58@microsoft.com... > Can someone please poin...

Export News from Outlook express and import into windows mail
I only used outlook express for newsgroup so I need to backup and transfer all the messages that I flagged with the glasses icon. I just installed windows mail and it only downloaded the first 1000 messages. I can't see all of my messages because some of them they are old ... maybe 2002 but i need them all in the same place. How can I transfer these messages and the replies to windows mail? Outlook Express as well as other newsreaders only mirror what is on a news server and newsgroups neither import nor export. You can only export the account setting, but not groups or...

Saving Word E-Mail as a Revision/Draft
Hi, I would like to be able to use the E-Mail feature in Word 2003 to save an email as a draft/revision for future use. I do not want to save the word doc as an attachment. Is this possible? Thanks, Josh Why don;t you just create the word doc, save it, and then email it when you're ready. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "JoshB" <JoshB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9710F08D-64E2-45B7-8115-BE8F0B116369@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I would like to be...

mail method
How can I tell what mail method has been setup on my server? IE SimpleMail, SMTP... Thanks! I assume your talking about SMTP or ESMTP?, try telnetting to the server on port 25 and see what response you get, Exchange 5.5, 2000 and 2003 all support SMTP and ESMTP -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "becky" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ba2701c4501a$c2214ab0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > How can I tell what mail method has been setup on my > server? IE SimpleMail, SMTP... > > Thanks! ...

Macro to send grab email address and open Outlook
Hi there I am trying to write a simple macro to be able to send an email based on an emai address in a form. tblAgency Details has a field EmailAddress (data type is text) I have a Command Button on a form frmAdd Agency Details to run a macro. Macro name is SendEmail - Action is only SendObject There are only two items in the Action Arguments To: =[EmailAddress] Edit Message: Yes (I only want Outlook to load with the email address) So far it does not work. When I have a field for a Web Address and the data type is a hyperlink that works well for me....

Do I need Publisher installed to read/edit articles in an e-mail?
I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to read and edit these e-mail articles? On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:20:03 +0000, quilter512 wrote (in article <E5DAA762-0ABA-49C2-8DDB-9A0D05162496@microsoft.com>): > I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created > articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to > read and edit these e-mail articles? You can answer your own question by STFW. You not heard of Google Grou...

How do I delete outbox e-mails that aren't sent.
I can not remove an e-mail that did not successfully send. It slows all my outgoing e-mails. Any ideas would be great. http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "jwinn" wrote: > I can not remove an e-mail that did not successfully send. It slows all my > outgoing e-mails. Any ideas would be great. ...

how can I use my e-mail addresses on excel xp with microsoft outlo
I need to use my addresses on Excel xp with Microsoft outlook. I want to use my excel file as a database that I can change and improve everyday. I need to send mails to more than 1 contact, so creating an e.mail link is not enough for me: in fact, if I click on it, I send my mail only to 1 address... Txs See http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Cat" <Cat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7A9A930-6846-4071-8714-ED9CC50CD79F@microsoft.com... > > I need to use my addresses on E...

Send To as attachment
When I click the Send To (As attachment) from withing MS Excel, Outlook Express opens. When I do it from withing Word, AOL Opens. I want AOL to be the default for MS Excel too. How do I change this? ...

Microsoft Mail
Is there anyway to setup microsoft mail in outlook 2002 to attach to existing microsoft mail postoffice. ...

See other people mails
Hi, I want to see all incomings and out goings messages by my boss .How to do that in exchange 2003? also see external pops mail all users in exchange 2003 thanks Hi, One of the options is to enable message journaling or archival as it's sometimes known. In Exchange System Manager, navigate to the mailbox store, and bring up the properties sheet. On the front page of that you can select a button with the description : Archive all message sent or received by mailboxes on this store. Underneath that you can specify the location that the mails should be archived to. This is n...

General mail failure when sending e-mail from Excel
Hello everyone! I am having a problem using the Send To function in Microsoft Excel 2003. When I go to File, Send To, Mail Recipient(As Attachment) I get an error message that says "General mail failure. Quit Microsoft Excel, restart the mail system, and try again ". I have closed Outlook and opened it back up many times already and it doesn't help anything. My OS is Windows XP SP2 and I have Office 2003 SBE. It doesn't appear to have anything to do with the size of the document I am trying to send. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you for your help. -- ...

New Mail [WILDPACKET]
Under Outlook I do a new message -> select Global Adress List -> then click on Find on the middle of the screen I window opens with so many fields such as Display Name, first Name, last name and so on. These fields only showuop if outlook user is online. if a user is offline s/he only sees one field when they hit find ...It shows only Find names containing. Is this behaviour by design? Advise Please. Thanks, "WILDPACKET" <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Under Outlook I do a new message -> select Global Adress List -> then click >on Fin...

Try again: Using mail-to hyperlink with an attachment
I'm creating forms using Excel and Word. Somewhere in the form is an email address. I can use Edit-hyperlink to specify the recipient address of the email address as well as the subject field. Great. What I'd really like is to be able to specify that the form file itself (the ..doc or .xls) is also attached to the email message. I'd like to specify that right in the hyperlink. Then it can act as a workflow. I don't know anything about VBA so I'd rather not go there. Is this possible? Hi Hall, No, I don't think it is possible without some amount of VBA - I c...