Sending HTML format report is not working #2

I have been sending RTF report from Ms Access on the body of the email.
I need to send it in HTML format instead, but it is not working. The
body of the email displays the whole source instead of the HTML
formatted body. I have realized that the email format shows "Plain
Text" and "Rich Text" format only. If you have further questions,
please do not hesitate to contact me.
Below there is an example of what I am getting, please check:

<HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type"
CONTENT="text/html;charset=windows-1252"><TITLE>Rental
Confirmation</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0
CELLPADDING=0 ><TR HEIGHT=31 ><TD WIDTH=4 > <BR></TD><TD WIDTH=228
><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#000000>Order Confirmation</FONT></TD><TD WIDTH=108 ><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>            </FONT></TD><TD WIDTH=348 ><FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#000000>EZ Wireless Communications</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ><TR HEIGHT=21 ><TD WIDTH=4 > <BR></TD><TD WIDTH=92 ><FONT SIZE=3 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#000000>Order No.:</FONT></TD><TD WIDTH=576 ><FONT SIZE=3 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#000000>7251</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ><TR HEIGHT=15 ><TD WIDTH=4 > <BR></TD><TD WIDTH=668 ><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#000000>Your cellular phone rental order has been received and processed. Please confirm the following rental information:</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ><TR HEIGHT=21 ><TD WIDTH=8 > <BR></TD><TD WIDTH=372 ><B><U><FONT SIZE=3 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#0000ff>Customer Information:</FONT></B></U></TD><TD WIDTH=292 ><B><U><FONT SIZE=3 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#0000ff>Delivery Information:</FONT></B></U></TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ><TR HEIGHT=15 ><TD WIDTH=8 > <BR></TD><TD WIDTH=372 ><FONT SIZE= .......Etc......

If you copy the whole source in a HTML editor like dreamweaver, it
gives you the exact format.
I do not know if I have to change a setting in ms outlook or change the
code I have which is:

Dim strline, strHTML
Dim OL As Outlook.Application
Dim MyItem As Outlook.MailItem
Set OL = New Outlook.Application
Set MyItem = Outlook.Application.CreateItem(olMailItem)

If Me.Status Like "*Reserved*" Or Me.Status Like "*rent*" Then
DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "Rental Confirmation", acFormatHTML,
"C:\Order.html"
MyItem.Subject = "ORDER CONFIRMATION - Cellular phone rental Order" & "
" & Me.Invoice_No
End If

Open "C:\Order.html" For Input As 1
Do While Not EOF(1)
Input #1, strline
strHTML = strHTML & strline
Loop
Close 1
MyItem.Body = strHTML
MyItem.To = Me.email
MyItem.Display
If Left(OL.Version, 2) = "10" Then
MyItem.bodyformat = olFormatHTML
End If

Thank you in advance for your help.

0
danny3924 (9)

Reporting from Project Server

conditional formatting sort

More Columns #2

Linking files 2 ways

Goal Seek #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

number format with leading 0

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

inbox problems #2
My inbox says I have 3 new messages. I don't.. Its lying. So how do I correct this.. Its not a major problem but distracting. Computers are supposed to be always right.... As a sidelight to this. I deleted the Unread messages, thingy in the favorite folder place. I thought I would bring that back and see if there were some messages that were bad. I read the help file and it says to just click on any file you want to add to the favorite folder. But its gone.. totally and completely there is no Unread Message line to click on.. What's a person to do? See my reply to your late...

anyone else having problems with the 12.1.9 "autoupdate"? #2
Hi all... The 11.5.5 autoupdate worked fine. The 12.1.9 autoupdate downloads (apparently), but then it goes right back to showing that the 12.1.9 update is available -- the updater itself never actually launches. Busy servers, maybe -- and the download isn't ever actually completing? Or bad updater on the update server for 12.1.9? The manual download from Mactopia of 12.1.9 installed properly -- this is just the auto-update that's not working now. - Steve You're right, the auto-update fail. It should be pulled or a message sent instructing to update by downloading directly...

Contact oddity and why are there 2 Contact Lists?
Running Win 7, and was receiving emails in WLM with my maiden name listed in the TO:. I found out that I had my maiden name listed in Contacts (I run a high school mailing list here) so I decided to check it out and changed the last name to all caps. Sure enuf the next email I rec'd showed that name. I then deleted the email address connected to my name in the contact list and everything is back to "normal" (whatever that is <G>) Why in the world are there 2 contact lists on my computer......one thru WLM and one thru Windows Contacts? I'm confused. ...

GPS 8 service pack 2 and add new company
After installing service pack 2 for GP 8, I am not able to add or log on to the new company. Error during upgrade is “Entries haven't made to all required fields. Would you like to show the required fields on all windows in greatplains” When I try to log on to GP getting another error “file for this company have not been updated” Please help Rajesh ...

Adding PST Tax onto Invoice Report
Hi there, Can anyone show me or help me start off in modifying the sales invoice report to display both GST and PST taxes for Canadian companies. I know that the report is within report writer but am clueless on how to start this off, but more on where I need to pull the data. Thanks. Hi Ian, This is fairly easy... you'll have to work with calculated fields and use the schdeduled tax table (TX_Detail_MSTR = TX00201). Normaly, those taxes are already taken care within the default SOP Blank Form, but I suspect that you want to show the various tax labels and their respec...

Formating text in cells
Hello, does anyone know how to force Excel to keep the hyphen or dash character (-) with the associated numbers when putting multiple dash-#s in a cell and turning "wrap" formating on? This is the same problem I have in Word; when I add dash-#s (ie; -xxx, -yyy, -zzz) Office apps interpret dashes ( - ) as a hypehen to a word and will keep the dash/hyphen on the line above until there are enough characters to force the dash/hyphen to the next line. In my work we use the format; -xxx, -yyy, -zzz to denote multiple versions of the same base part. Work instructions to operators...

form base authentication #2
This is killing me. I'm implementing form base authentication. I have SSL and everything working but for one problem when use won't to get to owa they type mail.domain.com which then defaults to http://mail.domain.com. the problem I'm having is that FBA need it to default to https not http. How can I get it to default to HTTPS with out telling the uses to type https? I am implementing this on a FE/BE environment wayne .. What I do is change the http port on the main site to something like 8080, and then create a new site that listens on 80. For that site, instead of...

How do I send a photo from Publisher 2003 to Adobe Photoshop Eleme
-- Pepperanne from Cape Cod If copy/paste doesn't work, select the picture, right-click, save as picture. Where are you getting the photo? If you are copying from the Office clipart site, you should be able to paste into Photoshop directly. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Pepperanne" <Pepperanne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9E5547F-C3B2-49A8-95E1-3A18FFB5F014@microsoft.com... > > -- > Pepperanne fro...