Sending multiple Emails so each person does not get the list

We want to send out multiple emails to several
email accounts.  We dont want the accounts to see
the list of accounts that the email went to.

How does one do this in Outlook?

In any contacts folder, Tools | Mail Merge is the best choice.

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
"tom" <Spamblocker@ameritech.net> wrote in message =
> We want to send out multiple emails to several
> email accounts.  We dont want the accounts to see
> the list of accounts that the email went to.
>=20
> How does one do this in Outlook?=20
>=20

0
suemvp (4038)

Crash on 'Send"

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Recieve Mail Before Sending

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

Personal Macro Workbook
I had some macro stored in the personal macro workbook but now I can not find the workbook. When I try to do a new macro and store it in the "Personal Macro Workbook" I get the error message "Personal Macro Workbook in the startup folder must stay open for recording". I click ok and get a message that I'm unable to record. I can record macro to other workbooks. What happened to the personal macro workbook ? Thanks ...

Incoming email slow to come in

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Is there a way to schedule a email to send out at a certain time?
I tried delay the mail, but the sent hour is not right. For example, the email should go out at 8am, but the sent time is 5:30pm which should be 8am also. Please help! "Grace" <Grace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1395D87B-2982-4800-8522-165781125E6A@microsoft.com... >I tried delay the mail, but the sent hour is not right. > For example, the email should go out at 8am, but the sent time is 5:30pm > which should be 8am also. Please help! The Sent time and the delivery time are completely separate. The Sent time that people will see w...

auto complete replacement list
Is there a file that contains the auto complete data for Excel 03 I have allot of data to add and there must be a way to do it faster than going in through the auto complete options and adding them one by one. Thanks Tangy Auto Complete or Auto Correct? Auto complete or "pick from list" is based on what you have entered in contiguous cells above where you are now entering data. There is no list saved anywhere that you can edit. Auto Correct list is added to one by one AFAIK. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:54:16 -0500, "Tangy" <t a n g y@rogers...

Distrebution List to send as internal user
I trying to sent up a solution that when someone emails sales@mydomain.com it should... Distribute it to the sales team. Look like it's comming from Sales@... NOT user@outsidedomain.com Any ideas? Thanks Peretz Stern wrote: > I trying to sent up a solution that when someone emails > sales@mydomain.com it should... > > Distribute it to the sales team. > Look like it's comming from Sales@... NOT user@outsidedomain.com > > Any ideas? Thanks If someone outside your office sends mail to a DL, it will be from the original sender. I can't think of any way around...

Accessing the same PST file from multiple WinXP Pro IDs
I am running a Windows NT 4.0 network with workstations with Windows XP Pro. One user has Outlook 2000 on his notebook. He has a profile to log on to the machine itself (i.e. not on the Windows NT domain) for when he's "on the road" and one for logging on to the NT network domain to use the printers and network facilities. On my personal notebook I have Office XP and I was able to configure Outlook's data files (Tools -> Options -> Mail Setup -> Data Files) so that I would access the same PST file under both profiles. I cannot figure out how/if this is poss...

Send #4
Why is it that some of the send functions just keep the mail in the outbox until I close Outlook and reopen it? This happens on many replies and on all my context menu: send to email recipient and my send link to: ...

Send/Recieve error #3
I had few viruses in my computer that I cleaned up. Ever since, I face send/recieve error in my pop3 email account. I think I deleted a driver or somthing. Any idea? ...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

Create a search folder to look at all emails in one folder and selected criteria in other folders
Hi! Is is possible to create a search folder that shows ALL the email in the Inbox while only showing the unread email is other folders and subfolders? I would like to use this as a modified Inbox. Thanks, PJW I don't think you can do that since a search folder only allows one set of criteria. <phil.whitacre@cox.net> wrote in message news:1144603155.163778.133800@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi! > > Is is possible to create a search folder that shows ALL the email in > the Inbox while only showing the unread email is other folders and > subfolders? I wou...