Sending Mail problems

client, Outlook 2002, SP2

server, Exchange 5.5, SP4

When I send an email it just sits in the Outbox until I
click on either my Inbox, another email, or another
folder, then the email will send from the Outbox and
appear in the Sent Items.

Also, I constantly need to hit Send/Receive to check for
new emails.  I checked all my settings and Outlook is
setup to send/receive Immediately when connected.  Am I
missing something?  Any advice would be appreciated.
0
anonymous (74722)

I'm having the same problem and also posted the same question (about
an hour after you did, as it turns out).  If someone responds to you
by email with a solution, please let me know, and I'll do the same for
you.

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 06:30:53 -0800, "jm"

>client, Outlook 2002, SP2
>
>server, Exchange 5.5, SP4
>
>When I send an email it just sits in the Outbox until I
>click on either my Inbox, another email, or another
>folder, then the email will send from the Outbox and
>appear in the Sent Items.
>
>Also, I constantly need to hit Send/Receive to check for
>new emails.  I checked all my settings and Outlook is
>setup to send/receive Immediately when connected.  Am I
>missing something?  Any advice would be appreciated.

I have a similar problem. Only it's with a pop3 server.

Outlook 2002 sp2, Win XP Pro sp1.

Everything seems to be checked correctly. Anyone know the registr
entries for this setting

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem